LeAnn Rimes Jokes: I Weigh 60 Pounds! But This Isn't Funny LeAnn- You're Wasting Away!

Tue, April 5, 2011 5:20pm EDT by 7 Comments
BauerGriffinOnline.com, Getty Images

BauerGriffinOnline.com, Getty Images

A year ago, LeAnn looked great. But today — she’s almost skin and bones! Do you think her weight loss is frightening?

LeAnn Rimes has gotten way too skinny … to the point where we are concerned. She’s been taking to Twitter to defend her weight loss but we don’t think it’s a joking matter.

When singing the National Anthem at the NCAA basketball championship game in Houston on April 4, LeAnn looked way too thin compared to just under a year ago.

“Now everyone knows my weight :)- :)-,” LeAnn tweeted on April 5. “ok it’s 60lbs…I won’t lie! Seriously, people need to get a life or a hobby.”

And she says that she doesn’t have an eating disorder. “dear lord! I do not workout too much nor do I starve myself. I’m so over this and moving on,” LeAnn wrote. “To those who have to turn to other’s lives and judge with no real knowledge of how anyone lives, you can you know what!”

LeAnn also had to add: “well, I swear I just ate 4 chick-fil-a chicken strips, a chicken breast, rice, green beans and a lemon bar.”

BFFs — do you think LeAnn’s dramatic weight loss is alarming?

Angie Stone

Posted at 1:10 PM on August 17, 2011

Ok she’s skinny, but Why is she so yellow? She look sick!

NeNe

Posted at 8:49 AM on April 6, 2011

While I am not a fan of Leann, I am worried that she is leading down an unhealthy path. To me, she looks like she might be anorexic.

anon

Posted at 11:31 PM on April 5, 2011

Leann did this to herself. See spends 24/4 trying to convince people that all is well in her fairytale. She knows that the public isn’t taking kindly to her and EC because they are constantly shoving this down people’s throats. So it’s alarming to see all her dramatic weight loss, especially since the same thing happened to EC ex-wife when she found out about his affairs and none of the other brides to be are losing weight like Leann. I think that EC is cheating on Leann and she has just come to the conclusion that nothing she does will stop him, not following him around Chicago, taking him on trips, or marrying him. The media should just be honest with Leann and tell her that her relationship with EC is toxic.

Hmm

Posted at 9:42 PM on April 5, 2011

My foot weighs more than her

CJM

Posted at 6:26 PM on April 5, 2011

When we see young people looking like this it’s because there is too much of government propaganda about obesity…think about it. You have the “first lady” telling everyone that ALL AMERICANS ARE WAY TO FAT and that only she has the answers. But then you look at the “first lady” and wonder what planet she’s coming from because she sure doesn’t look ‘thin’ does she!?!

Jenna

Posted at 7:13 PM on April 5, 2011

The First Lady is beautiful and just trying to do her part to teach children healthy living. Unfortunately, many children don’t get that information at home. I appreciate that dialogue is opened at school also for my pre-teen daughter.

Sondra Barker

Posted at 2:23 PM on February 7, 2013

Thanks to Obamacare people now need to do weigh ins which determine their health plan costs. A friend was considered over weight because she was 8 months pregnant! Its all becoming out of control and doesn’t take into account genetics or pre-existing health conditions. There is a difference between health and weight. And this is coming from a Fitness Trainer and Health advocate. She is very unhealthy, it is not normal to be that thin. Health goes both ways.