Are Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Already Married?

Wed, April 6, 2011 4:51pm EDT by 11 Comments
Getty Images (2)
Getty Images

Getty Images (2)

Angelina Jolie is finally showing her commitment to Brad Pitt with her new tattoo! Could this mean they have finally tied the knot?

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have firmly held a no-marriage stance ever since they first got together in 2005. But now, it looks like they have finally taken a big step in their commitment to each other.  Angelina’s left arm lists the birthplace coordinates of the most important people in her life — her children. And now, Brad’s birthplace has been added to the list! Do you think this means she’s taken the plunge and tied the knot with the father of her children?

Ange and Brad may not have exchanged wedding vows but a friend close to the couple says this tattoo is more significant than any wedding ring the actress could wear. InTouch reports, “She got the seventh line right around the time she and Brad moved the kids back to LA.” The report says Angelina, 35, agreed to settle down for Brad and stop traveling with the children as much, and got the tattoo to signify “family unity.” She is fully committed to Brad!

Angelina loves Brad so much, she went back on her previous vow to never ink another man’s name on herself again after previously removing her ex-husband, Billy Bob Thornton‘s name from her body. “I’ll never be stupid enough to have a man’s name tattooed on me again,” she explained. However, Angelina should never say never. She has already broken her own rule for Brad once before. In addition to her new Pitt-related-tattoo, she inked her thigh with a tattoo that means William Bradley (Brad’s first two names) in military code.

The newest tattoo will be a constant reminder to Brad that she is seriously committed to him, and show any girls like Bella Heathcote that may lust after him that he’s Ange’s man!

Stephanie Wenger

Read more about Angelina’s newest tattoo!

Read more about Brad and Angelina’s romantic vacation!

Read more about Brad and Angelina in New Orleans!

Kristi Elsey

Posted at 11:29 PM on October 2, 2011

I think they should get married that’s what their kids want.

Beautiful Bride

Posted at 6:43 AM on June 3, 2011

Angelina is exquisite, what a beautiful bride she would be. I’d love to see a wedding, Brad and Ange are more committed now than any marriage licence could ever mean, their bonded for life by their children. No relationship comes with a guarantee but sharing the bond of parenthood, of giving life, is the greatest experience and most important role of all. I would imagine a low key marriage where their children were highly involved would be what Brad and Ange would choose. The media frenzy of a wedding would indeed be the media event of the century, still I yearn to seen Angelina in an exquisite wedding gown and Brad in his finest, they are Hollywood.

Jennifer Aniston

Posted at 8:04 AM on April 17, 2011

This is an important message from Jennifer Aniston. Yes – THE Jennifer Aniston. Please pay close attention.
I am writing to complain about all these stories about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Brad Pitt still loves me! I am still in love with him. He’ll leave Angelina and all his children soon. He will come back to me. I am sure of it. Brad will come back to me. I’m not crazy! I have nice hair. I do Pilates every day. I’m not crazy! I’m not crazy! Stop calling me a Butter Face. I love you Brad. PLEASE come back to me!

Nicole

Posted at 2:37 PM on May 4, 2011

Yes, because after 7 years of divorce and a separation initiated by Jen, I’m sure she thinks that. She just wants to find a normal guy, who’s not always looking for the next best tail. Everyone knows both Pitt and Jolie have problems with fidelity. This is why they need an open relatioship.

BullFighter

Posted at 5:59 AM on June 3, 2011

LOL!!!Well, you may not be JA but you’ve captured her very well. Yep, pilates, fake tanning, dying her brunnette/grey hair blond and straightening it, getting botox, fillers, lazer and implants, exercising to fight of the apple syndrome for women in her age group…she’s pathetic. Nicole Kidman’s relationship ended with Tom after a much longer marriage and she walked away with dignity rather than leaching of his entrails for the rest of her life. Unfortunatley JA has nothing more to offer, she can’t act, is ordinary looking and more plastic by the day, lacks intellect and lives in her own fantasy world. I’m so glad Courtney Cox is moving away from this toxic woman, JA would be so jealous of Courtney’s success and try to push her way into any story about Courtney. Oh please, enough of JA, do we have to watch her pluck hairs of her chin for much longer, move on, everyone else has.

msexodus

Posted at 1:28 PM on April 14, 2011

AJ is a one man woman,if the guy deserve and committed to her love and promise,she do the same. It’s been 6-7 yrs now,so both knows,what is best for their relationship. Jealousy is out of the topic,both are actors, and it’s just part of a job. They are both adult and mature. Both are stable in life and got everything. What else can a man and a woman wants. let them be happy and leave them in peace.

Nicole

Posted at 2:35 PM on May 4, 2011

One man woman huh? That’s why they have an open relationship and have sex with other people.

Ginger

Posted at 11:55 PM on April 6, 2011

It would be nice to get married but they’ve been doing great with a marriage license so no need to do a wedding. Only get married if you want people to come and celebrate your union.

sigh

Posted at 8:03 PM on April 6, 2011

poor Brad

Rollie

Posted at 2:52 PM on April 9, 2011

Poor Brad? What are you talking about? He is with a woman who is totally committed to him and loves him uncoditonally. The man never had it so good.

anonymous

Posted at 6:43 PM on April 6, 2011

I think that they got married in a non-traditional ceremony, because a few weeks ago she bought him a expensive ring, they did it in a sly way. They out smarted the media.