Why Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Got Back Together! Exclusive

Tue, April 5, 2011 5:11pm EDT by 19 Comments

An insider tells us Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have been back together since around Valentine’s Day! Find out the reason why!

There have been whispers that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have reunited and now we can confirm it’s true! A source close to Miley gives HollywoodLife.com the scoop on what’s going down with the reconciled couple and tells us Tish and Billy Ray played a hand in her getting back together with the handsome Aussie actor.

“Miley is so thrilled at her parents reconciling, and it made her stop and think, and realize that Liam is someone special in her life. Their feelings for each other never stopped, and now that their schedules are better suited for each other, they have been able to work it out. Plus her parents trust Liam,” reveals our insider.

But are they just close friends or fully back together? “They started talking more at the same time Miley’s parents were mending things. They started getting back together around Valentine’s Day and are now back on as boyfriend and girlfriend.” Guess our expert was right in saying Miley’s love life would improve because of her parents’ reconciliation!

What great news for Miley and Liam! It must be an especially exciting time for Liam, not only does he have his girlfriend back but he’s also just been cast in the Hunger Games. Are you happy to hear he and Miley are officially back together?

Lorena O’Neil with reporting by Russ Weakland

Click here for more on Liam and Miley’s recent coffee date!

Click here to read about Miley thanking Liam at the KCAs

hodan

Posted at 1:31 PM on May 2, 2012

i love liam he is sooo hot mily is lucky they make cute capale! daaaaaaaaam he is so sexy i wish i could meet u one day.

Hanna

Posted at 2:55 PM on January 29, 2012

Hey miley and liam

I’m happy you guys are together. Laim: your really hot.
Miley cyrus: your pretty and a good actress and a beautiful singer. And you’ll always be a good singer. Did you know i going to do the same things that you are doing in your live. I wanna be the same as you. I wanna be a singer, actress, beautiful girl. I wan to meet you in person you too, laim. You guys are a really great couple, you should get marrie.

I love you guys: Hanna Your Big Fan of you guys.

mraldrin741

Posted at 6:28 AM on June 25, 2011

I’m so happy happy 4 MILEY….but I feel a little jealous….bec. I have a big crush on her…..

Hanna

Posted at 3:08 PM on January 29, 2012

Hey.
How can you have a crush on miley, vote yes if you want miley and liam to be together and get marrie! I say yes forboth. And let miley cyrus and laim hesworth be together there better together, and miley is my girl. Im a girl. I love miley cyrus she my favorite singer of all the stars,singers. Not joking.

spret

Posted at 2:04 AM on May 29, 2011

liam is to old for miley but age dont matter love is so mush
strunger then age

herlz

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 28, 2011

love them <3

Maureen Davison

Posted at 8:11 AM on May 6, 2011

So really pleased that they are back together again they really do seem to suit each other well so hope it lasts for them. Looking forward to hearing that an engagement is on the horizon real soon.

SMiler

Posted at 6:54 PM on April 29, 2011

Liam you lucky bastard :P happy 4 ya Miley :)

selena

Posted at 2:09 PM on April 18, 2011

ok so do any of you guys have jesus in your lives cause god said he is coming like a theif in the night and he is 1 day we will all be gone from this crazy world and we will be standing face to face with god and he will show us our life and if we asked god into our life then he will say well done my good and faithful servant but if you dont ask god into your life then he will say depart from thee for i never even knew you jesus loves every one and he is waiting for you to bow your knee and givee him your all trust me sin is lying at your door so is god open the door god is calling out too you just give him a chance and invite him in for he said he loves you so much that he died on the cross for your sins so i encourage you to give him your all trust me you will feel so free cause when u are sining u are trapped in the devils plan but god can free you from his hands remember god loves you and he loves MILEY CYRUS and LIAM HEMSWORTH

Just me

Posted at 2:58 AM on May 15, 2011

Sooow! Religious!!! I don’t understand half of what you just said.., but yeah miley and Liam are great together! Pooling forward to engagement or something! Maybe next year…

Hanna

Posted at 3:12 PM on January 29, 2012

Hey people do not trust god. But miley cyrus does and i do too!

Miam Supporter

Posted at 2:20 AM on April 7, 2011

I LOVE Miam I think she is the HAPPIEST she has EVER been with ANYONE. Even that goes for Nick Jonas who NEVER not once ever stuck up for MILEY or EVEN wanted to be seen with HER EVER! So what you don’t like Liam but at least be HAPPY for Miley because lately she has been the HAPPIEST she has ever been and I FEEL like LIAM has a LOT to do with that.
I have HATED every guy Miley’s been with but Liam is the only guy that I can stand to see her with. The others where bigger A-HOLE to her.

Hanna

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 29, 2012

Me too! I loved the guys that miley cyrus been dating before liam hesworth.

sh

Posted at 3:03 AM on April 6, 2011

you guys in the comment section make me sick, liam is a great person and miley is a pure soul do i think they’ll be together forever i don’t know but i do know that right now there perfect for each other and please don’t take it personally but i LOVE MIAM and HATE NILEY.

Jessica brewer

Posted at 8:30 PM on April 5, 2011

No one really cares,but good for them.

lucyanna

Posted at 6:48 PM on April 5, 2011

I don’t like miam/liley . I don’t like Liam.

I love Niley ♥

anonymous

Posted at 6:43 PM on April 5, 2011

I hear that Miley is smelly and loose.

M

Posted at 6:38 PM on April 5, 2011

He could do a lot better than dirty old Miley.

selena

Posted at 1:59 PM on April 18, 2011

can you all just shut up there both stupied all they ever needed was jesus thts the only one destiny would look nice wif god is the one she should be thanking everything for and i think she is so dumm and so stupied she needs to get saved or get left cause hell is still hot in case you GUYS forgot