Robert Pattinson Says: I Don't Believe In Cheating & Marriage Is Forever!

Tue, March 29, 2011 2:41pm EDT by 12 Comments

Rob gushes that his parents met when his dad was 25 and his mom was only 17! It’s clear he wants to spend the rest of his life with Kristen Stewart!

Robert Pattinson really is perfect! He looks gorgeous on the cover of Italian Vanity Fair and gives his most emotionally honest interview yet. Rob says he doesn’t understand why people cheat  — and the idea of a man juggling women boggles his mind!

“Life is not black or white,” he says when asked if he’d have an affair with a married woman. “There are married people that don’t see each other, can we define that as marriage? There is one thing I’ve never understood: why people cheat … My parents met when my mom was 17 and my father 25, they are still together and seem very happy. I grew up believing that you can be together all of your life.”

Phew, it’s safe to say Kristen has nothing to worry about. But what makes this even more amazing is that Rob just recently revealed that he could never have “emotionless sex.” Rob is the ultimate Hollywood catch!

“I understand the impulse, but not how you can maintain two relationships for long. And though I realize that [cheating] can happen to those who have children, [because the stress can make people stray] I can’t really understand how someone free [single] of any commitment could possible choose to have four women at the same time. it must be like hell for a man.”

Every time Rob speaks we fall in love with him again!

— Chloe Melas

Zairah

Posted at 11:00 AM on May 16, 2012

Awww , it really just made me fall in love more with him . He really is the kind of man that I so long to have :”> .

ChrysaPatz

Posted at 5:06 PM on April 1, 2011

When ke says this things how can’ i love him more?he’s really sweet and roantic!he is like edward charcter i twilight saga. love him!he had lived with two sisters so he knows what a woman wants!<3 lucky kristen open your eyes!

Jessica

Posted at 6:20 AM on April 1, 2011

LOL shut up Robs a babe

camila

Posted at 2:21 PM on March 30, 2011

rob is the cutest guy in the planet!!!!!!!!

jason

Posted at 9:14 PM on March 29, 2011

I hope you slut wannabe fame whores are taking notes here. Stifle the urge to bare it all. Try dressing respectfully and let us guys do what we do best, use our imaginations.

I beautiful girl is one who is looking for romance, not a hook-up, which most girls seems to be looking for lately.

jason

Posted at 9:15 PM on March 29, 2011

Man, that second sentence was seriously mangled. I meant to say “A beautiful girl…”

Angel

Posted at 6:50 PM on March 29, 2011

1 word

BAH !

Rob’s Angel

Romantic Fool

Posted at 3:56 PM on March 29, 2011

Rob is a romantic, believes in the teachings of his faith and is just a sweet, traditional guy. He is what he said from the start in 2008. An overwhelmed, shy guy trying not to drown in the Hollywood sewer. He cares about love, his reputation and his family’s opinion of him. It’s really sad that Rob’s mainstream views are met with disbelief and mocked. Our society is at rock bottom. The internet is the wild west. For too long, polite, moral and traditional people have allowed the least informed, morally bankrupt and the crudest among us to rule the net and media. They have shaped our kids and society. No wonder our kids are a mess, churches are empty and marriage is on the decline. Have you had enough yet?

Angel

Posted at 4:18 PM on March 29, 2011

I agree Rob’s Angel

Rob Quote: My PRIVATE LIFE IS OFF LIMIT!
I think if they were dating a GF wouldn’t or let her people leak PRIVATE PICS !

*christmas pic with parents
* wedding pics (tom’s sister I think)

That would b DISRESPECTFUL & A SLAP IN HIS FACE !

2 him (her so called bf) rolling eyes
2 his parents
2 his family

So I think they might have dated but no more
he is waiting to b set free from the monster that is robsten
Rob’s Angel

and in some articles people are still TWISTING HIS WORDS AROUND

Rob Quote: My rumored relationship !

Nicole

Posted at 5:12 PM on March 29, 2011

WOW you and Romantic Fool are really DELUSIONAL.

If you are Rob fans why can’t you be happy for him, and see that he has found somebody he cares about a lot. If he didn’t care he wouldn’t have gone to see Kristen on the set of OTR when he was done shooting WFE.

And for you info those pics were leaked by somebody. Rob and Kristen would not want their private pics shown.

Anf for this to be some big PR stunt would mean that they would have to be seen out at clubs and out to dinner which the two of them don’t want. They were just on dates in Vancouver and the only reason why the media knows is because fans tweeted about it.

JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

manu