Bonnie Says in Sister Wives Recap: Kody’s Wives Act Like A Harem Dressing Him For Halloween!

Mon, April 4, 2011 10:48am EDT by 8 Comments

And close to the end of  last night’s , April 3rd episode, fourth wife Robyn, announces that she’s happy she “joined” this family, a few months ago.

What she should have said was –“harem!” While the four Brown sister wives don’t act like sex slaves — thank the Lord — they do spend more time fussing over their shared husband, Kody, as their entire batch of sixteen children.

The episode centered on Halloween and was mostly a big yawn, as the Browns, seem determined to turn themselves into a new larger version of Kate Plus 8.

The family piles into four cars to go to the pumpkin patch where each kid picks a pumpkin to carve. Back at the house, per usual, Kody focuses on … himself … and getting his own Halloween costume together, while his oldest son, Logan, supervises all the pumpkin carving.

The four wives hover over Kody and his crazy Halloween hair, far more than any of their kids, who don’t appear to have costumes, like their dad.  And Kody talks about his kids but barely per usual, interacts with them — he never picks up little months-old baby Truely; or helps any of them with their costumes or pumpkins.

So while the Browns are working hard to make us see them as just a normal, every day big suburban family, I just can’t help looking at Kody and thinking he’s a sperminator but not a fab dad.

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

angelshop, angelzubehör, angelrute, angelrolle, angelschnur, angelbedarf

Posted at 4:08 PM on June 9, 2012

You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I find this topic to be really one thing which I believe I would by no means understand. It seems too complex and extremely extensive for me. I am having a look ahead on your next post, I’ll try to get the cling of it!

Dolores

Posted at 9:20 PM on April 17, 2011

In all fairness, it’s not only the male in this relationship who is a pervert. The females in this relationship are the biggest perverts of all. I don’t think any of them had a gun held to their head forcing them to become part of this multiple sex providing situation.

Ondine

Posted at 6:48 AM on April 6, 2011

I love the Brown family and enjoy their TV show very much. The household appears to be run by the women w/ Kody as their darling doll they fawn over and share. They make the plural marriage lifestyle very attractive to me == more sisterhood and loving family and less husband, what’s not to like about that? I’d give about anything to have less than one-fourth of my husband’s needs and attention. Sometimes less is more. This household is a feminist’s dream come true. Sign me up any time.

amy

Posted at 11:35 PM on April 5, 2011

I don’t understand why people are mad about this, so what kody has 4 wives and 16 beautiful kids. who cares how they live. thats what they want then leave them alone they are not hurting noone and atleast kody takes care of his children and not begin a dead beat dad like over half of our american population.so if you have a problem with that thats your problem.

Mandi

Posted at 5:54 PM on April 5, 2011

I guess I just don’t understand why we all care about these people. They are adults and seem to have made this choice on their own. So Who cares if thats what they want to do then so be it.

Vanita jackson

Posted at 4:59 PM on April 5, 2011

The women are brainwashed and they are all gross for sleeping with the same man, thats the same as them all sleepIng together, cody brown is a disgust to the american people, if you want to sleep around and be a dog then stay single but dont bring all these innocent children down with you, what is wrong with these dumb brainless people.

Teri

Posted at 9:39 PM on September 25, 2011

I hope they wash their private parts every day!!!!! NASTY!!!

Vanita jackson

Posted at 4:52 PM on April 5, 2011

This man is gross and to try and suger coat his perverted mind with religion is very decieving, he is getting away with a crime and creating a disfuntional family situation, this is not OK and he will burn in hell for his transgressions