Marion Cotillard V. Blake Lively: It's A Battle Of The Red Handbag Campaigns!

Fri, April 1, 2011 1:28pm EDT by 6 Comments

The latest ads for Chanel and Dior are here! Both gals look gorgeous — but which campaign is your ultimate fave?

I’m sure by now you all know I’m a huge Blake Lively fan — which is why I was so excited when she was announced as the face of Chanel’s Mademoiselle handbag campaign! Although I wasn’t totally obsessed with the campaign shots, I was so happy she was chosen to show off the line.

Just weeks after getting our first glimpse of Blake with the red quilted bag dangling from her arm, Dior released the latest images for the Lady Dior campaign, starring Marion Cotillard. While both ads are relatively simple, (and both stars look gorgeous!), the Dior campaign has a soft, effortless vibe — but can I really pick Marion over Blake?

Personally, I’m totally torn and I can’t decide! Which campaign was your fave?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Nikta

Posted at 5:04 AM on April 3, 2011

I like marion.

Penny

Posted at 11:14 PM on April 1, 2011

absolutely Marion!

SpoilsofStyle

Posted at 8:47 PM on April 1, 2011

I’m not really a fan of Blake anyway, I love Marion Coillard so I can say without reservation that Dior did it better…Too bad the label has a PR sh*tstorm on its hands.

Katevc

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 1, 2011

Marion Cotillard is one of the more influential women on the planet now. No question as who can represent a major French couture house best.

nina

Posted at 1:42 PM on April 1, 2011

Blake is a lovely girl, but I see her more outdoorsy, west coast easy going in terms of style, not high end fashion. marion on the other hand is perfectly suited for that level of representation.

laina

Posted at 1:40 PM on April 1, 2011

BWAHAHA…like it’s even a question. Marion runs circles around the other ad without lifting her pinkie, and Blake needs to go back to the mall and the forever 21 store she came from.