Kristen Stewart V. Taylor Lautner's Girlfriend Lily Collins — Who Makes The Better Snow White?

Sat, April 2, 2011 11:41am EDT by 83 Comments

Lily has been tapped to play the legendary lady in a movie competing with K-Stew’s version of the fairy tale!

Lily Collins has been chosen to play Snow White in a new film which will compete with Kristen Stewart‘s own Snow White project. Things might get awkward on the Breaking Dawn set, where Taylor Lautner isn’t only Kristen’s BFF but Lily’s boyfriend!

Lily, 22, will star in The Brothers Grimm: Snow White which will come out in June 2012, Deadline reports. Before that, K-Stew, 20, will be the lead in Snow White and the Huntsman, which is slated to come out in Dec. 2011.

Which young beauty will make the fairest Snow White? And how many versions of the fable will Taylor have to go see in the next year?

– William Earl

Taylor Lautner’s GF Lily Collins Looks Just Like The Teenage Version Of Renesmee!

Emily

Posted at 12:43 PM on September 13, 2011

Well, Kristen Stewert might not be the greatest actress ever but if the film makers had a problem with the way she was acting then they would of changed it. Everyone says that when she’s Bella she can’t act to save her life, but didn’t anyone realise Bella’s ment to sound dull with a monotone voice? Kristen is beautiful even without makeup and has that kind of sexy edge where as even though Lily might be an alright actress like Kristen but I just don’t see her as my Snow White, you know? But saying that, she’ll be great in City of Bones, one of my fave books, I just can’t get my head around her.

I’m probably being very biast, but I will defenately not be going to see her movie. Whether that’s because I am a total Twi-hard or because Taylor’s the most attractive guy I have ever seen I’m not sure, but she’s just going to be a horrible Snow.

Yes, she has a baby face and looks about 13 and people say Snow White was innocent, but really, living in a house with seven men? My Snow will never be innocent.
And to everyone saying about her eye brows, I agree, but in that photo Kristens aren’t neat either…

Ands

Posted at 12:20 AM on July 31, 2011

Dear everyone who picked Kristen Stewart:
You honestly don’t know how to pick because this young woman does NOT KNOW how to act.Really, Stewart as Snow White? Please. Lily Collins may have baby face, but that doesn’t mean that she can’t act, and she’s a thousand times a better actress than Stewart. It’s not about looks, it’s about acting. And Stewart cannot act! Have you heard of this old saying: “don’t judge a book by it’s cover”?

And the people who say that Lily is ugly? I think you guys saw her in a bad hair day because she is very attractive! How can you say that she is ugly, really? I bet you are green with envy because she has Taylor Lautner and you don’t.

BTW Kristen Stewart ruined my Bella!!!!!!

Dil'S

Posted at 1:45 AM on July 25, 2011

Kristen stewart… mmmm tiene mas pare sido a blancanieves en todo

Bella

Posted at 3:25 AM on July 4, 2011

Kristen, because Lily has that childish face that makes people think she’s 15 instead of 20. I don’t have anything personal against Lily, but she just doesn’t have the right features of Snow White. I don’t think make up is going to fix this. And honestly, she really should considering fixing her eyebrows.

In this industry, clearly it’s not about your talents, it’s about who you know. Lily’s dad is a famous singer or something, and Kristen’s dad co-produced “on air with Ryan Seacrest”. I like Kristen: she has an awesome personality, she’s absolutely stunning and she seems like a nice person, and I do think the media has treated her unfairly. But I don’t think acting is her calling. She would make a much better model, honestly.

Lou Jonker

Posted at 10:15 AM on June 22, 2011

Liliy is not ugly, but my 2 favorites stars are Taylor and Kristen… I tlove them when I see them together..

alex

Posted at 3:57 AM on April 25, 2011

Kristen, only because lily is going to be Clary in the city of bones and you don’t want her to be in too many roles at the same time.
and shes stunning, so I don’t know why people are saying shes ugly.

Geeway

Posted at 10:45 PM on April 20, 2011

I don’t know, their both really great.

taylor lautner

Posted at 3:05 PM on April 15, 2011

lily collins you r the most ugly person ever. hahahahaha
ps. you have bushy eyebrows, haha idiot

michelle

Posted at 8:33 PM on April 21, 2011

Kristen Stewart would b a perfect part 4 snow white. She can pull off any challenge.
Lilly collins is the ugliest person i ever seen in my entire life. I don’t know what Taylor Lautner sees in her, like she’s really ugly.
HAHAHAHA

richard

Posted at 8:43 PM on April 21, 2011

<3Kristen Stewart is the prettiest person i ever seen in my whole entire life. Like really she is really gorgeous and really SEXY with or with out makeup. I think she should be snow white she would be perfect for the part.<3 LOVE YOU KRISTEN:)
Lilly Collins is just ugly.
She would make a horrible snow white.
She's probably just using Taylor Lautner just to get more famous.
Let's face it lilly your ugly as hell no one is even your fan.

hannah

Posted at 8:57 PM on July 25, 2011

you are so right, and she has very bushy eye brows

taylor lautner needs tips on picking girlfriends

dianne

Posted at 12:34 AM on April 14, 2011

Its just so hard to imagine Kristen being all princess-y and girly.. i dont know. Looking forward to seeing it though. Lily Collins is a perfect Snow White, she’s breathtakingly beautiful and so talented