Paris Hilton V. Kim Kardashian! Paris Says I'm The Original — Not You!

Wed, March 30, 2011 10:48am EDT by 18 Comments
Splashnews.com, FHM

Splashnews.com, FHM

Uh oh! Watch out Kim — Paris has a nasty message: You may be a reality star now, but ‘there is nothing like me!’

Paris Hilton wants her former BFF Kim Kardashian to know that she doesn’t care if she is more famous — “There’s so many people out there who try to imitate what I do but I am the original,” Paris, 30, proudly told The AP on March 29 in Mexico, where she was promoting her new shoe line. “So there is nothing like me.”

In Paris’ mind, she is the “original” reality star — and Kim, 30, just followed in her footsteps.

We’ve seen both Paris and Kim in sex tapes that spread their fame far and wide. But Paris was in the TV game first, with her 2003-07 reality show, The Simple Life with Nicole Richie.

Kim’s show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, didn’t air until October 2007. But it continues to be popular to this day — with Kim getting a spinoff with sister Kourtney, called Kourtney and Kim Take New York.

Still, Paris says, Kim’s got nothing on her.  “[I've] done everything that I wanted to do and I feel very blessed that I have been very successful on every area,” Paris said. “So it’s very exciting. There is nothing else to do.”

Paris is geting ready to shoot a new reality show, The World According to Paris, to air on Oxygen in the spring.

Kim and Paris used to be the best of friends — Paris was the one who took Kim to her first Hollywood party. But as Kim rose to fame her relationship with Paris faltered. And then in 2008, Paris made a nasty comment comparing Kim’s butt to “cottage cheese inside of a big trash bag!”

But Paris approached her ex-bestie on Feb. 13 at Interscope’s Grammys afterparty to try and bury the hatchet. “Paris came up to her and apologized, and said she didn’t want to fight,” a source told Us magazine. Did Paris have another change of heart?

BFFs — who do you think is the bigger star — Kim or Paris?

- Lindsey DiMattina

Karen

Posted at 12:52 AM on February 21, 2014

LMAO kim will never be half the fabulous as Paris. Going on her 3rd failed marriage & thirsty af. Paris is fabulous & original. No kids no failed marriges just success. She is not a wannabe.

AussieGirl

Posted at 9:56 PM on September 26, 2013

I prefer Paris. Then again I was 19 when The Simple life first aired in ’03, by the time Kim rolled around I was so over reality shows, so that could be a point in why…. but I also think Paris is cuter too. My favourate ‘famous for nothing’ person is Nicole Richie though.

MJrules

Posted at 9:31 PM on July 11, 2013

I hate them both but anything is better than Paris Skankilton. Paris is so ugly and shapeless, it is unreal!

jkl;uygiujkm

Posted at 9:14 PM on April 3, 2013

Okay those pictures are really unfair. Put the best picture of Kim and the worst picture of Paris. I’m no Paris fan, don’t get me wrong but I preferred her slightly to the Kardashians. Paris does have a little boy body, that picture is terrible.

aftab

Posted at 11:30 AM on April 17, 2011

i think the boody of kim is more sexest than paris.so baby try to make ur figure like apamelaaa hahahahahhahahhahaha

aftab

Posted at 11:29 AM on April 17, 2011

good

Rosalin

Posted at 11:54 AM on April 13, 2011

Paris Im sorry but you have a boy shaped body and you havent done much with your life. Kim has accomplished so much and is still working hard with her family and on her own. Paris is just smooching off of her parents and she is soooooooooooooofffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeee. Seriously Paris get a life ASAP.

Casey

Posted at 10:43 AM on April 1, 2011

Paris is right, you know. There can never be anyone as dumb and self-centered as her. She is the original rich bitch.

AURORA MUCAJ

Posted at 8:03 AM on March 31, 2011

KIM IT’S PERFECT

Ginger

Posted at 9:04 PM on March 30, 2011

Paris is stupid and doesn’t even care for her friends. She picks friends, then dumps them and then talks “trash” about them. You shouldn’t do that with your friends. paris is such freaken stupid and such a damn phoney! She makes me hate her aunt on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hill…
I laughed when they wouldn’t let her in the club and let Kim in. She deserves it for talking trash about Kim.

gbtw

Posted at 6:48 PM on March 30, 2011

it isn’t paris’ appearance that makes her so awful or beneath kim, though clearly this is not paris’ best shot. aside- always hated when she tried to copy nicole’s headband look. doesn’t work on you paris. paris would be much more interesting if she joined the philanthropic bandwagon, instead of the japan-touring rave-lifestyle. i’d think she’d be bored of that by now.

Brittany

Posted at 6:27 PM on March 30, 2011

Paris Hilton is a plain boring looking white girl nothing special. Kim Kardashian has this sexy latin kind of side to her which makes her better. So Kim<3

vanesa

Posted at 4:43 AM on February 20, 2012

She isn’t Latin (kim) but thanks for complementing my ethnicity! We are sexy bi**ches!

Sarah j

Posted at 1:48 AM on January 24, 2013

Latin women are sweaty cunts

Taylor

Posted at 6:13 PM on April 7, 2014

Kris

Posted at 1:44 PM on March 30, 2011

Paris, your very pretty but Kim stands out WAY more. Kim is so super hot!

Wendy

Posted at 11:14 AM on March 30, 2011

Well I guess if you use Kim’s best shot and Paris’s worst you’ll get tainted results, Go Paris.

sean

Posted at 5:21 PM on June 9, 2014

kim is what real women in america look like, we don’t want to see the anorexic tan less look anymore