Amanda Seyfried and her red lips look amazing at the ‘Red Riding Hood’ gala! Find out how you can get the look for yourself!
Amanda Seyfried, 25, attended the Red Riding Hood gala screening in London on April 7 wearing delicious red lips and gorgeous wavy hair.
Why this works: Amanda’s porcelain skin makes a huge contrast with a bright red lip — but you have to commit this this 100% in order to own this look. With a fierce cat-eye, this classic Hollywood look works wonders when paired with soft waves like Amanda has here!
1. Start with a light foundation all over your face and eyes.
2. Powder your eyelids with powder foundation or nude eyeshadow.
3. Apply a thick liquid black eyeliner on your upper lash line.
4. Brush on some mascara on your top and bottom lashes.
5. Blend in some light pink blush — a cream base would be best to get this porcelain glow.
6. Using a lip brush, paint your lips with a hot red lipstick!
Expert Tip: Add some extra powder around your lips so that the red pops out even more! But avoid putting powder on your lips, it’ll smear the lipstick!
Follow our tips with the products below to get Amanda’s look tonight!