Justin Bieber, Don't Worry: Selena Gomez Is So Lonely She'll Bring Her Girlfriends On Tour!

Fri, April 1, 2011 11:20am EDT by 8 Comments
PacificCoastNews.com

PacificCoastNews.com

Justin and Selena will be touring on opposite sides of the Pacific Ocean this summer — but these lovebirds have a plan to make their romance survive!

Selena Gomez is going on tour in May but don’t expect to see Justin Bieber with her. Justin will be in Australia while she’s on a cross-country tour with the band Allstar Weekend. But Selena tells Radio Disney she’s bringing her best friends along to keep her company!

“I’m going to bring some of my girlfriends,” she says. “Because I’m going to go crazy with all the boys” —  referring to Allstar Weekend’s all-male lineup of Zachary Porter, Nathan Darmody, Cameron Quiseng and Michael Martinez.

“I think it’s going to be a huge party, which is exactly what I want it to be … always fun, never serious!” Selena says. “I’m going to be the ‘momma bear’ for sure … And I always want to make sure everyone is OK.”

Justin will be Down Under in Perth, Australia on May 7 while Selena is in Dixon, Calif., kicking off her tour! But it sounds like Biebs is the one we need to be worried about  — he just revealed at a Belgian press conference that he “likes all girls.

Justin and Selena have already been dealing with their big separation. She’s headed to this weekend’s Nickelodeon Teen Choice Awards — where she’ll be dateless for her second year in a row since Biebs will be on tour in Spain!

— Chloe Melas

yeast infection

Posted at 7:11 AM on May 5, 2012

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you made running a blog look easy. The total glance of your web site is great, let alone the content!

Alison

Posted at 10:44 PM on April 2, 2011

I LOVE YOU JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 2, 2011

Justin Bieber better keep an on Selena! She used to date one of the guys from AllStar Weekend and who knows what might happen…??? Just sayin…

Lizzy

Posted at 5:19 AM on April 3, 2011

Heyy I do agree with u …??!!! She better NOT be dating Cameron from allstar weekend:( I love jelena/justlena a lot, they cannot break up:(

mikaela

Posted at 5:20 PM on April 2, 2011

i luv them 2gether. they cnt break up! i mean sure i want 2 be jb’s wife but ther is not much of a chance at tht so for now i think they are great 2gether. BtW i luv his new song with chris brown. Luv u JB <3333333333

Tex

Posted at 1:36 PM on April 2, 2011

I think Her and Jusin Bieber should come out HONESTLY, once and for all. Better, they should MARRY. Do you think about it? They would be the most fancy young Hollywood couple. She DESERVES Him. And if His fame should decline in the next years, that should not be a promlem, since love is LOVE, for Her.

Jasmine

Posted at 12:02 PM on April 2, 2011

I think I voted they won’t last purely for the fact that I’m incredibly jealous… haha… But I do think they are cute together and I love them both. I don’t see why people are going too far as to send her hate about it. It’s not like your gonna be with him is it.

mohammadaminseraj