Rob Pattinson Pissed About 'Breaking Dawn' Photo Leak: 'It's Just Ridiculous!'

Mon, April 4, 2011 9:35am EDT by 9 Comments

Rob asks ‘Twilight’ fans to help correct the issue at hand: ‘Mobilize and destroy’ the culprits — ‘PUNISH THEM!’

Robert Pattinson is super upset that Breaking Dawn photo stills  that were made from video, leaked last week onto the internet showing his character Edward and Kristen Stewart‘s character Bella going on their honeymoon. “It’s just ridiculous,” he tells MTV. “I literally can’t believe that it happened!”

“It’s raw footage: It’s not even what people are going to see,” Rob continues. “Why do this maliciously? You’re not a fan. You’re just a di** — That’s all there is to it.”

And though he hasn’t seen the images himself, Rob’s still confused as to why the hackers even did it in the first place. “I’d understand it more if they sold the stuff,” he says, calling them idiots. “But, it’s like, ‘Oh, you just want to be annoying?’ “

For Rob, it’s upsetting because he and the rest of the crew  and cast have been spending so much time working on the movie. “It’s an exciting movie, and everything is so different, and a lot of people have worked really, really hard,” Rob says. “Especially when you’ve been working on something for eight months.”

So Rob’s asking for his fans’ to help! “I want the Twilight troops to mobilize, all the good fans, and find out who these little sh**s are and just hack into their computers and destroy them,” Rob laughs. “I’m being genuinely serious, Twilight fans … Punish them!’

“Find out who hacked into my e-mail address, too, and destroy them,” he adds.

The following statement was posted on Facebook by Twilight author Stephenie Meyer, director Bill Condon and producer Wyck Godfrey:  “As some of you may know, pictures and screen grabs of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn as a work in progress have leaked on the Internet. We are extremely proud of this film and also extremely heartbroken to see it out there at this stage. The film and these images are not yet ready or in their proper context. They were illegally obtained and their early dissemination is deeply upsetting to the actors, the filmmakers and Summit who are working so hard to bring these movies to fruition to you in November 2011 and November 2012.”

BFFs  and Twilight fans — are you upset about the leaked photos or happy that you got to take a peek at them?

- Lindsey DiMattina

Filming has begun on Breaking Dawn wedding scene! Cast Tweets!

Cast gathers for wedding!

Who will make the better Snow White?

anonymous

Posted at 9:46 AM on April 12, 2011

it is really upsetting that the photos came about illegaly, but i as a Twilight fan dont see the point in all the fuss. So yes some photo made there way the the internet but honestly Summit shouldn’t keep fans waiting that long for a few pictures. they obiously know how crazy people can get and how big this project is. they could have put it up themselves and saved us all the suspence. besides by this time around pictures of New Moon and Eclipse were out and it didnt create this amount of fuss. But i do understand why Stephenie Meyer might be upset, with the same thing happening with Midnight Sun.

AbbieLoveTheHawkins

Posted at 2:13 PM on April 5, 2011

I must say i check twilight fan sites to see the latest news and i saw the pictures,but im glad to say that they were quite small so you couldnt see alot of detail.

BTW theres a reason why these things are called spoilers.

Sasa Kovacevic

Posted at 7:37 AM on April 5, 2011

Crazy!!! Hope they are gonna catch the bad guys! you can also read more about this news here: http://twilightdanmark.dk

rukkyedward

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 4, 2011

anyone looking for the hacker, should go to a site called twilight girl

ChrysaPatz

Posted at 4:31 PM on April 4, 2011

well…i have to say that at the begging a was really happy that i saw them..but the i realised that it would be better to see the whole stuff when ti was going to be ready!don’t worry rob i will find and punish that little hacker ;)

Kelsey

Posted at 3:37 PM on April 4, 2011

I saw the pictures and if it got anymore graphic, then the movie would be rated R. If you really want to see the pictures just keep searching for them. I just hope that the people who did this won’t do it again, because it got a lot of people pissed off.

lauralynn

Posted at 5:00 PM on May 24, 2011

Dear Kelsey,
Re: the pics that were stolen, I never saw them, but I have a suspicion that they are still out there because of what I’ve recently seen. Can you please tell me exactly what the pics entailed so I can know if these are indeed Rob’s pics or not? Your help is very much appreciated. = )
Sincerely,
LauraLynn York, P.A.

tonya

Posted at 12:50 PM on April 4, 2011

I think they need to make two versions of Breaking Dawn!!
PG-13 and R. If they don’t, maybe they can have a extented
version on dvd!!!!! I wouldn’t care if the movie was 3 or 4
hours long, I would love to watch it and I know alot more
people wants to see it. I wish it would go with a R rating
we’re all dying to see together finally!!!!!!

jason

Posted at 9:54 AM on April 4, 2011

Even the lowest of the low-brow blogs and trashy tabloids do NOT use the word “pissed”.

I’ve seen a great many grammatical flubs at HL, indicative to me that the creative staff have, at best, a gutter language grasp of the English language.

Can one of you please study for your GED and raise the bar a bit for your colleagues?