Kim Kardashian V. Kourtney Kardashian: Who Has The Best Cleavage? Vote!

Fri, April 1, 2011 5:21pm EST by 7 Comments

Wow! Kim and Kourtney both did an amazing job of showcasing their assets on their appearance on the ‘Tonight Show’!

Well, say hello to the girls! Kim insists her ample cleavage is “100% natural” while Kourtney has admitted that implants give her her enviable form.

But before you get too involved in jealousy over the Kardashian sisters’ cleavage, tell us who has the best chest — Kim or Kourtney?

And then take a click through this gallery of the best of Kardashian-style cleavage.

yeah yeah

Posted at 12:09 PM on June 1, 2011

they r all georgous and i love all of them but kims are a little better pushed uyp kourtney doesnt look bad but she just doesnt have a better cleavage

Alexis

Posted at 1:15 PM on April 3, 2011

I love these crazy girls. I think that they are each beautiful in their own right. I enjoy seeing what they wear every interview. I watch many of their interviews and all of their shows in HD with my DISH Network employee subscription. I find that it’s relaxing to watch their antics and laugh.

Larry

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 2, 2011

what cleavage?

sue anders

Posted at 1:55 AM on April 2, 2011

meant to say …. makes me want to stop even looking at this website…

sue anders

Posted at 1:54 AM on April 2, 2011

I am with natalie0908 – so tired of HL always doing this voting and comparing with WOMEN! Seriously, have some respect for females and stop with the objectifying!! Makes me wait to not even look at this website…

Kat

Posted at 11:55 PM on April 1, 2011

HL always complains about stars being overexposed and then they write an article like this….. SMH

natalie0908

Posted at 6:38 PM on April 1, 2011

r u guys so bored and have nothing better to do than stare at celebrities cleavage? that is disgusting! get a life! why would you want us to vote who has the best anyway?? GROSS!!!!