What Is The One Question You're Dying To Ask Robert Pattinson? Let Us Know!

Fri, April 1, 2011 2:36pm EDT by 14 Comments

If you could ask R-Patz one question, what would it be? Find out how you can chat with the Twilight hunk himself!

Part of Robert Pattinson‘s allure is his mysterious, brooding facade, but now fans have the chance to start stripping away the layers and getting to the heart of the hunk. CNN is giving you the opportunity to interview R-Patz and Reese Witherspoon about their highly anticipated film, Water For Elephants!

All you have to do is submit a video with your one question for Rob, and there’s a chance he will answer it! We think it’s great that he is so hands-on with his fans, first he responded to Twitter questions on MTV and now you can virtually communicate with him face-to-face!

You can ask him about  his hair, his favorite thing about Kristen Stewart, or if he enjoyed playing around with elephants on set! Sound off below what you would ask Rob if you had the chance to ask him one question!

Nicole Fukuoka

Samantha

Posted at 12:03 AM on November 9, 2013

I would just like to know if you ,Robert Pattinson, would like a friend outside of the entertainment world? A true friend to just hang it and be you with no worries of cameras and being asked for an autograph my heart goes it to you. I can only imagine your world and the struggles you go through. I wish ppl would just let you be. In my prayers always and can be a friend if you need a true one. Takecare of you.

Romantic Fool

Posted at 1:13 PM on April 3, 2011

He is not with Kristen as he has said over and over. She came out last year at Sundance Film Fest. I would like to know when he is going to go out in public with his fiancee.

molly

Posted at 10:56 AM on April 3, 2011

i want to know why he isnt with kristen anymore, they were perfect together x

Lauren

Posted at 12:15 AM on April 2, 2011

I wanna know why he won’t make an album for his awesome songs.

Missy

Posted at 9:41 PM on April 1, 2011

SORRY, I KEPT TRYING TO FIX SPELLING ERRORS AND IT POSTED A ZILLION TIMES!

Missy

Posted at 9:40 PM on April 1, 2011

I’d like to know how he felt about the Breaking Dawn sex pics belng leaked – and about the video that showed him thrusting himself into Kristen like there’s no tomorrow. That video was damn hot, seeing him pumpin’ it made me envy Kristen really bad!!!! The pics are hot too!

Missy

Posted at 9:39 PM on April 1, 2011

I’d like to know how he felt about he Breaking Dawn sex pics belng leaked – and about the video that showed him thrusting himself into Kristen like there’s no tomorrow. That video was damn hot, seeing him pumpin’ it made me envy Kristen really bad!!!! The pics are hot too!

Missy

Posted at 9:39 PM on April 1, 2011

I’d like to know how he felt about also the Breaking Dawn sex pics belng leaked – and about the video that showed him thrusting himself into Kristen like there’s no tomorrow. That video was damn hot, seeing him pumpin’ it made me envy Kristen really bad!!!! The pics are hot too!

Romantic Fool

Posted at 1:22 PM on April 3, 2011

Unless the movie is going to be rated R and NOT follow the book like the other movies have, this is bogus, hype, pr and total nonsense. Why would they film Edward and Bella having sex when Rob would not even agree to trace with his tongue the outline of her lips in the movies like it describes in the books? There are no sex videos. This is another ploy to keep the gossip going and create hype. Shame on them for turning a book supported by mainly Christians and romantic teens that had no sex or smut into this travesty of slime.

Missy

Posted at 9:37 PM on April 1, 2011

I’d like to know how he felt about also the Breaking Dawn sex pics belng leaked – and about the video that showed him thrusting himself info Kristen like there’s no tomorrow. That video was damn hot, seeing him pumpin it made me envy Kristen really bad!!!! The pics are hot too!

skyla

Posted at 6:38 PM on April 1, 2011

I know you are not comfortable speaking about your personal life, but I would like to know what is going on with you and Kristen. Are the two of you dating or not? I think as a loyal fan, we would like to know.

Christina Bailey

Posted at 3:40 PM on April 1, 2011

I know how hot you are and that you are really prob. with Kristen Stewart in real life and if so go you because she is beautiful! So i gotta ask to get your mind off the hollywood lifestyle. How to wereworvles poo as a wereworlf or as a human LOL. Hope this brings a smile to everyones face!!

Christina Bailey

Posted at 3:39 PM on April 1, 2011

I know how hot you are and that you are really prob. with Kristen Stewart in real life and if so go you because she is beautiful! So i gotta ask to get your mind off the hollywood lifestyle. How to wereworvles crap as a wereworlf or as a human LOL. Hope this brings a smile to everyones face!!

Krya White

Posted at 5:38 PM on April 1, 2011

Dumb Dumb. How dumb can you be?