Filming Has Begun On The 'Breaking Dawn' Wedding Scene! The Cast Tweets!

Sun, April 3, 2011 11:59pm EDT by 5 Comments

It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for — the wedding scene has started!

We didn’t think it would begin for a few days, but we’ve got the scoop from actress Mia Maestro (aka Carmen of the Denali Coven) that filming has begun on Breaking Dawn’s intense wedding scene between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart!

“Long wedding night until 6am. Everyone was SO neatly frocked up :),” Mia tweeted from Squamish, BC on April 2.

Other cast members tweeted as well, mainly to kvetch about the late night shoots:

• Michael Welch — “I’m in the Cullen replica house they built up in Canada. It’s EXACTLY the same as the one in portland. I’m having crazy deja vu.”
  • Kellan Lutz — “Wish I could have made it to WonderCon in San Fran to hang with everyone from IMMORTALS and all you amazing fans! Night shoots are no fun!”
  • Ashley Greene — “whyyyyyyyy can’t I fall asleep! These night shoots are killing me! Messing up my sleep patterns hard core.”
  • MyAnna Buring — “Night shoots kick my back side… leaving the birds to twitter I’m off to bed!”
  • Gil Birmingham — “Night shoots sure mess with the internal time clock. Don’t know if I should sleep or stay awake :)”

The scene must be pretty epic if they were filming all night — we can’t wait to see it!

The ‘Breaking Dawn’ Cast Gathers For Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson’s Wedding!

sheath wedding dress

Posted at 1:00 AM on April 11, 2012

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I to find this matter to be actually something that I believe I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely vast for me. I am taking a look ahead to your next post, I’ll try to get the grasp of it!

Laarni

Posted at 1:22 PM on October 22, 2011

The first picture where Robert Pattinson is standing waiting for Kristen, is that Piers Morgan? It sure looks like him.

nicegradebag

Posted at 9:07 AM on April 4, 2011

I like the lux”ury ba”g as a gift to my friend, The cheapest and most popular lux-ury leather ba-gs
webs-ite~~~~nice~~~grade~~~b~a~g~~~~ is the best si”te bu”y lux”ury ba”gs

connie

Posted at 3:14 AM on April 4, 2011

dear unknown robs not gay if he were kristen turned him straight ha she is a firecracker. and they are so ment to be.ive said it before if it werent for kristen he wouldnt be where he is and if it werent for him she wouldnt have done what shes done they are truly like magnets drawn together.

unknown

Posted at 2:53 PM on April 3, 2011

WTF???wat da heo is dis ting huh…HEHEHEHE im just trying to speak fobish..i like kristen stuarts contacts :)i thought robert pattinson was gay…