'Teen Mom 2' Jenelle Evans' Sister: 'Fight Was Staged!' Was It Set Up For The Camera?

Wed, March 30, 2011 3:07pm EDT by 7 Comments

Was it just a coincidence that Jenelle’s vicious attack on Britany was caught on tape? Looks like the whole incident might have been set up!

It was staged! That’s what Ashleigh Evans Wilson, sister of Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans, says about Jenelle’s attack on Britany Truett!

“I doesn’t get to me anymore its just stupid the whole fight was staged,” Ashleigh wrote on her Facebook wall on March 29. “And the girl who made the videio is a peice of crap…”

“Jennlle might make mistakes but shes young,” Ashleigh continued. “The biggest mistake my mom said to me was moving to North Carolina b/c people there are so messed up….”

Since the video hit the web, Jenelle, 19, Britany, 19, and Brittany Maggard, 18 — who can be seen on the video instigating the fight — have all been arrested and charged with brawling in public.

Britany, who got beat up, initially didn’t want to press charges. But since her arrest, she has accused Jenelle and Brittany of assault.

Now all three girls must appear in court on April 26.

But the question remains — who was behind camera in the first place?

HollyMoms: Do you think Jenelle’s explosive attack that left Britany battered with a bruised-up face and a black eye was set up? Tell us what you think!

- Lindsey DiMattina

Click here to see the girls’ mugshots!

Click here to see pics of Britany’s bumps and bruises!

Stella

Posted at 12:10 PM on May 2, 2011

Your aenwsr was just what I needed. It?s made my day!

Jayda

Posted at 5:20 PM on April 21, 2011

It could be staged but then again I doubt it. I mean, I think its staged as in, Jenelle and her friends decided to confront the girl and record everything and put the video out. But I don’t think the actual Brittany girl staged it or anything. Why would you stage something knowing you are gonna get beat up and embarrassed like that?

Michelle

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 30, 2011

Whether it was staged or not it shouldn’t have happened. And to allow someone to beat you up just to get some fame is dumb. And on top of everything it is making Jenelle look even worse. Jenelle is a smart girl and things like this really make the situation look so much worse. I mean if you are going to do something like this then I guess you need to know what’s going on around you. Especially if you are in the public eye as much as Jenelle is. I just hope for the best to come out of the situation. And from Britany Truett to press charges after agreeing to the staged fight is wrong, however if it wasn’t staged thats different. Just my opinion…

danny

Posted at 5:32 PM on March 30, 2011

Jenelle is a smart girl, that has got to be the stupidest statment I have ever heard, If Janelle was a smart girl she would not have gotten pregnant and would not still be trying to hook up with that deadbeat idiot father of her child.

K

Posted at 7:13 PM on March 30, 2011

Pregnancy is not that black and white she was naive but definitely not stupid. She got pregnant accidents happen don’t get on your high horse and tell me you were planned and your mother was “dumb” for having you.

brainiac

Posted at 7:56 AM on March 31, 2011

jenelle has an iq just above plant life. her actions are not those of anyone with a brain.
her use of the english language alone is pathetic, she is barely literate.
shes perfect for mtv!

Elizabeth

Posted at 4:10 PM on March 30, 2011

it probably was staged. The girl she beat up, Britany or whatever, is adding people to her FB now. She totally just wanted 15 minutes of Fame. & everytime Jenelle is in a magazine she gets money. Hmmm….