Pregnancy Pressure! Poor Khloe Kardashian- Her Mom Demanding To Know If She's Missed Her Period!

Wed, March 30, 2011 1:31pm EST by 6 Comments

Getty Images

Wouldn’t you freak out if you were striuggling to get pregnant and you had a mom like Kris Jenner? “Everyone’s pressuring me,” she confesses.

We knew Khloe Kardashian was struggling to get pregnant, but we didn’t know that she was dealing with family baby pressure, too! Khloe says that if she gains a few pounds or chooses to skip cocktails during a night out, everyone goes into a frenzy! “My little sisters, Kendall and Kylie, tell me all the time how cute they think my baby with Lamar will be,” says Khloe to Life & Style. “My mom literally calls me daily to ask when my period is supposed to be. Everyone’s pressuring me.”

“I feel like I’m letting people down,” Khloe says. “Other people are so into my getting pregnant and want it to happen. Now they probably think I’m barren barren. I get so stressed about it!”

Khloe says she and Lamar have been trying for a couple of months to get pregnant, and since it’s not happening, she’s consulted a doctor. “My doctor says all this pressure is actually making it tougher to conceive,” she says. It’ll happen, Khloe! Don’t worry!

-KIM GEISKE

Monica

Posted at 12:02 AM on April 9, 2011

Ugh!!! Khole mom gets on my freaking nerves, she need to get her OWN life and just butt out of there’s. i hate the way she acts newsflash ur like 60 not 21!!!! grow up and act ur age, i wish khole the best.

jmewashere

Posted at 11:19 AM on April 7, 2011

khloe keeps saying how much she wants a baby and how lamar wants a baby. blah blah blah!! HE HAS 2 KIDS!! neither are gonna be great parents cause they never talk about or see his kids he has now. and the kardashians are such a great family-where are his kids- you never see them in pics or family events. or bruces kids for that matter. take care of the kids you already have

Piper

Posted at 4:46 PM on April 4, 2011

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.M.I. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somethings should be left private……..
Not all of America needs and or wants to know …

Selena Gomez

Posted at 12:30 AM on March 31, 2011

why u guys think im gHay huh

lala

Posted at 11:45 PM on March 30, 2011

WHo CARE they both uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

jason

Posted at 11:24 PM on March 30, 2011

Non story. Who the heck cares?