'Degrassi' Scoop: Annie Clark Reveals Things Get Awkward With Holly J — Plus The End Of Fiona & Adam?

Fri, April 8, 2011 3:26pm EDT by 29 Comments

And, check out an exclusive clip of Fiona & Adam’s date from tonight’s episode!

Champagne-chugging, brother-kissing, sexuality-swapping Fiona (Annie J. Clark) is always full of surprises — but no one was more surprised than Holly J. (Charlotte Arnold) when Fiona kissed her at the end of last week’s Degrassi. On tonight’s episode, Annie tells HollywoodLife.com, we’ll see a whole lot of awkwardness between the two friends. Oh, and she also has some not-so-good news for fans of Fiona and Adam’s (Jordan Todosey) relationship.

“We’ll see in [tonight's] episode that Fiona meant that kiss to be more than just a friendly gesture,” Annie teases. “And Holly J. is not going to feel the same way.”

Fiona’s views on substance abuse and the opposite sex have done a total 180 since she debuted on Degrassi last fall. But Annie says she’s proud of how much Fiona has revealed about herself — especially when it comes to her relationship with the show’s female-to-male transgender character, Adam.

“I wasn’t really sure how people were going to react that, because we don’t see it as much,” Annie admits. “But people are loving ‘Fadam.’ I get tweets all the time being like, ‘Fadam needs to work,’ and even ‘Annie and Jordy Todosey need to date in real life!’ I was like, ‘Well, I don’t know about that.’

Now, here’s that bad news I mentioned earlier…

“The fans love ‘Fadam,’ so I hope they don’t get crushed during the episodes coming up,” Annie says. “Fiona realizes she’s into girls.”

But before you go crying into your pillow — presumably one with Drake‘s face on it — I do have a gift for ‘Fadam’ fans. Here’s a first-look clip of one of the couple’s nicer moments from tonight’s episode.

Watch it, then drop your thoughts about ‘Fadam’ in the comments section below!

Loading video...

Andy Swift

Click here for more ‘Degrassi’ scoop from Andy on Twitter

New episodes of Degrassi air Fridays at 9 p.m. ET on TeenNick!

GET MORE ‘DEGRASSI’ SCOOP:

1. Sam Earle Says ‘We’re Very Close’ To Seeing Jenna Have Her Baby
  2. Eli & Clare’s Relationship ‘Is Going To Crash,’ Says Munro Chambers

caytlen

Posted at 11:56 PM on July 3, 2013

Just give it up FADAM is done
Now FOLLY is in I think its cool that fiona is a lesbian she can do what ever she wants and its her life

Aricha

Posted at 3:24 PM on October 20, 2011

I WANT FADAM BACK!

rachel

Posted at 7:39 AM on June 21, 2011

MISS FADAM SO MUCH BRING IT BACK

T_T

Posted at 8:19 PM on April 11, 2011

Fadam is the only reason why I started watching this.. :c So sad that this happened.

Angelica

Posted at 12:18 PM on April 9, 2011

i really hope Fiona and Adam stay good friends… i waz actually wondering something though…. what if Fiona chose Drew over Adam… how would she be then??? just wondering…

Michelle

Posted at 1:04 AM on April 9, 2011

I’m upset with the end of FADAM :(
Because they really looked cute together and they understand each other.
But Fiona could be Bi??
Its Degrassi!!! they love cliffhangers!!
I think there is gonna be a love triangle of some sort in Season 11 involving Holly J, Fiona, and Adam.
It just sucks that Adam got his heart broken :(
But I strongly believe down the road they will somehow end up together.

andrew

Posted at 9:54 PM on April 8, 2011

Fadam is DEAD!!!
Folly J is alive
here,if you want to know all the details

Nancy

Posted at 8:25 PM on April 8, 2011

I really liked Fadam together because Adam and Fiona are two really good people that needed a healthy relationship, if they do break up for good I hope they can be good friends.(still I’d prefer them to get together again)

anna

Posted at 6:15 PM on April 8, 2011

i love Fionaut she is gettingalil too weird i dnt wanther ending up likeing girls now !

Jennifer

Posted at 6:43 PM on April 8, 2011

Shes going to, whether you like it or not.

Jennifer

Posted at 5:59 PM on April 8, 2011

I kinda figured that neither of the couples would work out. Its obvious, but I wonder if this will have a big impact on Fiona’s and Holly J’s friendship during season 11. Think about it if Fiona is a lesbian that would mean Holly J would start mistaken her normal friendship gestures for much more of a romantic one. Oooh so much drama.

I wonder if Fiona and Adam will have someone in season 11.

Michael

Posted at 5:46 PM on April 8, 2011

Even thought i know there not going to work out. i still hope the two can be very good friends.but i can’t say im not alittle bummed

cawwwwwwwwt

Posted at 5:29 PM on April 8, 2011

i used to really like Fiona, but she’s just getting too weird now. i loved her and holly j’s best friend relationship, but them together? no. definitely not. adam and fiona make a cute couple though. i just wish fiona would get everything straightened out! :(

174625

Posted at 5:02 PM on April 8, 2011

Why will the video not play for me?!?! :(

M

Posted at 4:40 PM on April 8, 2011

Fadam are cute, but Fiona is a lesbian. Holly J is not. Maybe Fionas bi?

Jennifer

Posted at 6:15 PM on April 8, 2011

No shes a lesbian sorry to break it hun.

Mae

Posted at 4:16 PM on April 8, 2011

I think Adam and Fiona NEED TO END IT! because Fiona is only into Adam because of his…girlishness so she can be with a boy and not be lesbian but have the comfort of a girl that she truly wants to be with…sooo they are SO NOT meant for eachother!

Jessica

Posted at 4:14 PM on April 8, 2011

(If) Fiona is a lesbian, Fadam is done. No matter how cute of a couple they were.

Reesa

Posted at 4:04 PM on April 8, 2011

NOOO #Fadam MUST survive <3 D:

Jennifer

Posted at 3:44 PM on April 8, 2011

I really want Fiona and Adam to stay together.I think they’re awesome and Adam is so nice to her. Adam deserves to have a girlfriend, i just think Adam and Fiona are the best couple on the show.

emma

Posted at 3:35 PM on April 8, 2011

Fiona needs to be with someone new totally. Too much has happened between her and Holly J and also with “Adam” She needs to get someone new for herself. If she’s a lesbine, then so be it. Nothing wrong with that. She needs to find out for herself.

Jo

Posted at 3:34 PM on April 8, 2011

Holly J is so boring, she doesn’t even seem like a good friend to Fiona, never mind a potential lover. Fadam ftw!

Grant

Posted at 3:32 PM on April 8, 2011

Fiona and Adam are the cutest couple ever. If they break up they need to get back together and have hot make up sexiness.

Jennifer

Posted at 3:47 PM on April 8, 2011

i so agree!!! they didn’t even have many episodes where they were together.

J

Posted at 3:01 PM on April 8, 2011

oh why? They have only been together for a short time…I hope they have some plans for them in S11. I thought they would be together for a while longer…but maybe Fiona will realize she likes ‘him’ and try to get back together. Though..Annie could be wrong about it…she can’t reveal much so maybe she said that to get people’s attention

Mrs. Newton

Posted at 2:41 PM on April 8, 2011

I really hope that Fiona finds someone, weather male or female, that will feel the same about her. She really needs to be happy so she won’t go back to drinking.

t

Posted at 2:32 PM on April 8, 2011

I don’t think the Fiona/Holly J. thing comes as a surprise at all…It’s been building up for more than a year. I love Fadam, but really love the chemistry between Fiona and Holly J…aside from the whole weird brother/sister thing.

Blake Carter

Posted at 2:32 AM on April 18, 2011

Holly J will NEVER be a lesbian..I hope not! My mom said if one more person turns gay on degrassi, she wont let me watch it anymore lol!

Lexi

Posted at 8:27 PM on July 10, 2011

That’s Degrassi for yah! It’s really interssting tho.
I like it because this stuff does happen in real life.
And i dont know, its just fun to watch i guess. Haha