Andy Says: 5 Reasons Why I Think Bonnie Is The Next To Die On 'Vampire Diaries'

Thu, April 7, 2011 5:53pm EDT by 10 Comments

Do you agree that Bonnie’s days are numbered? Read on & tell us what you think!

We all figured Klaus‘ arrival in Mystic Falls would mean the death of one of our favorite Vampire Diaries characters, and Katerina Graham has confirmed our suspicions. “A series regular is going kaput,” she tells TVLine, which leads me to my grand thesis: I now believe the character we’ll be losing this season is, in fact, Bonnie the Teenage Witch. But before you go calling me crazy, read on for my five solid reasons behind this decision. … Then you can call me crazy.

1. Jeremy’s girlfriends always end up dead: Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) didn’t earn his reputation as the most emo boy in Mystic Falls for no reason. If he wants to read up on any of his ex-girlfriends — see Anna (Malese Jow) and Vicki (Kayla Ewell) — he’ll need to check the obituaries. Or consult with a Ouija board.

2. Witches don’t last long in Mystic Falls: You guys, I’m still mourning the loss of one of my favorite TVD characters, Grams (Jasmine Guy), who used her last ounce of strength to lift the spell on the tomb in season one. Then there are the Martins — Jonas (Randy J. Goodwin) and Luka (Bryton James) — who recently bit the dust this season. I was not at all sad to see them go.

3. She insists on pushing herself too hard: Don’t bother asking for tissues from Bonnie. With all the bloody noses she gets — from using more magic than she can handle — she has absolutely zero to spare. It’s only a matter of time before she pushes herself to the limit.

4. She knows how to kill Klaus… and she will try: Right before he died, Jonas gave Bonnie the secret to taking down Klaus (Joseph Morgan), the oldest and evilest vampire of all. And because she refuses to let BFF Elena (Nina Dobrev) sacrifice herself, she’s going to do everything she can to stop him herself. And she will probably not succeed.

5. Katerina Graham’s been doing quite a few interviews lately: Maybe I’m grasping at straws with this one, but when an actress does a big press push, it’s usually because her character has a major story coming up. Could that major story possibly be… her final story?

Click here to talk ‘Vampire Diaries’ with Andy on Twitter

Emma

Posted at 5:33 PM on April 10, 2011

Personally, I think Bonnie is going to push herself to the limit.

emma

Posted at 12:11 PM on April 10, 2011

bonnie has been looking a little evil lately..whats that about????? but i really dont want her to die..poor Jeremy cant lose Another girlfriend that would just be cruel. but i have to admit, it would be interesting if she DID die. to see how everyone would cope, but when i say that i feel a little evil :)

Kat

Posted at 10:05 PM on April 9, 2011

i dont think bonnie will die. too many people are expecting it and the TVD writers go for shock value. that being said, if i’m wrong and she does die, i have a feeling my interest in the show would severely go down. i love the witch aspect of it and without a witch, there really is no witch aspect lol. of course they could always bring in another witch, but i am very fond of bonnie. it would hurt me to see her go, especially because the writers havent even begun to give her an actual backstory yet!

Elizabeth

Posted at 7:47 PM on April 9, 2011

Dislike!This is the new Buffy The Vampire Slayer show. That’s like if they killed off Willow…You cant kill off the only witch. And Bonnie is Elena’s bestfriend and Jeremeys girlfriend they already took too much from both of them..

sonia

Posted at 12:48 PM on April 9, 2011

I don’t know…I don’t like her at all
If she dies nothing would change for me :)

MARILENA

Posted at 4:44 AM on April 9, 2011

Yes! And I can’t wait to see her go!

zhengdd01

Posted at 4:58 AM on April 8, 2011

◎★◎i very like web==lets go◎★◎

believe you will love it.

====( w w w )( shoes forking )( c o m )

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!

There are many fashion clothes high-heeled shoes

Simona

Posted at 3:19 AM on April 8, 2011

Don’t forget that something shocking happens everytime when we think we figure out something !!! She won’t die ! I’m sure ! Jeremy won’t let that happen …. I think !
We’ll see !

jason

Posted at 11:34 PM on April 7, 2011

What will HL do once Twilight and Vampire Diaries are over with?

It seems HL is fixated on that and very little else, besides skinny girls…which the fatties at HL are mad at.

Ginger

Posted at 7:27 PM on April 7, 2011

She is trying to kill Elena with the look that she gave from the last episode. Now I’m wondering what she is thinking about.