Rihanna: I Don't Need To Speak to Chris Brown Again & I Like To Be Spanked!

Wed, March 30, 2011 9:50am EST by 9 Comments

Talk about over-sharing! RiRi is putting the assault by Chris behind her — and opens up about her taste for S&M: ‘Being submissive is really fun’! But is this the time to talk about being whipped?

When Rihanna speaks, she really spills — she tells Rolling Stone getting hit by Chris Brown sent her into a terrible emotional tailspin. But somehow, she also thinks it’s a good time to reveal her kinky bedroom secrets!

“Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun,” she says in this eye-popping interview. “You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge of your sh*t. That’s fun to me…I like to be spanked. Being tied up is fun. I like to keep it spontaneous. Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned – you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs. I’d rather have him use his hands.”

She also says she likes to sext. So it sure sounds like her hit “S&M” is based on her real-life habits. But her relationship with Chris spun out of control when it turned violent in whole different way in 2009. Now she wants to move on.

We’re glad to hear that RiRi has gotten her emotional life together. But it seems a little strange to be talking so openly about S&M in the bedroom so soon after being a victim of domestic violence.

She says she agreed to let the restraining order against Chris be eased so he could perform at award shows when she was present : “That’s my decision. It doesn’t mean we’re gonna make up, or even talk again. It just means I didn’t want to object to the judge.”

The whole mess took its toll on her nerves. “I put my guard up so hard,” she says. “I didn’t want people to see me cry. I didn’t want people to feel bad for me. It was a very vulnerable time in my life, and I refused to let that be the image. I wanted them to see me as, ‘I’m fine, I’m tough.’ I put that up until it felt real.”

But it doesn’t mean she ever wants to see Chris again. “We don’t have to talk ever again in my life. I just didn’t want to make it more difficult for him professionally. What he did was a personal thing – it had nothing to do with his career. Saying he has to be a hundred feet away from me, he can’t perform at awards shows – that definitely made it difficult for him.”

We hope Rihanna is standing strong now — and that her taste for whips and chains doesn’t indicate any deeper issues she needs to get a handle on!

Rihanna & Chris Brown On Same Page: She Doesn’t Want To Talk About Assault Either!

Rihanna Tweets About Her Sex Shopping Spree: You Won’t Believe What She Bought!

Amy

Posted at 2:50 PM on April 12, 2011

i think this website needs to be shown to rhianna so she can see our comments about her

victory

Posted at 6:35 PM on March 30, 2011

Quite the “slutty” cover pic of Rhianna. Surely she can afford a stylist to help in the clothing department. She is a talented performer, there isn’t any need to look like “trash”, or for that matter, speak like it. Keep your sexual fantasys to yourself, it’s really in poor taste.

charley

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 30, 2011

She’s a weirdo

Matsa

Posted at 3:00 PM on March 30, 2011

She is disgusting.

roz

Posted at 2:35 PM on March 30, 2011

Rihanna grow up gal, first um not encouraging violence but fights between couples happens though most of them not publicly so “not talking to him for the rest of your life” is a childish line have ever heard in my life, and about your sex life…it doesn’t suit you to spell it in public, you real need to grow up

Ruth

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 30, 2011

when this thing happened between her + chris brown. In her interviews she must of said she didn’t know that she had a big effect on young girls (Teenagers) lifes and that young girls look up to her, and yet she is promotting sex to these ‘young girls’ kmt…

SParkles

Posted at 11:11 AM on March 30, 2011

OMG this is so innapropriate considering what she went thru with Chrix Brown, I mean this is so contradictory !!
Plus no one cares or asks to know about her sex preferences ! Nowadays stars only do that to sell, instead of focusing on music (Loud sucks !!) and I’m sick of it ! Rihanna only did S&M to have it censured and to surf on the “Provocation Wave” wich Gaga brought back ! Rihanna is getting pathetic and if she wants to cahnnel Gaga she should do much better in music, because she obviously can’t provoke as her ! (she’s not being credible)
As a conclusion my message is : Focus on music and leave your sexual speech to GaGa cuz this is her thing !

galey

Posted at 10:58 AM on March 30, 2011

Can’t say I am surprised – I’ve always thought she was kinda nasty myself. This makes me wonder just how much she contributed to the “fight” with Chris – I certainly don’t condone what he did but my educated guess is she was not blameless.

Star

Posted at 10:52 AM on March 30, 2011

She is always talking about sex!! She is becoming more about sex and less about her music. Kinda of sick of her right now. Its a little too much and leaving a little to the imagination is sexier than all this bla bla oversexed talk. Calm down girl.