Matthew Morrison's Gay Boy Band Past Revealed!

Fri, April 8, 2011 5:06pm EDT by 9 Comments

Glee star Matthew Morrison was mortified when Jay Leno showed clips of his early role as a singer in a gay boy band! Check out this hilarious video!

Matthew Morrison is best known for his role as the motivational music teacher of McKinley High on Glee, inspiring young teens to express themselves through music. When Matthew went on the Tonight Show this Wednesday to promote his new album, Jay Leno exposed a video of Matthew expressing his sexuality in a way we’ve never seen before!

“It was the gayest thing I’ve ever done in my life, literally,” revealed  Matthew.  “I was in a gay boy band in the movie called Boys R Us.”

Years before he was Mr. Shuester, Matthew was singing in a gay boy band for the movie Marci X! It seems that America’s favorite music teacher has always been gifted with melody, rhythm, and perfectly coiffed hair. Check out the hilarious video footage, and tell us what you think about Matthew’s gay boy band past!

Loading video...

Nicole Fukuoka

ab see

Posted at 2:49 AM on May 23, 2013

Preety funny, but you can obviously see it was a comedy spoof and nothing else.

Well done Matt for having a comical side!!

mia Monroe

Posted at 1:22 PM on November 6, 2012

I love how this was used. I think it could be a little longer, but it works!

Emily

Posted at 4:29 PM on August 21, 2012

Oh my god is that lady watching the commercial Lisa Kudrow???

cheap basketball shoes formen

Posted at 9:53 AM on April 20, 2012

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was once totally right. This submit actually made my day. You cann’t believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Escorts Red Book

Posted at 12:37 AM on April 16, 2012

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and include almost all important infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .

Poetry

Posted at 3:31 AM on April 6, 2012

I just could not depart your website prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person provide to your visitors? Is gonna be again ceaselessly to inspect new posts

gloria hildebrandt

Posted at 3:03 PM on January 24, 2012

hey why did someone say that matthew morrison is gay he might not be and he isn’t.

Humanity

Posted at 5:52 PM on April 19, 2012

well, maybe he IS gay and be honest… does it matter? I think as a gay man Matthew would be even hotter :-) I cannot really understand people who say that this person CAN’T be gay…. but as I already written…What if they are? And if they are glad and happy with it?
They are what they are – straight or not. But I think that he is not gay too. He is just confident enough to play gay roles and he is totally confident enough to say if he really is gay. So far, your little Jimminy Cricket :)

Patrick

Posted at 11:03 PM on April 8, 2011

You waited awfully long in that article to mention that it is a clip from a movie