Ian Somerhalder Admits He Has A Girlfriend & Bites Kelly Ripa's Neck! Watch!

Thu, April 7, 2011 11:30am EST by 23 Comments
Loading video...

Ian looked absolutely gorgeous on ‘Live With Regis and Kelly’ but here’s the bad news: He admits he’s got a lady in his life!

Ian Somerhalder is off the market — well sort of. The 32-year-old star of CW’s hit series Vampire Diaries chatted with Regis and Kelly on April 6 and had us at the edge of her seats when Regis asked him what we are all dying to know … “Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Yes,” he answered coyly. “It’s called Vampire Diaries and she’s very demanding.”

Phew — so there’s still a chance for us! But obviously we were also kind of hoping he’d say he was dating his beautiful co-star Nina Dobrev. Of course, Ian was awfully flirty with Kelly, a married mom-of-two. Ian kissed her hand three times and even tried to bite her neck when he first walked in!

The Louisana native talked about his double life days as gardener in the US and a model in Italy.

“I would literally get off the plane from working crazy gigs in leather pants and sunglasses and then go cut grass,” he says. “It taught me what hard work really is about.”

Could Ian sounds anymore perfect?

— Chloe Melas

Should Ian Date Bonnie? Tell Us What You Think!

Andy’s ‘Vampire Diaries’ Afterthoughts!

kimatwood

Posted at 8:39 PM on October 30, 2012

yes he is so hot i think him and nina make a gteat couple

Morgan

Posted at 3:32 PM on October 14, 2012

it has been confirmed by Ian and Nina that they are dating <3 They are so cute together Nian Sobrev forever <3

jennifer

Posted at 12:23 PM on May 20, 2012

you think they like to talk to there fans but they have people to do that for them i dont like fake people

Abby L

Posted at 7:25 PM on May 3, 2012

Ian I love you your a good actor i want to meet you

Abby

Posted at 7:20 PM on May 3, 2012

Ian is supper hot and one of these days i want to meet him. :)

Rachel Sylvestre

Posted at 12:21 AM on April 8, 2012

Ian loves Nina and he knows it so much. Just needs to keep It a secret lOVE. So no one can mess it up. Big fan of the vampire diaries wish I could meet u in person. Lol your not a real vampire though well I think. Have a g8 Easter. Ttyl I hope bye

I

Posted at 10:25 PM on January 27, 2012

Ian somerhalder is so freakin awesome I’m gonna die!!!!!!! He is so totally dating Nina dobrev though. Sorry.

Ian lover

Morgan

Posted at 3:33 PM on October 14, 2012

they are so cute together <3

Mrs. Damon salvatore

Posted at 10:19 PM on January 27, 2012

I absolutely love Ian somerhalder but I’m pretty sure he’s dating Nina. I’m only eleven anyway. I watch the tv show and am madly in love with the books. I love damon
more then I probably should. I’ve got a boyfriend though so I’m great.

~awesomeness~

IB Lessey

Posted at 1:58 AM on January 16, 2012

i just want to know who’s Ian’s girlfriend. am very curious and I fan him. Well Ian keep up the great work in vampire diaries

Nancy M

Posted at 12:28 AM on January 8, 2012

I was about to say i would faint if he kissed my hand, and i would, but i realized i would faint if me looked at me…

Tarja

Posted at 3:46 PM on December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Ian! Hope it’s a good one and that your ISF goes from strength to strength. And keep up the excellent work in Vampire Diaries, Damon’s hot and compelling! You got me hook, line and sinker!

mahlet

Posted at 7:54 AM on November 18, 2011

ian is really sweet and great guy any girl that dates him is going to be very lucky hope he ends up with some one good.

justice cRysteL

Posted at 8:46 PM on May 23, 2011

ian is HanDsome,kindgood actor aNd he deserves not perfect bUt right life partner,,

Innocentia

Posted at 4:26 AM on May 12, 2011

Ian is good and a very good actor and I just wish that he would choose to date Nina for real.

tamara

Posted at 8:09 PM on April 8, 2011

Ian has a gorgeous,intelligent girlfriend. He can’t say who she is because the last time they were seen together people sent her horrible tweets. Some of his fans are a little out there. As for Nina she is dating someone but not serious.

Xisbabe

Posted at 10:38 AM on April 8, 2011

Ian is hot!!!! I love him!! His is a great actor!!!!

Timothy

Posted at 6:17 AM on April 8, 2011

I’ll take Ian for his word but nina who be a little more specific anyhow I’m happy for him and nina dorbev you know her name damn It.

velvet

Posted at 11:15 PM on April 7, 2011

i have something to say: Ian acts just like Damon in real life XD I mean, just look at his facial expressions and Damons. LOL; And helloooo, Elena aka Nina, is very demanding in the show ((:

Brenda

Posted at 11:55 AM on April 8, 2011

I meet Ian last night in a personal setting just me and my two daughter were call outside and over to his tent as they were filming in Covington Ga, which we were visting, He is the sweetest , most polite, down to earth guy, you would ever want to meet. I am a 54 year old woman. True southern gentleman

Eden Welk

Posted at 1:50 PM on April 7, 2011

I just have one question… How is it that this man is so god damn perfect???? Seriously! And why doesn’t Nina just jump his bones already? I would have done it a long time ago. I mean, she has to think he’s absolutely gorgeous too…

Dee J

Posted at 1:50 PM on April 7, 2011

Yes! Ian has a #1 lady and her name is Nina Dobrev!!!

Dee J

Posted at 1:49 PM on April 7, 2011

Yes! Ian has a mumber one lady and her name is Nina Dobrev!!!