Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky Speaks: My Big Wedding Details!

Thu, April 7, 2011 8:00am EDT by 16 Comments
PacificCoastNews.com

PacificCoastNews.com

‘The Bachelorette”s Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez say their wedding will be within the next six months and will take place somewhere along the beach, but they haven’t figured out what city just yet!

It’s rare for a Bachelorette couple to stand the test of time, but Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez are determined to make their relationship official! The happy couple dished the details about their upcoming nuptials, spilling on everything from the dress, to the location, to the exclusive guest list.

“I can say that it will take place in 2011. It will be an outdoor wedding,” Ali told Star at the Sony store opening March 30.

Even though they know their big moment will take place outside, Ali and Roberto haven’t decided on a location (except the state) yet.

“My family really wants us to get married in California,” Roberto, 27, explained. “There are so many cities to choose from, not just San Diego, where we live, but also Santa Monica and Santa Barbara. The coastline is incredible and offers so many scenic places.”

He added, “We will definitely have a big wedding. My family is huge. I have a lot of uncles and aunts who all want to be there.”

However, Roberto’s large family is forcing the couple to tighten the reigns on the rest of their invites.

“We are being forced to be selective,” Ali said. “We’re being careful about the plus-ones. At first, we wanted everyone to have a plus-one, but now we’ve decided that if they know someone at the wedding, they have to come alone.”

As for the dress, Ali is hoping to wear a Monique Lhuillier or Vera Wang design and she’s not afraid of getting glam. “I don’t think I’d go so far as to wear a tiara, but you never know,” she said.

Out of six seasons of ABC’s The Bachelorette, only Trista and Ryan Sutter actually walked down the aisle, so we love hearing all the romantic details of Ali and Roberto’s big day and wish them nothing but the best!

Kirstin Benson

ejaculation advisor

Posted at 4:46 AM on July 9, 2012

That is really attention-grabbing, You are a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and sit up for in quest of more of your fantastic post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks

giyim, moda giyim

Posted at 8:49 PM on June 3, 2012

Definitely consider that that you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be at the web the simplest factor to consider of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while other people think about concerns that they plainly don’t recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , other people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

comic books

Posted at 7:03 AM on May 31, 2012

We’re a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable info to paintings on. You have performed a formidable process and our entire neighborhood will probably be grateful to you.

office professional plus 2010

Posted at 10:19 PM on May 23, 2012

Someone necessarily help to make severely articles I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit amazing. Excellent job!

charlotte limo

Posted at 11:57 AM on May 22, 2012

Fantastic issues altogether, you just won a new reader. What may you suggest about your submit that you just made a few days ago? Any positive?

buy darling dresses

Posted at 5:55 PM on May 16, 2012

Hello there, simply turned into aware of your weblog thanks for posting such great information I had a great read, as we are interested in the same things please do check out my website :) thanks , Zan x

outdoor tv case

Posted at 8:23 AM on May 4, 2012

It is perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it’s time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I may I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things approximately it!

online fun videos

Posted at 9:32 AM on April 7, 2012

I have read several good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you place to make such a fantastic informative website.

Nick

Posted at 7:43 PM on June 14, 2011

hasn’t he dumped her yet? she’s starting to get fat, imagine her after a couple of kids, nasty.

Patricia

Posted at 1:34 PM on April 8, 2011

Ryan and Trista are not the only ones who walked down the aisle. Jason Mesnick and Molly had a big wedding. OK, so he didnt chose her in the final episode, but she was the runner up. They were both on the show. Doesn’t this count?

Julie

Posted at 5:22 PM on April 8, 2011

If you read the article it states the only BACHELORETTE who has walked down the aisle… Molly was on the Bachelor.

tellmemore

Posted at 11:38 AM on April 7, 2011

Isn’t ABC paying for their wedding? If so, why the limit on the guests?

Jamie

Posted at 12:50 PM on April 7, 2011

It has nothing to do with the expense, did you no read what Ali said they do not want ppl at their wedding they do not know. I like the idea, I have known people who have done this. If you know some one at the wedding why add one more person, esp if its some one the couple does not know. I loved my Grandmother Dearly(We lost her in October) but she had a couple of her friends at my cousins wedding, the wedding day is about the couple.

AP

Posted at 1:39 PM on April 20, 2011

Definitely this is very true! I am planning my own wedding right now and my husband’s family is HUGE!!!!

Personally the fact that they are being selective and not wanting gossipers and people who are really no good in their relationship not at their wedding and that they don’t mind telling people no signals a long and happy future for them!

Ali and Roberto invite who you want and do what you want because at the end of the day its just you two and you want it to be something that both you guys will remember and cherish! Not what the words of hundreds of others will say!

Amanda

Posted at 3:07 PM on April 7, 2011

Not if it’s not televised.

gdfhg

Posted at 8:28 AM on April 7, 2011

It’s Amazing !! My friend Janice tells me she is da t ing with a millionare!!

——– Lo ve Wealt hy *C-/0 m——- is the c lub where she met her honey. It’s a plac e gathers CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models and Hollywood celebrities!

You will be the next Janice. Go for it !!!