Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Split? New Report Says Yes — Here's What We Know!

Tue, April 5, 2011 1:39pm EDT by 102 Comments

A new report says Rob and Kristen have called it quits for a while — and we’re hoping this is totally not true! We can’t imagine them apart!

Robert Pattinson a single man? Twi-hards can it be true? The UK’s Mirror is reporting that things have been rocky between Rob and Kristen Stewart since February — and a lot of it is due to Rob’s busy work schedule.“The excuses why they couldn’t meet up basically got weaker and weaker,” a source tells the Mirror. “Rob figured they should officially cool things off and have some time to figure out what they each want.”

Pretty hard to believe. First off, we’ve been telling you about their romantic date nights in Canada, where they’re filming Breaking Dawn. Secondly, they just got married – the highly anticipated wedding scenes were just shot last weekend. We hope there is absolutely no truth to this!

The Mirror goes on to say Rob showed up without Kristen at the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas over the weekend because of their little break. And now that Rob is busy with his Water For Elephants promotions with Reese Witherspoon, there’s more tension because they can’t see each other, the paper says.

Do YOU believe this report? Say it isn’t so!

Check out Rob and Kristen’s Romantic Honeymoon!

Inside Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s LA love nest!

Get Your Guy Robert Pattinson’s ‘Water For Elephants’ Leather Jacket!

annonymous

Posted at 10:01 AM on April 8, 2011

Happy 21st birthday on Apr.9, Kristen Stewart! You’re a rare emerald in a myriad of overpolished diamonds! Whether your future includes R.Pattinson or not, you’re sure to shine.

Timothy

Posted at 5:56 AM on April 8, 2011

I know they we’re meant for each other Its not that the fact and rality Is If you can’t see eye to eye and have others engagements and duties relationships don’t last that’s the truth.

kikay

Posted at 12:05 AM on April 8, 2011

if Rob is not man enough to stand up for Kristen against those hormonal teens and menopausal old hag,and not man enough to shout on top of the world that he loves Kristen Stewart,then hes not the man for her.Let her go and let her find somebody whos got a bigger balls to stand up for her!Ithink she deserves it!

Evie

Posted at 8:36 AM on April 8, 2011

Wholeheartedly agree! He doesn’t give their relationship any credit in interviews and is then seen all over the place with her. It puts Kristen in a vulnerable position and makes her an easy target. You may have read that Elle labeled kristen as his f***buddy. Yeah, he’s pretty, but there’s a world of hot and intelligent men who would stand up for their girlfriend. RP isn’t doing it.

Eddie

Posted at 5:04 PM on April 8, 2011

Yeah, really, check out “lilachoney” above. She’s an example of the hate spewing trolls that Kristen has to put up with in this neverending nightmare.

lilachoney

Posted at 6:03 AM on April 9, 2011

Nobody has bigger balls than Ms. Stewart. This is not meant as a compliment.

Lesley

Posted at 11:55 AM on April 7, 2011

How convenient, just in time for Breaking Dawn promotion to start.

annonymous

Posted at 8:35 AM on April 7, 2011

Just read an interview of Rob’s with Elle. The writeup was completely disrespectful to Kristen, basically calling her Rob’s f@#4buddy. Doesn’t take much to have your publicist make a statement to retract that insult. She’s not a Paris or lindsey.

coralie

Posted at 8:06 AM on April 7, 2011

ouhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! cooollllllll!!!!!!!!
bye bye robsten, helo garrett and kristen

sandra

Posted at 8:36 PM on April 6, 2011

so fake they are 2gether but they just dont wanna go public on the awards show

cyntia

Posted at 7:58 PM on April 6, 2011

I shall love so much whether she is with a man who supports her! I know that she is strong and that it is the image which she gives but she deserves so better that a man who seems to belong to all the women!!!! Kristen has of what to be proud she is unique! He needs a strong rock musician how she who holds her firmly and she will be happy!! And rob can continue with all the women who he wants of quite ages, brides or can matter does not deserve her!!!!! Kristen you are so young, do not hold you too much with it is not worth it ! At first he is more kind with others than with her I hates him and I want absolutely that she drops him ! And after we say that he is charming yes he can be with the other women but with her is just invalid! If there is indeed a person who does not need to take for experience it is kristen stewart!! sorry i don’t speak english very well because i’m french

Nicole

Posted at 9:33 PM on April 6, 2011

Yeah, she met him when she was only 17! Not sure when they became an item, but she’s been in a high stress relationship and an easy target for his rabid, unstable fans. I think that she’s handled herself well for all her youth and awkwardness. Kristen, you’re breathtaking, talented and one of a kind! You can move on gracefully and be stronger than ever if this story is true.( but what a @#$* to do this before her 21st birthday)

miley

Posted at 4:13 AM on April 10, 2011

kristen stewart is a shallow whore it’s better for her to stay without any boyfriend cuz there’s no guy on this planet who deserve such a low girl like her

lois

Posted at 11:33 AM on April 9, 2011

yay i’m so happy robert deserve a better girlfriend like me

KHC

Posted at 7:24 PM on April 6, 2011

The Mirror?!
Yeah! They are so trustworthy let me tell you.
The same magazine that had honest proof Kristen was pregnant with Rob’s baby back in May 2009.

This week they are “broken up” only because they were not seen together at that award show. Next week they’ll have an issue saying they have proof they are “engaged.”
It’s always a pattern with these stories!

Lots of celebs that are dating go to events without their loved one. Doesn’t mean they are necessarily broken up.

STaCeY

Posted at 7:51 PM on April 6, 2011

Do you think they are still together?
There’s nothing on People or US???

blaah

Posted at 4:16 PM on April 6, 2011

As long as Rob ain’t dating that slut ugly Nikki Reed, then im all good.

wow

Posted at 4:22 PM on April 6, 2011

i so agree with you. Nikki is awful, she looks like a man.

Trinity

Posted at 3:59 PM on April 6, 2011

The Mirror is known for false stories! It’s like the USA’s National Inquirer.
Why would she need to be with him to present an award? If he was nominated for an award then I can maybe see her there.
I rather see her at one of the many Water for Elephants movie premires.

leslie

Posted at 2:58 PM on April 6, 2011

I hate Kristen stewart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rob is better without her

Benny

Posted at 5:19 PM on April 6, 2011

To prove my point, meet jealous teen or vicious, sad old lady no. 24,685.

anonyme

Posted at 2:30 PM on April 6, 2011

I agree with you benny, kristen should drop Robert Pattinson!!! And be with a man who cares about her and not about the coast with the women!!! And then she receives too much hatred because of him and he has of it to make nothing instead of that he is always very kind with quite his fans and the other women while it is the target of all these lunatics!! Robert P is definitively the man who needs for him(her)!! She deserves to be treated with much more respect! sorry for my english

Benny

Posted at 1:48 PM on April 6, 2011

Kristen puts up with A Lot dating this guy. To be fair, he didn’t ask for a maniacal following that consists mostly of jealous, hormonal teens and vicious, sad, older women. Would it kill him though, to make a simple statement like, “this is my girlfriend, treat her with some respect”. I mean, Kristen has to deal with malicious sabotages on her projects and even threats of physical harm. She could probably ignore the daily jealous rantings, but the madness exceeds mere words. You should step up or remove yourself from her life, R.Pattinson. She deserves a man who would protect her honor and reputation.

benny

Posted at 4:16 AM on April 10, 2011

rob is the perfect guy for her remember at pca he tried to catch her hand but she ignored the poor guy she always do that and last year when the media attaced kstew he defends her and stay by her side i don’t hate her but it’s better for them to split

stacey

Posted at 12:18 PM on April 6, 2011

Ok people are they together or not??
Can a real source tell us please so we can move on!!!
I would think People or US Weekley would be covering this store but they aren’t!!!

Zoe

Posted at 12:06 PM on April 6, 2011

The fact that you are treating the Mirror like a credible source really shows how pathetic you and your team are Bonnie. You guys are a joke you are aware of that right?

marissa

Posted at 10:25 AM on April 6, 2011

Well I know we all know they are perfect together as Bella and Edward, but I personally think that they were just doing that for publicity. They probably were just faking it, I wish that weren’t the case, but it probably was.

Zoe

Posted at 12:07 PM on April 6, 2011

Dear Marissa; movies like Twilght dont need publicity and also if they are PR they are really bad at it. Look at Ashley Greene now there’s a girl who knows how to whore out her personal life.

RobstenBeliever

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 6, 2011

such bs. fake story. they will are together.

stacey

Posted at 8:54 AM on April 6, 2011

Kristen
Forget that LOSER and guy that would break up with you before your birthday is SORRY!!
If you love someone YOU MAKE the time!
This just shows you he doesn’t really love you!
He can take his no comment and his LOSER butt back to London! And most importantly
DON’T take him back
One MAD Robert Pattinson fan

Here’s the thing we started off friends
It was cool but it was all pretend
Yeah yeah
Since you’ve been gone

You dedicated you took the time
Wasn’t long till I called you mine
Yeah yeah
Since you’ve been gone

And all you’d ever hear me say
Is how I pictured me with you
That’s all you’d ever hear me say

But since you’ve been gone
I can breathe for the first time
I’m so movin’ on, yeah yeah
Thanks to you now I get what I want
Since you’ve been gone

How can I put it? You put me on
I even fell for that stupid love song
Yeah yeah
Since you’ve been gone

How come I’d never hear you say?
?I just wanna be with you?
I guess you never felt that way

But since you’ve been gone
I can breathe for the first time
I’m so movin’ on, yeah yeah
Thanks to you now I get, I get what I want
Since you’ve been gone

You had your chance you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth I just can’t take it
Again and again and again and again

Since you’ve been gone

That I get, I get what I want
Since you’ve been gone
Since you’ve been gone
Since you’ve been gone

santa

Posted at 8:12 AM on April 6, 2011

Have you seen the OTR leaked photos how can Rob have a girlfriend like that low girl

annonymous

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 6, 2011

Dear imbecile, the OTR photo is a scene from a Mexican whorehouse. Kristen isn’t even in it. Even if she was, and you can’t grasp the difference between acting and reality, then you’ve got bigger problems to worry about than plain stupidity.Btw, Santa wants you to stop making him look like a complete idiot.

crizo

Posted at 10:03 AM on April 6, 2011

dont talk bad about kristen you people she is acting no living that life on the movie otr but before anybody talk about her watch rob on bel amy or that ashes movie they both are actors and garfield forget baby she is not for you so keep your hate[love] for her your secret ok?

karmel

Posted at 11:34 AM on April 9, 2011

you are right santa she’s a low girl and those leaked pics are disgusting ewwwwwwww

garfield

Posted at 8:11 AM on April 6, 2011

I hope they will break up I hate her.

Those shipping her with Garrett I hope your wishes come true

Rob is better off with clean image actress not one who smokes pot and will easily get naked around men

charlie alpha

Posted at 8:05 AM on April 6, 2011

oh please. how can they say they broke up when they didn’t admit (yet) that they are together. although i do believe they ARE together.

Laiba tariq

Posted at 5:24 AM on April 6, 2011

Rob and Kristen go stronger.

ANASTASIA

Posted at 12:30 AM on April 6, 2011

i agree with scarlette GARRET HEDLHUNT IS PERFECT FOR KRISTEN STEWART ! NOW ROB AND KRIS don’t said anything about their love ! rob is a good boy !but garret is a parfect match for her! rob sometime look likegay !

jhj

Posted at 4:59 AM on April 6, 2011

lol

Evie

Posted at 1:57 PM on April 6, 2011

I’m kind of hoping that G. hedlund would be cast as the prince in Snow White and the Huntsman. Fingers and toes crossed.

anna

Posted at 11:36 AM on April 9, 2011

anastasia what the hell are you saying garrett is totally wrong for her he’s tha ladies man i hate him rob is a better actor and a better boyfriend

Sammy

Posted at 12:00 AM on April 6, 2011

They are too young to be making any kind of permanent relationship…she will just be 21…give me a break..now is the time to date around, then get married….wait a couple of years and get divorced…happens all the time…the working thing has broken up more marriages than I can count, let alone dating relationships.