Justin Bieber Announces His World Tour Is Canceled! Oh No!

Fri, April 1, 2011 2:34pm EDT by 23 Comments
Splashnews.com

Justin Bieber tweets his heartfelt regrets to all of his fans — on April Fools’ Day!

The Biebs had hearts stopping around the world with his April 1 tweet!

The boy who loves pranks told his fans: “sorry to all of the people that were planning on coming to the world tour it has been canceled.”

Justin’s been performing in Europe and his tour is scheduled to take him to the Mideast, Asia and Australia this month and next.

Now before the world stops spinning, just remember how Justin pranked fans last month.

He tweeted this fake message after getting hold of his guitarist Dan Kanter‘s phone: “Hey guys, just wanted to inform all of the fans first that I have resigned from working with Justin and I will be deleting my twitter soon.”

“Got pranked by JB,” Dan tweeted when he finally got his phone back

So don’t trash your tickets just yet!

Justin Bieber Saves His Mother After Her Hair Lights On Fire — What A Hero!

Justin Bieber Is On Tour, So Selena Gomez Will Be Without A Date At The KCAs!

Justin Bieber To Make His Movie Debut With Ashton Kutcher — Amazing!

carolann bieber ( moynihan)

Posted at 5:49 PM on April 4, 2011

* i love justin bieber so much he is a mager part of my life. i love selena gomez aswell so justin and selena dateing is the best ever so justin if you are ever going this comment i just want to say stay with selena yee are a grate cuple ohh P.S ( if selena gomez dont marrie you i will be at that alter saying ( I DO )
LOVE YOU JB I AM A MAGER BELIEBER *

cuttie

Posted at 12:18 PM on April 2, 2011

it was very sad to realy hear you cancel your tour but you need it to you probly when so many places for concerts you probly get rest so ggod luck

cuttie

Posted at 12:14 PM on April 2, 2011

that sad i wonder why you cancelled your world tour but if you have a chance you can stop in ILL.or IN.and perform and if you do i can ask my parents can i go and if they say yes then it will be my first time at your concert and for advise girls love to see your underwear they might even post them as screen savers so i hope you still go on tour and don’t cancel it because a apertunity for you to travel the world but you already travel mostly the whole world and girls know and love you but even though they might say your ugly then how do they know your ugly unless they saw you or been listening to your songs and (MY favorite songs of yours is common denominater,first dance,and overboard but you might cancel your tour for selena gomez i use to hate her and i still do but that song she made who say is very ggod

yashiraa

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 2, 2011

i cried when i heard he canceleed his tour. but even if it was a joke you don’t do that! justin, hope you have fun loosing your fans :/. & rumor also has it that he quit his label :'[

cuttie

Posted at 12:24 PM on April 2, 2011

he ani’t gonna lose no fans just because he cancelled his tour mill of girl is still ganna be kissing his posters + dreaming about him so don’t get mad at him because you probly bought some tickets and his concert was probly cancelled inyour state let him do what he do like i say im going to care about him when he pull his first through last video on, off or any where i see him

Camilla

Posted at 10:10 AM on April 2, 2011

I was his concert yesterday in Denmark. He seemed kind of sad. I only saw him smile one time! Plus he had this girl up on stage, and sang One Less Lonely Girl for her. He touched her face and hair all the time. I’ve heard Selena don’t like when he does that, but it’s only somthing I’ve heard…
When I came home I saw his tweet. He had before the tweet about his tour, tweeted: “how could you this to me. im done”, so I think that something had happened.
I’m sorry, but I think he has canceled his tour for real.

tamara

Posted at 1:12 AM on April 2, 2011

OMG ILOOOOVE JUSTIN BIEBER HE’S SO CUTE HIS HAIR IS KIND OF WEIRD TO ME BUT PLEASE BREAKUP WITH SELENA GOMEZ MY BFFLS WANNA BE MET WITH YOU.

Lizzy

Posted at 3:11 AM on April 2, 2011

WTF,,,NOT to mean to u Tamara or whatever your name is CAN U just GET a LIFE!!!! Support Justin with Selena, his VERY HAPPY WITH Selena, you’re just jealous,okay !!!! If you’re a TRUE BELIEBER, U would be happy for him:l

Anabelle

Posted at 11:03 PM on April 1, 2011

Whether he cuts his hair .. .. his hair flip will be given into the charity :) What a good person??? he a great artist … he help those in need …

-(Real Belieber) Anabelle from.Philippines

Anabelle

Posted at 11:05 PM on April 1, 2011

Correction : *he is a great artist .. he helps those in need

gjgh

Posted at 9:15 PM on April 1, 2011

I never think I can meet my perfect wealthy soulmate in my life, But it really happened !!!
——-Lo ve Wealt hy * c-O- m———a nice c l ub I joined one week ago. It’s amazing!!! He send me a message, he is a certified millionare!!! We sent some emails and have a date soon.

He is so sweet, so perfect !!
I LOVE YOU ~ LO VE WEA LTHY * C0 /M~!!!

BIEBER-FEVER

Posted at 12:09 AM on April 2, 2011

WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LADY? JUSTIN BIEBER OR SOME OTHER GUY? HAPPY FOR YOU BUT WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????????????????

Maevey092

Posted at 6:33 PM on April 1, 2011

It is April Fools Day people.

Destiny

Posted at 6:01 PM on April 1, 2011

OMG! Chill out!! He’s 17 and he’s a freakin’ prankster!
Even if it really is cancelled which I highly doubt it is, it’s his choice and he has a life he needs to deal with. So deal with it. It’s april fools day, at least he treats his fans like he would his friends and prank us. So chill out.
I’m a justin Bieber fan and always will be :)

Salwa

Posted at 5:07 PM on April 1, 2011

Wow, didnt fall for that one bit!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie

Posted at 4:54 PM on April 1, 2011

Dear J.B,
I used to love ya! i’m about to turn 10…. You broke my <3! If only you didn't cut your beautiful hair….. My Boyfriend Has The ''Rockin'' J.B Hair! But it's not the same! He don't have your ''Voice'' or your ''Look''! He can do the J.B hair Flip. But he can't sing anything like you! So all I ask if he would come back… So Justin.B if you look at this page and my comment is on here think about what i just said! Thanks,
Cassie

WOW

Posted at 9:22 PM on April 1, 2011

so you’re 10 and u have a boyfriend…kids these days grow up so fast ;( lmaooo ohh this made my day!

BIEBER-FEVER

Posted at 12:08 AM on April 2, 2011

STOP LYING YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AT 10 YEARS OLD IF YOU DO HAVE A BOYFRIEND AT THAT AGE YOU MUST BE THE SCHOOLS SLUT HUH?! YEAH YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LIE YOU PROBABLY MADE THIS UP BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE LIKE 12 OR MORE THAT IS WHNE YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND SO JUST STOP LYING!

BIEBER-FEVER

Posted at 12:11 AM on April 2, 2011

CORRECTION= BECAUSE YOU ARE LIKE SINGLE WHICH IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE AT THAT AGE. AND WHEN YOU ARE 12 OR MORE YOU START TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND

Cassie and Kena

Posted at 4:45 PM on April 1, 2011

The Best thing what would happen to Justin Bieber the BACKSTABBER! is for him to ”SHAVE HIS HEAD!” And never speak to the world agian!!!!! Because he made his 8yr old and 10yr old fans cry :'( and all his others! now we hate his GUTS! Just for what he did to the world and even if his Post: Sorry to all the fans but the World Tour is Cancelled!….

jason

Posted at 3:22 PM on April 1, 2011

Thank goodness! She’s getting on my nerves.

Cassie and Kena

Posted at 4:46 PM on April 1, 2011

Is a April Fool’s Joke or Not! We still hate him! For Everything what he has done! We used to LOVE <3 his song ''Baby, Somebody to Love'' and all the others. But now well we don't! We can't like or Love any…… Because He's a Lover Boy! hahahahhahahahah love,
Cassie and Kena

GLORIA

Posted at 6:23 PM on April 1, 2011

UGH FINALLY SHE SHUT UP THAT WAS SOOO ANNOYING LOL DONT LISTEN TO THEM JUSTIN U LOOK GREAT JUST THE WAY U R :)
LOV GLORIA