Meet The 10 New Pregnant Teens On Season Three Of '16 & Pregnant'

Wed, April 6, 2011 2:15pm EDT by 27 Comments

Watch the trailer for the new season of 16 and Pregnant—it premieres in April!

As Teen Mom 2 winds down, MTV isn’t leaving you hanging! They’re back with another season of their hit, and controversial, show 16 and Pregnant, which premieres on April 19 at 10 p.m. Meet the new pregnant teens and watch the trailer after the jump!

The show that originally brought you some of your favorite Teen Moms, Amber Portwood, Maci Bookout, Jenelle Evans and Leah Messer is back! Are you going to watch?

–Leigh Blickley

mom of 2

Posted at 12:17 AM on May 11, 2011

wow i cant believe some of you grown women on here acting like attacking people is ok in the long run its their choice they have to live with the consequences. and also the show 16 and pregnant is used in some health education classes for teens and teen pregnancy has dropped down a lot..

anonymous

Posted at 10:14 PM on April 25, 2011

that was comment was pointed towards stupid jan g

Cassie

Posted at 10:55 AM on April 25, 2011

My bf had a baby at 16 and i had a baby at 22 she had a hard time didnt finish school now with her babys 16 th birthday next week she still lives with her mom. I have own place and 3 kids so there is a plus side to wait and finish school. We both grew up in the same mid-class so people cant say its a back ground thing

JHN

Posted at 6:00 AM on April 25, 2011

How many teenage girls named Jennifer were pregnant in the 1980’s? It’s the most popular name for teenage girls in the 1980’s. The high-schools in the 80’s were filled with many Jennifers back then, I’m sure one of them were pregnant.

valerie

Posted at 4:46 PM on April 21, 2011

yu quys are all arquinq about somethinq that doesnt concern yu, or affect your life.. so shut up already!!!

Angelika

Posted at 2:17 PM on April 18, 2011

This show does not show how hard it is to be a teen mom, it shows if you get pregnant as a teen you can get on tv and hang out with losers from the jersey shore and be famous and all your friends can see you on tv. None of the shows on mtv set a good example for teens,and since the people who create these shows are without a doubt in their 30s or 40s and probably have kids who are teens, you would think they would be more cautious about what they put on this channel.

Regina

Posted at 8:33 PM on April 16, 2011

As for my other comment, don’t misinterpret what I said, I think young girls in their teens should not have sex, but get real, it’s going to happen. I commend the girls who either are raising their babies or chose adoption. Both are very very hard decisions. And if i mispelled anything, I aplogize. My screen is going out as we speak.

Regina

Posted at 8:27 PM on April 16, 2011

I was single when I had my son, but not a teenager. I was 26. I had two friends from highschool who were teen mothers. And both did a damn good job raising their children. One child is 18 and gradutating with a scholarship to college, and the other is almost 20 and almost through with college. These young ladies are really something, it doesn’t matter what age you are and if you are married or not, having a child at any age can be difficult. I absolutely am a Teen Mom junkie!!! Love to watch the show and in some aspects, know exactly how they feel. I commend any single mom, young or old, us momma’s rock!!! Keep up the good work girls, and yes, it’s not going to be easy, but it’s worth it, especially when your sweet baby looks at you and smiles. Makes it all worth while.

ANA

Posted at 1:27 AM on April 11, 2011

i love his i think it helps teens not encourages! it does not encourage teens to get knocked up haha many of us teen moms dont do it on purpose hello we arent that dumb! (: i love teen mom&mtv, and dr.drew! hes the best!!

Proud teen parent

Posted at 6:57 PM on April 6, 2011

I got pregnant at the end of my senior year in high school. It had nothing to do with this show. If anything it’s brought awareness to the epidemic. And my mother would never have done anything as crass as say she would force me to get an abortion. I feel sorry for your mother. You insult teenage mothers yet some of us are continuing our education and providing good lifes for our children. And if you are going to complain about young mothers, please spell correctly.

Melissa

Posted at 7:33 PM on April 6, 2011

Close your legs!

Sarah

Posted at 4:58 AM on March 11, 2012

Slut shame much? Seriously, don’t slut shame!

Brittney R

Posted at 7:38 PM on April 6, 2011

Yep it does show awareness! I’m now aware of where my tax dollars go to… your welfare checks!!!

Sarah

Posted at 4:59 AM on March 11, 2012

Really? Hold on, I’m about to call the waahhmbulance for you.

neonlove

Posted at 6:22 PM on April 7, 2011

I’m a teen mom! I had my son half way through my Senior yr in hs. I have finished high school & I’m going to college in the fall. Any person at any age can be a good or bad parent, age doesn’t matter. Also this show has helped bring teen preg down.

P.S. I got preg before the 1st season.

neonlove

Posted at 6:35 PM on April 7, 2011

to add…There are teen out there that are doing better then other people. My parents are in their 50’s and make about $14/hr & the other $9/hr. My fiance at 20 is making $18/hr and I (just turned 19) make $11/hr. We live on our own & pay for everything on our own. We don’t get money from the State or Gov’t and we still have a lot of extra money left over at the end of the month that we are saving up. Most people ONLY think sterotype..they won’t open their eyes & look at the world for what it really is.

Scissorhands

Posted at 5:36 PM on April 15, 2011

Um…I have a college degree and make $92 an hour with benefits and a retirement plan. Get that college degree. Your $18 and $11 an hour won’t always leave you with “a lot of extra money” left over to save.

Sarah

Posted at 5:01 AM on March 11, 2012

Um…bully for you. Maybe she’s working towards getting a college degree, plus she and her boyfriend are probably keeping a close eye on their spending. Don’t be a sanctimonious jerk.

Jan G.

Posted at 8:31 PM on March 30, 2011

Amen, Ginger, and B.S. Nicole. Mtv tells them that they will become “famous” for getting knocked up with a bastard child that the dad will not help support in most cases. What’s wrong with abortion? Don’t these stupid girls think? If it were my teen, underage, living in my house, it would be abortion clinic time. I wouldn’t let my daughter waste her young life. Then it would be an IUD implanted. What’s wrong with these girls’ parents? And these girls have no concern of our planet AT ALL by producing another CONSMER that we don’t need. It’s sad that humans have to wipe out wild places and animals and overrun the planet. We will never learn until it’s too late.

jazz

Posted at 5:54 PM on April 7, 2011

you can not force your child to have an abortion.

neonlove

Posted at 6:28 PM on April 7, 2011

No one can force any woman to get an abortion. Not even the court.

jeni

Posted at 5:07 PM on April 17, 2011

your the bastard for wanting to kill an unborn child. instead of giving it up for adoption instead.

Kelly Peterson

Posted at 12:49 AM on March 21, 2012

Jen G.: I agree with you 100%. The world is already overpopulated as it is and we’re doing a great job destroying animal populations and the environment with the huge population we already have.

Jeni: Don’t be so naive. Do you realize how many children are already in the foster system? Or how hard it is to carry a child for 9 months, then give it away?

Jazz & Neonlove: No one can force anyone to have an abortion, but it should always be an option for unprepared mothers.

Nicole

Posted at 12:46 PM on March 27, 2011

This show is good for kids, it shows teens how they would have to live if they had children

Jella-Had Baby at 17

Posted at 7:31 PM on April 6, 2011

Yeah! And yet there are hundreds of teens signing up to be on the show.
Don’t think it really helps to show how bad things get.

Ginger

Posted at 5:17 PM on March 25, 2011

Worst kind of show ever! What a way to teach young kids to have sex and get pregnant so their dumb young ass can be on TV as well. And I can’t believe you guys keep posting these stupid people up! I’ve always skip over them but now I have to write something about it to you guys… STOP POSTING THEIR SHIET UP HERE!

mary

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 9, 2011

this doesnt teach kids to have sex annd get prgnant!
it teaches them how hard it is to be a teen mom and how you have to give up everything for that baby