Demi Lovato Might Be A Judge On X-Factor! Do You Think This Is A Good Idea?

Wed, April 6, 2011 12:50pm EDT by 5 Comments
Fame Pictures

Fame Pictures

Demi’s returning to her successful career, could X-Factor be her next move? Would you want to see her on the new show?

Demi Lovato has been out and about looking amazing and she’s tweeting about how happy and healthy she is. She’s still on temporary leave from Sonny with a Chance
although she’s already gone back to recording. Now, Perez Hilton reports Demi is being considered for a spot as a judge on the X-Factor!

The report says Demi has already met with Fox and “would love” to be a judge. As of now the only judge that has been confirmed is music producer L.A. Reid. Jessica Simpson and Cheryl Cole are also rumored to be vying for the positions.

Simon Cowell
, who is bringing the popular UK show to the states, says he chooses his judges based on who he’d be friends with, “I have certain kinds of people who I’d like to work with, who I feel comfortable with. Being cute, being mad is an obvious requirement, because it’s how I live my life and I like the shows to be an extension of how I live my life in terms of friends — the kind of people you’d like to have to your house for dinner.”

We’d love to have Demi at our house for dinner! What do you guys think? Is this a great way for her to make a big comeback to the industry? Would you like to see Demi on X-Factor? Sound off below!

Lorena O’Neil

Click here to vote on whether Demi was snubbed at the KCAs

Click here to read about Demi’s GMA interview!

selenagfan1

Posted at 6:58 PM on April 6, 2011

so i dont think she shuld do it bcuz i wanna kno wen sonny w/a chance is gonna come back on… so b4 she makes another commitment, she shuld jus take it slow

dont get me wrong I LOVE HER, but i think swac needs her more

Lucy

Posted at 6:57 PM on April 6, 2011

That would be so cool only the bad thing is I’m in Australia so I wouldn’t be able to watch it :( :(

Karina

Posted at 4:21 PM on April 6, 2011

I Love Demi I Really Do But I Dont Really Think Being A Judge On X-Factor Suits Her. I Would Rather Love Listening To Her New Music Than Watch Her On T.V As A Judge :/

Alisha Catz

Posted at 2:38 PM on April 6, 2011

Demi we love you and we believe in you gal :)

james

Posted at 1:23 PM on April 6, 2011

I love demi. I really do. I am sure she will have a successful career with her music and what not and I am sure she do very well in the businesses. She has the talent and the persona to excel in this industry. And she has the loyal support of her fans along the way. I will always support her in whatever artistic endeavor she does. But as far as being a judge is concerned? Right now I don’t think she has the experience as of yet. She’s. Just starting out and she is just getting popular with the mainstream audiences. I think it would be better for her to have a few more years under her belt. Record another album do a few interviews tell her story and maybe after that then do something on this kind of a circut.

Personally I want to see new music first before we see anything else. New projects and I want to hear her story on what happened before she considers judging as part of something she does. That’s just my take.

But if she wants to do this…then excelsior to you miss lovato.