Taylor Lautner & Lily Collins' Romantic Date Night On 'Breaking Dawn' Set!

Fri, April 8, 2011 9:25am EDT by 35 Comments

‘Twilight’ heartthrob Taylor and his lady love Lily grab some sushi in Squamish as he takes a break from filming!

The cast of Breaking Dawn may be working long hours filming the wedding of Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson), but Taylor Lautner is still finding time to sneak away with girlfriend Lily Collins! Taylor and Lily were spotted enjoying sushi at a local Squamish restaurant, staying for an hour and, as always, being super fan friendly. So cute!

Lily just received news she will be starring in the upcoming version on Snow White, a film that will be competing with Taylor’s pal Kristen’s other version of Snow White. Meanwhile, Lily and Taylor will both be seen together soon when their film Abduction hits theaters later this year.

With Breaking Dawn filming almost over, it seems like we may be seeing more of Lily and Taylor in the weeks to come. So HollywoodLifers, do you like this young Hollywood power couple?

ROBERT PATTINSON & KRISTEN STEWART WEDDING PHOTOS!

ROB CALLS ‘BREAKING DAWN’ SEX WITH KRISTEN INCREDIBLE!

ROB TALKS ABOUT THE ‘BREAKING DAWN’ BIRTH SCENE!

Trina

Posted at 12:36 AM on January 18, 2012

I’m happy if he’s happy…but physically, he can do better. Sorry Taylor, no disrespect Lily. Abduction was a great movie.

Amandarine

Posted at 8:18 AM on September 7, 2011

Hmm, i thort she was married… Lol i dnt think she even cares about him….i dunno, she kinda looks like she cares about herself…taylor is the sweetest person eva! I wish i cud date him! Lol hehehe ily taylor! xoxox

mrs.lautner

Posted at 4:27 AM on August 12, 2011

i agree she is very ugly !! but sorry girls he is mine … :P

melissa

Posted at 11:01 PM on May 16, 2011

she is ugly i do want him hope it happends

Jules

Posted at 11:48 PM on April 16, 2011

I thought he was gay..

Kirsten

Posted at 10:48 PM on April 11, 2011

Like OMG she is WwWaAyY to ugly for him. But if he’s happy,than it’s all good :D

julia

Posted at 2:34 PM on April 10, 2011

I support Taylor 100% and if this is the girl he wants then I support that.

eliza

Posted at 1:27 PM on April 10, 2011

Aquário 64, you’re right in that aspect! I never said the opposite.lol

eliza

Posted at 4:25 PM on April 9, 2011

Aquarius 64, is a little delirious! lol do not believe everything that the tabloids write.

aquarius64

Posted at 10:53 PM on April 9, 2011

And that includes tabloid stories that say they are deeply in love! Pratice what you preach dear.

Fliss

Posted at 4:19 PM on April 9, 2011

Of course they’re a cute couple, the only people who say otherwise are losers jealous that Lily has Taylor and they don’t.

Becky

Posted at 8:14 PM on April 8, 2011

i don’t like this couple.Lily is having famous only for date Taylor LAUTNER. IM THINK SHE’S A BEUTIFUL GIRL AND EVERYTHING; but it’s something wrong with she i don’t know…..

aquarius64

Posted at 6:40 PM on April 8, 2011

Sorry, not feeling this couple. I don’t like the ugly start and now they decide to be photographed on a date (a restaurant that is known locally as a watering hole for the cast) the moment he was accused of online infidelity with a minor? (I thought Lily wanted to keep the private life private, since their dates have not been photographed in the past). Lautner’s PR move went on damage control mode, even issuing a statement he was in Nikki Reed’s room to say hi onine to the girl. What’s he doing in Nikki’s room and why would Nikki be talking to this girl when all the ta is about Nikki and the GUY online? It’s never been about this girl and Nikki. All this was thrown together within 24 hrs of the accusation. They better pray this girl doesn’t have cyber evidence of one-on-one convos with Lautner or his goose is cooked.

Tayly Fan

Posted at 6:45 AM on April 9, 2011

What are you talking about?
What girl? :D

aquarius64

Posted at 7:50 AM on April 9, 2011

Stories were on the ‘Net he’s been Skype dating an American Idol contestant for awhile as Nikki Reed was doing the same with another contestant (NR & that Idol wannabe story is sticking). Within hours of the story breaking the denials along with an explanation came out, plus a “date” photo that was obviously staged. It smells of PR damage control; they knew it looked bad. These two hooked up on the set of Abduction; it could have impacted the box office. Lily was starting to look life a fool, especially since she dumped a boyfriend for Lautner. Frankly if you have to come up with an explanation you look guilty. It never happen should have been enough.

Gina

Posted at 2:05 PM on April 9, 2011

BTW, the photo they have attached to this article was taken at the Eclipse Movie Premiere in Los Angeles, last June.

aquarius64

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 9, 2011

There is a more recent photo in BC that I’m talking about.

Gina

Posted at 2:03 PM on April 9, 2011

You believe everything these tabloids write about? It is all crap.

aquarius64

Posted at 3:25 PM on April 9, 2011

John Edwards, the presidential candidate who cheated on his dying wife with his baby mama, was busted by the National Enquirer, a TABLOID. Everything it wrote about that mess proved to be true. Even the tabloids can do accurate reporting, and the straight news can make stuff up.

selena

Posted at 3:35 PM on April 9, 2011

The National Enquirer is well known for bullsh*t. The Edwards story is like only thing that’s ever been proven true. They also had a story saying Obama had cheated on Michelle. That turned out to be NOTHING. There was no evidence, they couldn’t make it stick. The NE will run anything they think gets attention. You want to list all the stuff they’ve run that has been complete and utter BS?

selena

Posted at 3:25 PM on April 9, 2011

Show me the quote where either Taylor or this girl has ever said they’re dating. Show me they evidence that these two are romatically invovled. Show me ONE single shred of evidence that any of this stuff ever took place, and it’s not all tabloid gossip. Seriously, why are you trying to make Taylor out be a a player/cheater/whore whatever you’re saying when there’s zero evidence that this ever took place. And I highly doubt this has any impact on his relationship with Lily. You don’t know anything about them or how they feel about each other. You don’t have any evidence other than what you’ve read in the tabloids. And it’s pretty clear the tabs only put Taylor’s name in this story to get more attention.

aquarius64

Posted at 3:27 PM on April 9, 2011

And you have no proof he’s 100% faithful.

selena

Posted at 3:37 PM on April 9, 2011

Er, you’re right I don’t. I don’t know Taylor’s life for sure, I’m not his best friend or his momma. But I think that’s proof that you’ve got no evidence. You’re running on empty, and I have no idea why you’re so insistent on spreading these lies about Taylor.

aquarius64

Posted at 10:51 PM on April 9, 2011

Take it up with the sites that got the story started, and how do you know for certain they are lies? Apparently I am dealing with a Team Jacob-ite who is so enamored by the screen and public persona she’ll attack anyone who is not in lockstep of her adoration of him. If a person as much as question anything that doesn’t fit your image, you declare a holy war on that person. Lautner’s hansome, he has a charming personality, but he is not perfect. I feel if he, or anyone else, is dead wrong on something I read about I have the constitutional right to express my opinion under the First Amendment.

selena

Posted at 10:25 AM on April 10, 2011

Wow, there’s no need to get so dramatic, I’m sure the FBI doesn’t need to get invovled here, I’m pretty sure I haven’t violated your constiutional rights. Yeah I am a fan of Taylor that’s why I’m defending him. And like I said, I’m defending him against LIES being spread by people who apparently want very badly to bring him down for no reason at all. Like I said, they are lies because there is zero evidence. Do you believe everything there is zero evidence for? So if I accused you of killing your next door neighbour, and the tabloids all printed you had killed your next door neighbour, but there was zero evidence that you had done so, do you think you should go to jail? That’s how ridiculous you sound. Like I said, the sites that wrote the story only included Taylor’s name for hits, apparently the Nikki/AI guy story wasn’t interesting enough on its own. I know Taylor isn’t perfect, no-one is, but I’ve still got the right to defend him against ridiculous accusations like the ones you’re hurling at him with no evidence.

aquarius64

Posted at 3:36 PM on April 9, 2011

He’s a “player/cheater/whore” when he hooked up with a girl he KNEW was involved with someone else at the time. Lily’s no angel here, and who her daddy is doesn’t wipe that clean.

selena

Posted at 3:41 PM on April 9, 2011

So how do you know Lily hadn’t broken up with the boyfriend first? There’s nothing wrong with dating a single person. Even if Lily did break up with the boyfriend to date Taylor, that’s not wrong. It doesn’t make either of them a cheater. Plenty of people are in relationships, and they meet someone better and end the relationship. That’s happened to me. It’s just a part of life. It may be sad to end the relationship, but it doesn’t make u a cheater.

aquarius64

Posted at 10:32 PM on April 9, 2011

Further scuttlebutt is Lily didn’t come clean until she got BUSTED by the boyfriend; he tried to contact her, she didn’t return her calls and he showed up unannounced to confront her when the gossip got back to him. That’s why I don’t like this girl. She wasn’t woman enough to tell him to his face it’s over until she was cornered. That’s the coward’s way out. It was never determined if they were sleeping together before the boyfriend got wind of it, but the level of intimacy was such that the boyfriend got suspicious. You may be ok about stepping over a body to get what you want because it feels good, but wrong is wrong. As for meeting someone better, you can say that…the dumped boyfriend was a stuntman and Lautner is an A-lister. Lily went for better..the one who could better help raise her profile. She didn’t get much press until she became Lautner’s latest.

selena

Posted at 10:32 AM on April 10, 2011

How do you know anything was going on between Lily and Taylor? How do you know Lily didn’t just want to break up with her boyfriend because it was time for them? How do you know that? Where’s your evidence? I’m getting a little tired of you just throwing accusations at these people on things you have admitted you know nothing about. Feel free to say what you want but be aware that everyone else isn’t buying it. And as for sleeping together, I doubt it, Taylor’s already said abstinence is very important to him, he’s Catholic.

pmccollough

Posted at 4:04 PM on April 8, 2011

As for the topic on Taylor & his girl, it is very sweet and I love her father’s songs.

But as far some of your other topics involving R.P., Why don’t ya stop buying & promoting the off screen pictures and that would stop the Papa., you are the main problem and maz like yaw that publish these things. I am sure I remember many other stars saying the same thing when they were bombarded by them, a few years ago. All you do is make the situations worst by posting and showing it. Maybe it is time for fans to start calling for yaw to hold yourselves accountable and take up for the stars.

Sharize

Posted at 2:58 PM on April 8, 2011

They’re adorable!!

Lisa

Posted at 2:28 PM on April 8, 2011

Taylor is too cute. TAYLOR.

Anne

Posted at 2:19 PM on April 8, 2011

I love them together! they’re adorable!

selena

Posted at 2:16 PM on April 8, 2011

I like them as a couple. They’re cute.

lkjhyh

Posted at 11:30 AM on April 8, 2011

My friends told me about —– Lo ve We alt hy* C/0- m—- told it’s a hot pla-ce for u to meet wea-lthy, hot, successful sin-gles…You do not have to be a million-aire but you will meet one soon !!!