Do you agree that Bonnie’s days are numbered? Read on & tell us what you think!
We all figured Klaus‘ arrival in Mystic Falls would mean the death of one of our favorite Vampire Diaries characters, and Katerina Graham has confirmed our suspicions. “A series regular is going kaput,” she tells TVLine, which leads me to my grand thesis: I now believe the character we’ll be losing this season is, in fact, Bonnie the Teenage Witch. But before you go calling me crazy, read on for my five solid reasons behind this decision. … Then you can call me crazy.
1. Jeremy’s girlfriends always end up dead: Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) didn’t earn his reputation as the most emo boy in Mystic Falls for no reason. If he wants to read up on any of his ex-girlfriends — see Anna (Malese Jow) and Vicki (Kayla Ewell) — he’ll need to check the obituaries. Or consult with a Ouija board.
2. Witches don’t last long in Mystic Falls: You guys, I’m still mourning the loss of one of my favorite TVD characters, Grams (Jasmine Guy), who used her last ounce of strength to lift the spell on the tomb in season one. Then there are the Martins — Jonas (Randy J. Goodwin) and Luka (Bryton James) — who recently bit the dust this season. I was not at all sad to see them go.
3. She insists on pushing herself too hard: Don’t bother asking for tissues from Bonnie. With all the bloody noses she gets — from using more magic than she can handle — she has absolutely zero to spare. It’s only a matter of time before she pushes herself to the limit.
4. She knows how to kill Klaus… and she will try: Right before he died, Jonas gave Bonnie the secret to taking down Klaus (Joseph Morgan), the oldest and evilest vampire of all. And because she refuses to let BFF Elena (Nina Dobrev) sacrifice herself, she’s going to do everything she can to stop him herself. And she will probably not succeed.
5. Katerina Graham’s been doing quite a few interviews lately: Maybe I’m grasping at straws with this one, but when an actress does a big press push, it’s usually because her character has a major story coming up. Could that major story possibly be… her final story?