Kris Humphries Ex Warns Kim Kardashian: He'll Betray You Before The Wedding!

Wed, March 30, 2011 11:10am EDT by 18 Comments
Getty Images, Facebook

Getty Images, Facebook

Kris Humphries may be shopping for an engagement ring, but will he dump Kim before they head for the altar- just like he did to his ex-girlfriend? Watch oput Kim!

Friends of Kim Kardashian and her basketball beau Kris Humphries say the couple is days away from getting engaged. Kris has reportedly been shopping for rings and plans to pop the question on April 8! But will Kris do to Kim what he did to his ex-girlfriend Bianka Kamber? A friend of Bianka’s tells OK! magazine that Kris and Bianka were talking marriage — and then he dumped her out from out of nowhere!

“They talked about marriage, big time,” says the source. “He was the one to bring it up. He’d always say, ‘I’d love for you to be the mother of my kids.'”

Kris seemed to be in love. “Kris was the first to say ‘I love you,'” says the friend. “He’d tell her things like, ‘I’ve never known what it was like to fall in love and care for somebody, and if there was ever that feeling, that’s the way I feel about you.'”

“Eventually, she [Bianka] was thinking marriage too,” adds the source. “They both wanted a very small, personal, intimate wedding, with just immediate family.”

But then Kris got traded out from the Toronto Raptors and ended up playing for the Nets in New Jersey. That’s when the relationship started to get rocky. Kris planned a trip to go see Bianka in Toronto, but never showed up, a friend says: “Bianka’s birthday passed and she never heard from him!”

After Kris moved to Hoboken, N.J., Bianka “had women messaging her, claiming to have been with him, that he was cheating,” says the source.

But now that things are over with Bianka, he’s moved on and is ready to get serious with Kim. “He really cares about her and wants to make it work,” a friend close to the couple says. “He says if fame comes along with dating Kim, then fine.”

Kris is so serious that he’s shopping for a diamond — he’s down to two designers, Neil Lane and Lorraine Schwartz — but, this is a big step for the man who used to poke fun at Kim’s reality show.

When he dated Bianka, Kris would make fun of her for watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians by saying, “‘You are watching somebody who’s famous for a sex video.'”

That says a lot about the guy who wants to become the next member of the Kardashian family.

So HollywoodLifers — do you think that Kim is setting herself for heartache with Kris?

- Lindsey DiMattina

Jessica

Posted at 7:25 PM on December 6, 2011

Oh for petes sakes he married Kim didn’t he and she divorsed him!! they both are jerks and I have no idea why the Kardashion’s are still on tv. maybe this ex is just plain jealous usually that is how it goes.. so all I know is this woman made bank on this marriage and I wonder if that Kris gets any of that money or I can probably say probably not even though he deserves some money out of it so sorry I still think Kim is a selfish witch!!

Sel

Posted at 3:38 PM on November 19, 2011

If the trailer to K&KtNY is anything to go by…i’m glad she’s divorcing him sooner than later. i don’t think the wedding was a scam on her part. How does anyone start a lifetime relationship belittle-ing your partner. I think that he was so focused on not becoming what he thought was a version of Bruce and Lamar that he lost sight of loving her. It’s like he was there to prove a point rather than being a loving partner.
Abuse and Bullying are not to be tolerated…isn’t that all the rage right now???….verbal abuse is abuse still,yes??
I’m glad she had the courage and strength to get out of it.
And as for being accused of not being a ‘good role-model!!’…how many families have parents or relatives in unhappy marriages..with or without kids….isn”t that a worse ‘role-model’? Courage,and Charity begin at home…with yourself and your family.

Lori

Posted at 2:14 AM on November 20, 2011

The family does that to each other so your point is? I have followed all the shows from day one so it seems fishy to me and thats athlete number what yea….

Lori

Posted at 2:23 AM on November 20, 2011

Scott is no better he pry happy the spot light is off him for all the bs they have put up with him so be far…

JessaNY

Posted at 4:34 PM on October 25, 2011

This “marriage” is such a scam and will not last, guaranteed! I don’t know if Kris is using Kim for fame but lust and infatuation is a lot different than love and aren’t things to build a marriage on. These two didn’t think about the reality of being married and building a life together, Kim’s career is in LA and Kris could be traded to any part of the country. Is Kim willing to pack up and leave everytime he gets traded so they can have a real life together? I doubt it! I will be shocked if these two make it to their one year anniversary.

Lori

Posted at 2:17 AM on November 20, 2011

No Because its all about her.

Jessica

Posted at 7:27 PM on December 6, 2011

I agree that is why I don’t watch the show anymore. they all our nothing but greedy people

xwifed

Posted at 1:49 AM on August 20, 2011

I totally believe Bianka!! I went thtough the same thing with my ex who is also a pro athlete. We were together for 4 years and lived together. He ended up moving to another city part time coming back and forth home a few times a month. Then all of a sudden he got wrapped up in fame and cheated with the girl he is now with. The only difference is that this girl has nothing going for herself and is definitely using him with hopes of future fame. All I can say is that everything that glitters isnt gold and good luck to them all.

Lori

Posted at 2:20 AM on November 20, 2011

Kendra and Hank are proof that if u want it to work no matter how many times u have to move it will work thats real Love…

JAYLA

Posted at 8:53 PM on April 4, 2011

It is probably the other way around, they hired him to be a part of the team and he needs the publicity! lol.. There is no reality in this reality show. A lot of it is pre-planned and a lot is not.

kaysey

Posted at 11:26 PM on April 2, 2011

this bianka is just a phony looking for publicity

maya

Posted at 8:48 AM on March 31, 2011

This story is BS. OK! Magazine runs BS cover stories weekly. I can’t understand why HollywoodLife.com is analyzing a bogus story from a tabloid magazine.

Elina

Posted at 1:44 PM on March 30, 2011

For the record, having met Kris and being a longtime NJ Nets fan, I can guarentee you he is one of the shyest, nicest guys out there – not likely!

Raven Smathers

Posted at 11:56 AM on March 30, 2011

I am anticipating the Khlomar premiere. I am sure if Kim and Kris do get married it will cloud out the other shows. Drama? That’s why we watch it i the first place. I watch the Kardashian’s “Reality TV” show with my employee DISH Network account. I find that there are more and more shows about them. I wonder if the younger Jenner girls will get shows like these.

guest2011

Posted at 11:32 AM on March 30, 2011

Kris is using Kim Kardashian for publicity, this is a known fact. Kris Humphries never got any media coverage until he started dating Kim K. Kim is being used and everyone knows it but Kim.

Pixy

Posted at 11:54 AM on March 30, 2011

Kim is not stupid.. nobody is using her lol.. he pays her a lot to be around en to get popular.

dior

Posted at 3:49 PM on October 26, 2011

wow!!! thats shocking how she thought he was the one for her his ex said it. you can’t always believe the meda but you can’t always believe in the looks . you should of waited to see wht kind of guy kris really was and you should waited to next year to get married .. now you see i hope you guys marriage last. please don’t for get blood is thicker than water..KIM…And gose for you kris your a dead beat husband.. kim next time i hope 3rd time the charm :))

Lori

Posted at 2:22 AM on November 20, 2011

She wanted Reggie Bush to marry her but he new better….hahahahahaha