Are Jacob And Renesmee Getting Their Own Movie Series After Twilight?

Thu, March 31, 2011 3:01pm EDT by 113 Comments

Did Stephenie Meyer reveal she’s starting a Twilight spinoff starring Taylor Lautner?

Stephenie Meyer already dished the goods on Kristen Stewart‘s Bella wedding dress, and now she may have let the cat out of the bag about a new Twilight sequel! In her new interview with USA Today the writer refused to answer whether Jacob (Taylor Lautner) and Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy) are capable of having children, because she might write more about them.

As you guys know, when we leave Breaking Dawn Jacob is a teenager and Renesmee is aging rapidly. But does this mean if Jacob stops himself from aging, as werewolves can do, and they catch up to each other they could have kids?

“That is a question I’m reserving the right not to answer, because there is a chance I’ll go back to their story,” says Stephenie. What?! She might come back to the story of Jacob and Renesmee?! We wouldn’t blame her, the whole imprinting plotline is fascinating, although many fans were disappointed that Jacob “imprinted” on Bella and Edward’s baby. As the devoted fans know though, this only means he is protective of her and doesn’t mean he has any inappropriate feelings towards Renesmee. He will wait until she gets older to act on anything, as he should.

So what do you guys think of a Jacob and Renesmee movie or series? Would you want to see this? Since we haven’t gotten more of Midnight Sun, Twilight told from Edward’s perspective, and Stephenie says she’s not working on it anytime soon, maybe we can get our fix with a Jacob/Renesmee story. (And would anyone else want Taylor and his Renesmee-lookalike-girlfriend Lily Collins to star in it??)

Let us know your comments below!

Lorena O’Neil

Click here for more on Renesmee’s birth

Click here for how Rob and Kristen are excited for the Renesmee scenes

Amyiah Ingram

Posted at 8:47 PM on April 9, 2014

This is A rush order lol

ashley

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 9, 2014

damn right i would love here more about jacob and renesmee i luv twilight and love the fact that jacob imprinted on her so bring on the jacob/renesmee movie

Andrea

Posted at 3:05 PM on March 9, 2014

I would LOVE to see a new Twighlight movie!!! I wanna know what happens next!

Rosie

Posted at 12:45 AM on February 21, 2014

Yes make movie of jacob and reneseme cause I want to see how jake as a wolf handle vampire of if he turn into vamiper or if jake turn nessie into werewolf and what baby look like and what side of family will it take will new baby act as a wolf or vamper and I want to.know how nessie grows and what she be like as older so please do not stop making twilight movies I love them and so does all my family

Amyiah Ingram

Posted at 8:45 PM on April 9, 2014

Jeez. Keep going… lol relax they already got it down packed.

Chloe Hosler

Posted at 7:28 PM on February 16, 2014

That is amazing. I would love for Jacob and Renesmee to have their own movie. I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine Weyer

Posted at 5:23 PM on February 11, 2014

I would like a series of Renesmee & Jacob. I would like to see what happened with them after Breaking Dawn ended. I think Christie Burke should be Renesmee in the movies.

Brooklyn lustig

Posted at 8:51 PM on January 11, 2014

OMG!!!!!! IM SO EXITED PLEASE JUST MAKE TWO MORE NAMED TWILIGHT forever PART 1AND 2

Susi Smith

Posted at 9:37 PM on January 3, 2014

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! definitely looking forward to Jacob and Resnemee movies! can not wait, the sooner the better!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

lashana garcia

Posted at 10:16 PM on January 1, 2014

More more more i want to see more twilight movies im a superfan i loved every movie a.d would love to see more

Jessica Snider

Posted at 8:08 PM on December 27, 2013

I think there should be an Twilight because some people want to know if resume will marry Jacob are having the kids people want to know this people asking if she’s ever done writing a book are making a movie but love is like Siri she should really think Siri to make another story about Twilight Twilightbecause everybody loves it all her movies has she has my support my favorite is Newman new moon anyclip I like all of the movies that you have made and the books I can’t wait very well but I do my best that way she can make an Armani there’s a lot of people that want you to make American people

tyler

Posted at 1:40 PM on December 15, 2013

I would love if nina dobrev was renesmee but It would be okay if it was lily collins

maddie mayo

Posted at 10:34 AM on November 25, 2013

i don’t think you should have lily Collins do the character if you do have the spin off!
she doesn’t seem right for the part, I like the girl who were in the visions in breaking dawn part 2.

leonna

Posted at 6:38 PM on November 13, 2013

There should be a movie with jacob and renesmee I think it should continue and be called Jacobs saga…I can’t wait to know what happened with them

Bianca

Posted at 10:32 PM on November 12, 2013

No , I think making a sequel of Jacob n renesmee would be corny no one would want to watch it because it would just be a remake of Edward n Bella . I also think that making the story into a movie of Edwards perspective would be stupid to because we already know what happens . If people wanna kno from Edwards perspective READ THE BOOK !As much I love twilight I think making more would be a bad idea.If someone does make more its not gonna be popular AT ALL.

lexi

Posted at 7:42 AM on October 10, 2013

that would be amazing but if lilly Collins is in it a lot of ppl wont watch it. nut taylor is amazing at the role of Jacob y not give them another saga ! TWILIGHT FOREVER!! TWIHEARTS!!

Laura payte

Posted at 5:15 PM on October 30, 2013

Why don’t they make Nina dobrev as renesmee I think she would be a good renesmee

Danielle martin

Posted at 8:33 PM on November 25, 2013

It should be about Renesmee and Jacob Put twilight part 4 of bittersweet
in theaters I would say yes keep the movie of twilight they are not done

Alyssa Martin

Posted at 11:36 PM on July 24, 2013

They have to it would be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jacob and Renesmee are amazing together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica Lynn

Posted at 3:11 AM on July 14, 2013

YES!!!!!!!!!! That would be AMAZING if there were a SERIES about Jacob and renesmee’s life together. I LOVE The Twilight Saga I LOVE the books and the movies they are AWESOME, INTRESTING, and ENTERTANING and a series about Jacob and Renesmee’s life together would also be those things. I think LILY COLLINS would be PREFECT playing Renesmee’s lookalike in the series!!!!!!! PLEASE STEPHANIE make a SERIES about JACOB AND RENESMEE’S LIFE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kara

Posted at 4:51 AM on July 3, 2013

yes! i would love a movie or series about Jacob and renesmee! but i love it if you keep the renesmee name

Vada

Posted at 3:02 PM on June 9, 2013

i like the lily collins idea.i think she would be the perect girl.

Vada

Posted at 2:50 PM on June 9, 2013

I think that she should write a spinoff about renesmee and Jacob.don’t you?

Kara