Robert Pattinson Admits: I Love Female Bottoms & I'm A Terrible Driver — See Him Bite Himself!

Thu, April 7, 2011 9:19am EDT by 11 Comments

‘Smoldering, perfect, tousled, finger-licking’ Rob opens up for ‘Elle’ about the ‘miracle’ of booty, one of his ‘worst’ habits — and what he warns his parents about!

Robert Pattinson still has a few secrets it seems, and the Twilight star spills some fresh dirt on himself in a new interview with Elle magazine!

He loves a fine female backside, according to excerpts on ROBsessed. You’ll love Rob’s reaction when the interviewer reads him a line from the classic French writer Guy de Maupassant: “The essence of life is the smile of round female bottoms under the shadow of cosmic boredom”

“That’s an absolutely true quote,” Rob says. “Round female bottoms are very much a miracle.”

Rob is also asked if he’s had many near-death experiences.

“Yes, loads. I am the worst driver in the world. Every time I get in a car, I call up my parents and say goodbye.”

ROBsessed gets into the revealing mood of the interview, pitched as a look ahead for Rob as he wraps up filming Breaking Dawn with Kristen Stewart, by posting a pic of Rob biting a autographed photo — of himself!

Rob Calls Sex With Kristen Stewart Incredible!

Robert Pattinson Wants To Be A Superhero!

Check Out These Sexy Pics From Rob’s ‘Vanity Fair’ Shoot!

Timothy

Posted at 6:09 AM on April 8, 2011

Hey I guess I bite myself when frustrated well about terrible driver which I know I am try riding a bike to work or around town or In chicago take a bus or the train or walking better off doing that Instead of driving Its a city most people do that don’t bother driving If you suck at it that my whole point.

jason

Posted at 12:15 AM on April 8, 2011

Wow! He hit the nail on the head. I LOVE a sexy butt.

jhj

Posted at 6:37 PM on April 7, 2011

Kristen has legs and butt beside others things :)

bobby sam

Posted at 12:11 PM on April 7, 2011

@niciole…you are so funny..agree with u 100%

Amy

Posted at 11:47 AM on April 7, 2011

I have seen lots of pics of him in Rio filming the honeymoon scene where he grabs Kristen’s nice round bottom.
A few of the leaked photos show it, and so does the pics of him and her walking the streets. He goes to kiss her grabbing her butt.
I knew he was a butt man! Haha!

bobby sam

Posted at 10:13 AM on April 7, 2011

he loves to grab kristen butt…i got it now..naughty rob…

1234

Posted at 10:33 AM on April 7, 2011

Your logic is flawed. He couldn’t like to grab Kristen’s butt…it clearly states in the article that “Round female bottoms are very much a miracle.” How could he like to grab hers if hers is so flat? That is all.

annonymous

Posted at 11:14 AM on April 7, 2011

@1234. Is that also the combination to your locker? Your eyesight is flawed along with your brain.

someone

Posted at 11:26 AM on April 7, 2011

her butt is not flap, it’s round, remember when they filming at Brazil where he kept grab kristen’s butt?

nicole

Posted at 11:47 AM on April 7, 2011

Kristen has the sexiest robust butt! If you call that flat, then you must have one like Rosie the elephant’s.

Shan

Posted at 4:17 PM on April 7, 2011

Im sorry but Kristen’s butt is NOT flat. She’s very small but indeed has a nice bottom. Rob himself called it “robust” lol