Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Split? New Report Says Yes — Here's What We Know!

Tue, April 5, 2011 1:39pm EDT by 102 Comments

A new report says Rob and Kristen have called it quits for a while — and we’re hoping this is totally not true! We can’t imagine them apart!

Robert Pattinson a single man? Twi-hards can it be true? The UK’s Mirror is reporting that things have been rocky between Rob and Kristen Stewart since February — and a lot of it is due to Rob’s busy work schedule.“The excuses why they couldn’t meet up basically got weaker and weaker,” a source tells the Mirror. “Rob figured they should officially cool things off and have some time to figure out what they each want.”

Pretty hard to believe. First off, we’ve been telling you about their romantic date nights in Canada, where they’re filming Breaking Dawn. Secondly, they just got married – the highly anticipated wedding scenes were just shot last weekend. We hope there is absolutely no truth to this!

The Mirror goes on to say Rob showed up without Kristen at the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas over the weekend because of their little break. And now that Rob is busy with his Water For Elephants promotions with Reese Witherspoon, there’s more tension because they can’t see each other, the paper says.

Do YOU believe this report? Say it isn’t so!

Check out Rob and Kristen’s Romantic Honeymoon!

Inside Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s LA love nest!

Get Your Guy Robert Pattinson’s ‘Water For Elephants’ Leather Jacket!

Wendy Robinson

Posted at 6:28 PM on September 5, 2012

I know this must sound crazy, but I wished Rob Pattinson would give Kristen Stewart another chance. We are all human and make mistakes. Rob needs to focus on the good times instead of the bad. I would just be happy if they stayed friends. I truly believe they had something between them. All I’m saying is, don’t throw away something you might regret later. He who has not sinned cast the first stone. I’m not saying what Kristen did was right, but I think she has hurt enough, at least give her something to go on. What they have, is priceless.

Sincerly,
Wendy Robinson

kaylee

Posted at 1:46 AM on August 13, 2012

Yea they broke up. Trying to find out more though its not working. Hope they work things out.

kirbyloverobertpattinsonxx

Posted at 5:11 AM on December 8, 2011

yes they are taking a break for a whille

riya

Posted at 3:05 AM on December 8, 2011

i think they broke up….kristen is dating glee actor chord overstreet….i think…you guys should check this out….

kirbyxx

Posted at 5:13 AM on December 8, 2011

how do you know she is datting someone else?

diva07

Posted at 5:08 PM on July 19, 2011

You guys, shutup! They are damn people! All you care about is Edward, or Jacob, not J.Tay not R. Pat. You don’t own him, he won’t fall in love with you, he dosen’t know you and you don’t know him!! Just find a diferent damn hobby, because stalking is BS! Stop being such idiots! You wouldn’t treat anyone else like that. Is you think your in “love” you are Damn STUPID! No offence, but, get a damn life! Get a real boyfriend, don’t take My advice and die an old hag. I love all The movies and everything but, you guys are pathetic.

skylergrey

Posted at 5:58 AM on April 11, 2011

oh my gosh!! really people,this is getting to be rediculous.
….IF YOU SAY ‘THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS’ THE ROBSTEN FANATICS CCALL YOU A HATER/JEALOUS/STUPID,ETC.
….IF YOU SAY ‘OH THEY ARE DEF. TOGETHER,ROBSTEN IS A REAL RROMANCE’ YOU HAVE THE NONSTENS SAYING THAT YOU ARE CRAZY/OBSESSED/NEED TO GET A LIFE,ETC.
i just want to say that if someone believes they are a couple,you cannot change their minds.and if someone believes that they are just friends,you will never change their minds.
and lastly…for those of you who are so invested in whatever rob & kristen’s ‘status’ is….it’s very unhealthy.
it’s not good for you to live vicariously through other people.
and to the people who post comments making it seem like they actually know either of them personally,plz. stop.
and just remember this quote from rob in a mag. interview,he said’it amazes me how anyone can look at a picture of me and think all of these things about me like they know me,when i’m still trying to figure out who i am’

Chelsea

Posted at 1:06 AM on April 11, 2011

***********************************************************************************OKAY ENOUGH OF ALL THIS CRAP!! ANYBODY WHOSE POSTED A COMMENT ON THIS “TOPIC” READ THIS…NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! alot of you are way out of line in the whole choosing sides thing so read this plz********************************************************************************************************

Just read it all because there is a point at the very end I swear. Some of you are “well good 4 Kristen b/c…” or “good for Rob cuz…..”: READ..now..Please??:)

I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY highly doubt that this is true and really HOPE it’s not cuz I love Robsten.
I love Kristen (I have a MAJOR girl crush on her but that’s a diffrent subject..lol) b/c let’s face it,she’s goregous,extremely talented,has a good head on her shoulders,she just kicks a** and could kick someone’s a**,she’s smart,and she’s definitly not afraid to speak her mind or show you a certain finger.lol
And I love Rob, b/c he’s absolutely the hottest man ever (IN MY OPINION OF COURSE), he’s smart,a complete sweetheart, he has an amazing-sometimes weird-but amazing sense of humor,he’s sensitive,multi-talented,and also has a good head on his shoulders.

Whether you love Kristen and not Rob or vice-versa. It shouldn’t matter b/c they honestly and genuinely look happy when their together. They don’t even spend holidays or birthdays apart, even when it means that one of them can’t be with their family. When you see video or pictures of them out and about and they’re looking into each others eyes it looks like they fall in love all over again. They look like my parents look,btw who have been happily married for 38 years. Anyways like I was saying… just stop hatin’ try and be happy for them.

If you hate Kristen because your desperatly & madly in love and want, need, and love Rob. all i have 2 say 2 that is……IT’S NEVER EVER GONNA FREAKIN’ HAPPEN!! Only in your dreams sweetheart. I don’t think Rob would ever date a fan. Sorry, 2 burst your bubble.

If you hate Rob b/c for some reason you think he treats Kristen badly or w/e someone commented earlier. all i have 2 say bout that is……..OH MY GOD!!!!! Do your research! This man wants 2 marry this woman. Read ANY of the interviews he’s given lately…he’s a one woman guy.
Here’s some of the things Rob’s said her lately about relationships/Kristen:

“There is the idea of the saving love, I believe it. I’m not mushy but I have a romantic soul. Having grown up with two older sisters I have a deep respect for women. Sex and feeling for me go hand in hand.”
I’m not interested in casual relationships, I need to know people, I’m not making an existential statement here, simply, I want a family with two or three kids.”
He added, “I’m not a man for short and superficial love affairs. I don’t talk about my relationships with female friends, not to mention how I don’t talk about the rumors about my relationship with Kristen Stewart, an actress I admire because she’s a real person, and a real actress. It was the chemistry I had with her helped me to get my role in Twilight.”

And I rest my case..well for now anyways.

ugh

Posted at 1:14 PM on April 10, 2011

This BS story was debunked already. The Mirror is a piece of trash rag mag.

amanda

Posted at 4:27 AM on April 10, 2011

alfred

Posted at 4:27 AM on April 10, 2011

i will go gay for rpattz

hailee

Posted at 4:12 AM on April 10, 2011

fu people robert is way better than that ugly pig garrett he’s hotter better actor and he makes more money

Ann

Posted at 2:29 AM on April 10, 2011

Good for her I hope this is true I’m so sick to all the haters,jealous,envy, negative people trying so hard that they think their precious Robert is not good enough to kristen especially to the person name romanticfool.she is insane and crazy lady that trying so hard to destroy kristen I’m sonsigk of her.I hope eye can leave kisten alone and stop her annoying agenda.

inna

Posted at 11:28 AM on April 9, 2011

well garrett is hot but rob is super mega sexy kstew will never find a better man

john

Posted at 11:26 AM on April 9, 2011

well i’m a guy and i think that kristen or whatever her name was is not that pretty i prefer emma watson or emma stone

jason

Posted at 8:45 PM on April 8, 2011

I dunno. Kristen is pretty darn HAWT! Skinny, cute and sultry…with a pair of killer legs.

She better come crying to me if it’s true. I’d dry those tears and make her forget his name. Heck, I’d make her forget her own name!

Nate

Posted at 9:21 PM on April 8, 2011

yeah, she’s hot! she’s like a pocket venus, tiny but all the right goods in the right places!

lilachoney

Posted at 5:54 AM on April 9, 2011

Skinny is right, does she possess calf muscles? I suppose you could say she had killer legs…if you want to be impaled on them.

lilachoney

Posted at 2:09 PM on April 8, 2011

I’m so pleased if this is true, Well done Rob for finally getting rid of the butch looking pot head. I know she picked him as Edward, but surely a few pity dates is enough, no need
to go too far beyond the call of duty.

lilachoney

Posted at 1:57 PM on April 8, 2011

What wonderful news, Rob is well rid of that butch looking, pot mong. I know he has to show some gratitude, she did choose him to be Edward but I’m sure he’s given her enough pity fvcks by now.

annonymous

Posted at 9:25 PM on April 8, 2011

Lilachoney is probably romantic Fool, the psycho still on the loose. Name changes but the rabid babble stays the same.

lilachoney

Posted at 5:59 AM on April 9, 2011

You’d like to think that wouldn’t you? Does it not occur to you that perhaps more than one person may find fish-face Stewart totally unappealing.

karmel

Posted at 11:30 AM on April 9, 2011

that is a good news finally rob can have a hotter girl like amanda seyfried or olivia wild i don’t like him with kristen he’s way better than her

annonymous

Posted at 11:33 AM on April 9, 2011

Yes, I’d like to think that, the same way I’d like to think there’s fewer rats on the streets, fewer pedophiles and terrorists. You’re probably too far gone to be brought back into a civilized, sane and productive world, as evident in the vulgarity and extreme hate you have on this famous stranger.For the safety of all, and especially Kristen, I hope that your insanity is restricted to the internet.(shudders… I feel unclean after addressing you, going to shower)

lilachoney

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 10, 2011

Oh come on now, that’s a little extreme don’t you think? You can castigate me all you like but I’m only telling the truth,and that’s why you have to resort to abusing a total stranger. Firstly, Stewart has got skinny legs with hardly any muscle definition. Secondly, Stewart has been photographed smoking weed, so she is a pot mong. Thirdly, Stewart’s acting in the majority of her movies consists of opening and closing her mouth (a lot) like a fish. This is all common knowledge and therefore able to be commented on.

Ann

Posted at 10:44 AM on April 10, 2011

U and ur twin romanticfool can just leave kristen alone ? ur such a hater if u don’t like her acting or personality then leave to those who appreciate it.

lilachoney

Posted at 11:18 AM on April 10, 2011

Appreciate it all you want but don’t try and bring Rob down in the process, whatever you say about him you’ll receive back tenfold about Ms. Stewart.

Ann

Posted at 3:10 AM on April 11, 2011

Then don’t try to insult kristen if u don’t want me to bring down ur precious rpatzz who and ur twin romanticfool is a saint but in reality don’t know who he is might be.I used to like Robert but because of u and ur twin romanticfool and others who keep trying so hard to destroy kristen by insulting creticise judging and everything negative that u wrote about her make me hate ur precious Robert.if u leave kristen alone then I have no reason to putting down ur precious rpatzz.

kirbyxxmiley

Posted at 3:28 PM on October 25, 2011

no they havent broke up is all lies