Are Jacob And Renesmee Getting Their Own Movie Series After Twilight?

Thu, March 31, 2011 3:01pm EDT by 120 Comments

Did Stephenie Meyer reveal she’s starting a Twilight spinoff starring Taylor Lautner?

Stephenie Meyer already dished the goods on Kristen Stewart‘s Bella wedding dress, and now she may have let the cat out of the bag about a new Twilight sequel! In her new interview with USA Today the writer refused to answer whether Jacob (Taylor Lautner) and Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy) are capable of having children, because she might write more about them.

As you guys know, when we leave Breaking Dawn Jacob is a teenager and Renesmee is aging rapidly. But does this mean if Jacob stops himself from aging, as werewolves can do, and they catch up to each other they could have kids?

“That is a question I’m reserving the right not to answer, because there is a chance I’ll go back to their story,” says Stephenie. What?! She might come back to the story of Jacob and Renesmee?! We wouldn’t blame her, the whole imprinting plotline is fascinating, although many fans were disappointed that Jacob “imprinted” on Bella and Edward’s baby. As the devoted fans know though, this only means he is protective of her and doesn’t mean he has any inappropriate feelings towards Renesmee. He will wait until she gets older to act on anything, as he should.

So what do you guys think of a Jacob and Renesmee movie or series? Would you want to see this? Since we haven’t gotten more of Midnight Sun, Twilight told from Edward’s perspective, and Stephenie says she’s not working on it anytime soon, maybe we can get our fix with a Jacob/Renesmee story. (And would anyone else want Taylor and his Renesmee-lookalike-girlfriend Lily Collins to star in it??)

Let us know your comments below!

Lorena O’Neil

Click here for more on Renesmee’s birth

Click here for how Rob and Kristen are excited for the Renesmee scenes

Emily

Posted at 5:56 PM on June 6, 2013

What if they had a kid?! It would be 1/2 shape shifter, 1/4 human, 1/4 vampire! That would be awesome! And what if THAT… Um, thing was turned into a vampire?! Imagine the crazy powers it would have! She NEEDS to write about that!!!

Angelina

Posted at 10:58 AM on May 25, 2013

I would luv if there was a twilight sequel with Jacob and Renesmee .

jojo

Posted at 4:22 AM on April 3, 2013

I would love to see the story extended further. I read some fan fiction a few years ago which was really good and it involved witches, warlocks and how jacob and renesmee’s relationship changes from friendship to romance. They also explored the concept that Jacob is a shapeshifter so can transform into another animal. I don’t feel the story is finished yet.

mindy

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 25, 2013

I can’t wait for the Twilight VAMP PUPPIES to be born!!! The Twilight saga is just beginning
*Bella just became a vamp
*Voltori now want Bella,Alice and now Renesmee
*Jacob and the wolves are now vamp allies
*Jacob hinted to Edward that he is a son in law
*Alice gives us a preview of the feature with Renesmee and Jacob together as a couple
*Renesmee can FLY what other powers dose she have?
*Will the Voltori come after the Hybrid Vamp Puppies next?
*Will the Jacob/Renesmee Vamp Puppies get there own story line?

Sammy

Posted at 3:42 PM on March 23, 2013

PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THE JACOB AND RENESMEE MOVIE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! dont even write the book just get straight to the movie!!!!!!

Katie

Posted at 8:00 PM on March 18, 2013

I wouldn’t want a series like a TV series I want a move series are too boring I always end up to stop watching TV shows I was crying because this saga was ending it cant end I’m 13 and I get emotional knowing I wont be able to enjoy a new thrill of waiting for that new twilight movie and now all I here is its over I’ve been searching on the web to see if there is any movies coming out disappointed to see that there is nothing I really want to see a movie about Nessie and Jacob.

Alisha

Posted at 1:30 AM on March 17, 2013

I like Twilight’s all the series and therefore I would like to see Jacob and Renesmee story if they could be maid.

Brianna

Posted at 7:51 PM on March 3, 2013

Please make Jacob and renesme books please

Leslie

Posted at 12:41 PM on February 23, 2013

Omgaaaaaa , Yesss Make The Jacob & Renesmee Story :)

trish

Posted at 6:13 PM on February 21, 2013

WILL STEPHANIE MEYERS WRITE THE STORY OF RENESSMEE AND JACOB ,WE HAD A GLIMPSE AT THE END OF THE FILM BREAKING DAWNPT2

Baitsing

Posted at 6:52 AM on February 14, 2013

Jacob and Renesmee’s story would be really nice. There are so many questions left un-answered.

Kartika

Posted at 4:11 AM on January 20, 2013

I really want to see the story of Jacob and Renesmee continued into the film. because I didn’t want this movie ended there. So I really hope Stephenie could make it. Love Jacob and Renesmee…

Katie

Posted at 7:36 PM on January 15, 2013

Stephenie Meyer should definetly write about Jacob and Renesmee. It would be great to hear about their lives together and I want to know if they can have cute babies. Since there is a slim chance that Midnight Sun will ever be finished I still want to learn more about the Twilight Universe.

paulie

Posted at 12:23 AM on January 14, 2013

i think they should make another movie about jacob and renesesmee because he deserves to fall in love but they should make it longer not just make them fall in love or anything just make the storyline longer and more to the perpective different kind of love story. there own story and i think lilly collins would make a good renesesmee but she does look like her alot

Airi

Posted at 9:45 AM on January 5, 2013

I really hope Stephenie write about Jake and Nessie and movie comes tooooo….
Bella and Edward got theire happy ending, now Jacob should have to ;)

dayane

Posted at 6:06 AM on December 31, 2012

ooba

Elizabeth

Posted at 8:01 PM on December 25, 2012

Yess hall should totally do this c:

Carrieann

Posted at 7:35 PM on December 28, 2012

Oh my gosh yes! I absolutely love Jacob and Renesme!!!!

nikki

Posted at 11:43 AM on December 18, 2012

yes please!!!!!!!! im am DYING to see a movie about jacob and renesmee. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lilly

Posted at 6:06 PM on December 16, 2012

Is it just me? Reading posts that suggest Lily Collins as renesmee has me furrowing my brow. She is a bit strange looking and certainly isn’t the beautiful, angel-faced renesmee. Christie Burke who supposedly played the brief adult Renesmee in BD2 is better for the part but even she falls short of it. If only they could really age Mackenzie Foy. She has just the right looks and will probably be a perfect fresh faced, beautiful Renesmee-worthy girl in 6 years.

Lilly

Posted at 5:52 PM on December 16, 2012

Um…Hell YES! The Twilight series ended poised for a Jacob Renesmee storyline. Not only would fans love it and flood theaters to see it, the studio and everyone involved would make mucho dinero. So, make it so!

Shanai forrest

Posted at 7:31 PM on December 6, 2012

In my opinion, I totally agree..i think ending a movie with.such an imaginary cliff hanger, leaves the fans provoked. I mean there should be a movie about jacob and renesmae to allow the fans to see what would have happened. The vision at the end of movie twilight breaking dawn part two only creates more anxiety and curious about two,even more,it feels like there was something missing in the movie because jacob and renesmae has a remarkable chemistry and connection. I think we the fans deserve a movie about the future of those two ;)

shauna louise faraday

Posted at 7:15 PM on December 6, 2012

I hope there is movie about how jacob and renesmee get along in life as the end of breaking part 2 shoed alice having a vision of jacob and renesmee when they are older to be quite fair it wouldn’t be fair on the fans to have a cliffhanger such as this and nothing more comes out as it will just disppoint the fans and give directors and etc a bad name for leaving the twilight saga an end like this.

doug mccormick

Posted at 9:30 PM on December 4, 2012

Breaking dawn
two the movie is really cool but the novel is amazing

Nina0364

Posted at 9:37 AM on November 30, 2012

After i watched breaking dawn part two, i felt that there was something lacking in the movie and maybe a movie of jacob and renesmee’s story will top it. I would also like for all the casts to be the same except that the grown up version of renesmee should be lily collins. I bet people all over the world would really love to see this new sprung love of the two. I’m really looking forward to the movie. :)

Airi

Posted at 9:28 AM on January 5, 2013

not lily collins…
christie burke or someone else would play Nessie….

Ashley

Posted at 12:06 AM on November 25, 2012

After watching bd part 2 I got online and read renesmae & Jacobs life together and it would be wonderful to see a series spin off, but Jacob would have to still be Taylor and all the original people (Bella Edward ect.) would have to be the same., now having said that not anyone can play renesmae! She has to be perfect for the part! I think Lilly Collins would be a great addition!

Samantha

Posted at 3:38 PM on March 7, 2013

I really want to read a book and see a movie about Jacob and Renesmee together and see if they will have any kind of babies and I want to see them getting married in another movie.

i am addicted to twilight

Posted at 7:18 PM on March 29, 2013

please please please make another movie i have been looking on every website to find out if there would be another one there really should be stephine myer get started on that book i am so addicted to the twilight saga so don’t end it here I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!