Selena Gomez: I'd Love To Do A Duet With Justin Bieber!

Mon, April 4, 2011 7:00pm EDT by 15 Comments

Selena and Justin together on one song? Wow! She’s totally open to the idea of collaborating with her boyfriend — but it will ruin their romance?

You might be downloading a Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber duet sooner than you think! The gorgeous starlet revealed that she doesn’t normally mix business with pleasure  — but she might make an exception for her beau.

“You know, with my friends, I always make sure that I try to keep like family and business separate because it doesn’t really go well sometimes,” Selena tells E! Online at the Kids’ Choice Awards in LA. But when asked flat out if she’d record a duet with Justin, she repled: “Yes!”

Selena and Justin will be apart this summer while they’re both touring. Selena kicks off her debut cross-country tour in May, while Justin continues his world tour, which hits Europe, Asia and Australia!

Do you think it’s a good idea for these young lovebirds to make music together — or will mixing business and pleasure kill their budding romance?

— Chloe Melas

justinlover

Posted at 1:24 AM on April 8, 2011

As long as they r happy im happy ! :) Love u justin and selena <3 xoxo

RaeRae

Posted at 7:02 PM on April 5, 2011

JUSTIN I <3 U

RaeRae

Posted at 6:59 PM on April 5, 2011

I want them to brake up cuz i want to date him

sam

Posted at 5:50 AM on April 5, 2011

haters gonna die :P
LOVE YOU JELENA

leav them alone

Posted at 2:47 PM on April 4, 2011

Will you guys just stop. justin loves selena. n selena loves justin. if ur a bieber fan then stop

yeah yeah

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 4, 2011

DUDE THEY SHOULD BREAK UP SORRY I JUST DONT THINK THEY ARE A GOOD COUPLE BUT THERE HAPPY SO WATEV BUT NOW SHE WANTS TO SING WITH HIM!? PLEZ DONT RUIN HIS REP WITH YOUR TERRABLE SINGING!
HONESTLY I AM BETTER. :0

HAHA

Posted at 10:35 PM on April 4, 2011

Jealousy is deadly and it seems that you have a case of it. Stop hating on this girl, she has an amazing voice! All you Justin lovers are all upset that he really likes her, get over it and grow up!

Oh and I suggest you learn how to spell, your writing is “TERRIBLE.”

miquala

Posted at 5:36 PM on April 18, 2011

I DEFINATELY AGREE WITH THAT!

leena

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 4, 2011

Selena and Justin l love you

gdfh

Posted at 10:13 AM on April 4, 2011

You are wealthy, successful but lonely? Have no time to find your soul mate?

~~ Lo ve Wealt hy * /c//0 m~~ The most effective da t ing c l ub!! Complete your pro file, post a message, a pict ure of yourself and check out the phot o galleri es.

You will have a d at e soon!
Go For It !!!

i love men

joe

Posted at 9:37 AM on April 4, 2011

ich leiber Manner

ich

Posted at 9:16 AM on April 4, 2011

This is the original quote

“I don’t know,” Selena told E!. “You know, with my friends, I always make sure that I try to keep like family and business separate because it doesn’t really go well sometimes… I don’t know about that. We’ll see.”

“We’ll see.”!!!!