At the premiere of her new movie on Apr. 5, Jennifer looked stunning!
Jennifer Garner looked gorgeous at the NYC premiere of Arthur, co-starring Russell Brand! Want to get this subtle smokey-eyed look for your own night out? We tell you how!
Why this works: Jennifer‘s natural beauty is well-known, but for her premiere night she stepped up her makeup routine to include a bit more drama. However, she maintained a natural look by keeping the cheeks and lips neutral, allowing the focus to stay on her lovely eyes. Here’s how to steal her look!
- Apply foundation all over your face.
- Add a very subtle light purple shadow all the way up to eyebrows, and a gray shadow on the eyelids.
- Use a silver-gray eyeliner around the eyes. Add a line of gray shadow (the same one you used on your eyelids) at your lower lash line.
- Complete eyes with black mascara.
- Add a peachy blush/bronzer to the apples of your cheeks, then blend it across your cheekbones.
- Finish with a peachy-nude lip gloss.
The products below will help you create this glamorous yet simple look for yourself!
Do YOU like Jennifer’s red carpet beauty look? Vote now!