Rihanna, Kristen Stewart Or Taylor Swift: Who Do YOU Think Would Make The Best BFF?

Wed, March 30, 2011 8:45pm EDT by 34 Comments

We asked HollywoodLifers which celebs you would want to make your BFFs and why — and here’s what YOU had to say! Vote for your favorite!

We spent some time recently in the HollywoodLife.com offices pontificating which celebs we’d like to make our BFFs (Rachel McAdams is always a fave), so we took the question to all of you on Facebook and the response was overwhelming. Out of all the people in Hollywood, you would most want to be friends with Rihanna, Kristen Stewart or Taylor Swift!

And honestly, we get it. Rihanna, 23, seems fun-loving and adventurous (but we suggest keeping an eye on your guy…she oozes sex!), while Kristen, 21, is laid-back and introspective and Taylor, 21, is pretty much the sweetest thing ever, next to unicorns and Selena Gomez.

If YOU could be best friends with any celeb, who would it be? Why? Sound off below!

Kirstin Benson

Swiftie 4ever

Posted at 5:03 AM on October 6, 2011

TAYLOR SWIFT 4EVER N ALWAYS!!

stacy

Posted at 3:46 PM on April 22, 2011

Love them all but riri seems a little too wild and i choose kristen over taylor because she seems more down to earth.

ChrysaPatz

Posted at 5:51 PM on April 1, 2011

i think that i have kot commons with krsiten…ikristen seems a girl that wants to relax(you can say bored)i really need a friend that is with me but not tlk too much!

zoe

Posted at 3:53 PM on April 1, 2011

Kristen stewart!!

choc

Posted at 5:57 AM on April 1, 2011

personally they all suck but taylor and rihanna suck the most. Rihanna seems like the controlling, bossy friend the one that wants the spotlight to always be on her kind of like A on pretty little liars but maybe not as devious… maybe (the supposed Katy perry gossip says otherwise). Anyway look to your right to see her attention seeking antics (well if the picture is still there).
Taylor is whiny little kid who needs to grow up at first i liked her for calling out joe jonas for his pathetic way of breaking up with her but after a while no-one wants a constant complainer and im not a country music fan in general. So I guess i’ll choose Kristen, in general she can’t dress (but who is so shallow to choose someone on the fashion sense) so i like her cause of her no-nonsense, shy personality cause strange enough it reminds me of me:)

Amy

Posted at 1:13 AM on April 1, 2011

Taylor- If we ever got into a fight she’d write a song about our friendship.
Rihanna- Too wild for me.
Kristen- She seems real. Down to earth. I wouldn’t feel the need to dress up when we hang out. We could chill watching DVD’s. I am not into spa stuff so I don’t have to worry about her wanting to do a girl’s spa day.

kaefhl

Posted at 11:07 PM on March 31, 2011

It’s hard to pick Kristen. Look at her picture! She looks so bored! And that’s her face in pretty much every photo you see of her.

Rosa

Posted at 11:42 PM on April 1, 2011

Haha! That is such a poor judgment! She’s very happy, she’s just very reserved. Jeez, you people need a little more perspective.

velvet

Posted at 5:40 PM on March 31, 2011

omg, don’t know to choose between kristen or taylor.
probably taylor (: sorry kristen…
i think i would relate with taylor more.

c

Posted at 8:28 AM on March 31, 2011

kstew only cuz she smokes weed too, i know we’d get along ;-)

kjkjj

Posted at 6:07 PM on March 31, 2011

haha you are so smart

AURORA MUCAJ

Posted at 8:15 AM on March 31, 2011

TAYLOR SWIFT

SELENA GOMEZ

Posted at 8:13 AM on March 31, 2011

TAYLOR ITS MY BFF

Kairan

Posted at 7:13 AM on March 31, 2011

kristen stewart

carrie

Posted at 4:51 AM on March 31, 2011

Taylor is so whiny and Rihanna seems to diva like for my tastes. Kristen seems chill and cool. I’d also pick Emma Watson for being cool too.

lola

Posted at 4:47 AM on March 31, 2011

Taylor would be that friend who is sweet but makes dumb choices with boys all the time that would annoy you. Rihanna would get you into all the best parties, but probably talk behind your back(she’s dissed suppossed bff katy publicly). Kristen seems very no nonsense and would be the type of girl to tell you if your butt looks big in that skirt or if your bf sucks. So I would go with Kristen. besides her bf has hottie friends too, she could hook me up. lol

DesertFan

Posted at 2:26 AM on March 31, 2011

None of the above. I want to be friends with Kathy Griffin. She is the funniest person on the planet, a real sweetheart, drop dead gorgeous (even at her age), and just a total all-around blast. Never a dull moment she would light up my life brighter than all the lights at Dodger Stadium.

Kirstin Benson

Posted at 3:33 AM on March 31, 2011

Oh my gosh…Kathy would be so much fun! A wild card pick, but I agree with you 100%

kikay

Posted at 2:15 AM on March 31, 2011

kristen ofcourse ,she seems to know how to keep a man for a long time w/o getting dump or beat up.

azra

Posted at 12:05 AM on March 31, 2011

taylor swift for sure….

dine

Posted at 11:43 PM on March 30, 2011

taylor swift – so nice and down to earth

jason

Posted at 11:18 PM on March 30, 2011

Rihanna looks like a dude in drag. Sorry, but she’s just fugly.

I’d pick Kristin. She’s stayed with one guy…kept it real too.

Taylor? She’s slept with so many guys it’s a wonder she doesn’t have HIV.

Kirstin Benson

Posted at 3:34 AM on March 31, 2011

Jason, I can’t believe you think Rihanna is ugly. You might be the first dude to ever say that.

Tringa

Posted at 4:45 AM on April 1, 2011

hahahhahaha I definitely agree with u about Kristen…she’s so perfect friend for me and I would love if she would be my BFF <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
about Rihanna she is NOT fugly at all…..I mean she's the best singer right now and she's cute too <3<3
and about Taylor hahahahhahahahahha I can't believe u just said that hahahahahha…. I definitely NOT like at all Taylor but that was a weird thing to say :D-4-

B L A N K :)

Posted at 11:11 PM on March 30, 2011

Kristen seems boring…and i love Rihanna but i think Taylor would be the best bff anyone would want cause when someone breaks my heart she could just write me a song u know? lol

Rosa

Posted at 11:43 PM on April 1, 2011

Wow. I find this sad that people misjudge Kristen so much. Can’t you see that she’s just a private person? She’s just really chill and she’s the type of person to open up once you get to know her.

scarlett

Posted at 10:30 PM on March 30, 2011

kristen stewart

Demi

Posted at 10:16 PM on March 30, 2011

Kristen because she seems like a very real and normal person.

Aldair

Posted at 11:49 AM on April 22, 2011

I agree with you Kristen seems like a very real person and a normal person who you would depend on,some one who you can trust.

Mary

Posted at 9:47 PM on March 30, 2011

Taylor!!!

bella cullen

Posted at 9:28 PM on March 30, 2011

Kristen ! Kristen ! Kristen is forever

Michelle

Posted at 11:37 AM on April 22, 2011

Kristen all the way baby!!!
I am obsessed with her so I would pick her to be my bff.
She seems calm and a really relaxed Person who you depend on and trust some one with your secrets!!
Taylor looks like she whines too much.
Rihanna looks like she to much if a diva.

bob