Rob Pattinson V. Rob Lowe: Who's Hotter On Their 'Vanity Fair' Cover?

Tue, March 29, 2011 9:40am EDT by 24 Comments

Did gator-grabbing R-Patz get out-robbed by a very buff Rob Lowe on the new cover of ‘Vanity Fair?’ Who do you think is sexier?

Rob Pattinson, 24, might just have gotten shown up by Rob Lowe, 47, on the cover of Vanity Fair. Lowe appears shirtless on the May 2011 cover of the mag while R-Patz held the spot in April 2011 with an alligator draped around his neck. BFFs — we want to know who you think is the hotter Rob — R-Patz, the young star of Twilight, or Parks and Recreation hunk Rob Lowe, who is nearly double R-Patz’s age?

Tell us which Rob you prefer BFFs!

- Lindsey DiMattina

Rob’s Canadian Casino Night Alone — But Did He Get Lucky Sans K-Stew?

Emily Maynard & Brad Womack V. Kristen & Rob — Hollywood’s Most In Love Couple!

Leah

Posted at 1:09 AM on January 17, 2013

You people are crazy to say that Robert Pattison is hotter then Rob Lowe!!!! Haven’t you seen the Outsiders?!?! Well Rob Lowe plays Sodapop and trust me he is freaking HOT!!!!!!!! If you haven’t seen the movie I highly suggest you see it right away and tell me that I’m not crazy to think Rob Lowe isn’t hot cuz trust me oh heck yeah he is even if he is older u still think he’s SEXY!!!!!

Dora

Posted at 2:18 PM on April 21, 2011

I voted Rob Lowe not because he’s sexier even though he is older, but because he actually is sexy!! Rob Pattinson’s a good actor (and not because of the twilight movies) but when I look at him, sexy is not what I see.

karen

Posted at 10:50 PM on March 31, 2011

ROBERT PATTINSON FOR EVER. why people think that shirtless is sexiest. NO WAY.
ROBERT PATTINSON
ROBERT PATTINSON
ROBERT PATTINSON
ROBERT PATTINSON
ROBERT PATTINSON
ROBERT PATTINSON
ROBERT PATTINSON
ROBERT PATTINSON

Nene

Posted at 6:40 PM on March 31, 2011

I agree with Jason, this is like comparing apples and oranges. This is the best pic of Rob Lowe I’ve ever seen (I’m 47 so I’ve seen a lot of pics), and this is the strangest pic of Robert Pattinson I’ve ever seen. I’ve seen Robert Pattinson in person and believe me, he is breathtakingly beautiful! I think the only fair comparison is if Rob Lowe was dressed like some Amish dude wearing an Alligator around his neck. Otherwise, I prefer RPattz face, Rob Lowe’s body.

Jesk

Posted at 10:28 PM on March 30, 2011

Obviously…. Rob P…. I ♥ Himmm!!!

carli

Posted at 12:33 PM on March 30, 2011

HA! this is a joooooke! Rob Lowe = HOT! have you ever seen rob p. without his shirt? he doesnt even come close to rob lowe. and rob lowe’s face is way hotter.its only preteens who are voting for rob p. any REAL woman would vote for lowe!!!!

Leah

Posted at 1:18 AM on January 17, 2013

I totally agree with you but I am 14 and dude the first time I saw twilight and Robert Pattison came out I was disgusted Idk what girls see in him or what Bella sees in him. Rob Lowe is obviously the winner!!!!! He has it all yeah GO ROB LOWE FANS!!!!!!!!!<3

missy

Posted at 12:28 PM on March 30, 2011

oh come on. how can you even COMPARE the two? Rob Lowe is WAY hotter than that fugly Robert Pattinson. And when Pattinson is 47, he’ll look like a train wreck (he will NOT age well. However, when Lowe was 24, he was A HUNK! way hotter than Pattinson is a 24. Rob Lowe wins hands down. just LOOK at that BODY!!!

Meg

Posted at 11:47 AM on March 30, 2011

Rob. P is way more beautiful than Rob L. But the cover for Rob L. Is better than the Rob P.

teka

Posted at 11:34 AM on March 30, 2011

Rob Lowe is hotter. Hey, he was even hotter when he was R. Pattinson’s age.

Nikta

Posted at 8:53 AM on March 30, 2011

ROB LOWE is hotter. I mean look at his eyes or his hair.
He`s HOTTER.

Kel

Posted at 7:09 AM on March 30, 2011

Rob Lowe is way hotter.

jason

Posted at 11:04 PM on March 29, 2011

Why is HL comparing apples to oranges? Each is a successful guy at different stages in their life. They both exemplify beauty, power, elegance and poise.

Best to them both.

kaitlyn

Posted at 9:55 PM on March 29, 2011

theyre both hot and theres no fighting that

Marie

Posted at 9:07 PM on March 29, 2011

I can’t believe you are even asking… Rob Lowe is sexier than anyone else I have ever known or seen. He is just absolutely amazing. Forget Pattinson…

Stud

Posted at 8:56 PM on March 29, 2011

Rob Pattinson is still clearly way hotter he just needs less clothes he may not have the body that lowe has but what he lacks in bod he makes up for in that baby face rocker look that screams I really don’t care besides you can’t compare young skin to old skin younger always wins..

Sorry

Posted at 8:43 PM on March 29, 2011

They both are handsome, but, Ron Lowe (and I am old enough to remember) has always been sort of a plastic robot. Rob Pattinson is sexier.

Alli

Posted at 3:44 PM on March 29, 2011

rob lowe is obviously much better looking. he doesn’t have any awkward features or bad hair.. he’s basically the all american hottie. people may find rob p hot (and i can’t figure out why), but you can’t deny that rob lowe clearly has a better body and face. (not to mention great acting ability)

ps- this comes from someone who was not alive when the brat pack made their movies

Anita

Posted at 3:12 PM on March 29, 2011

Bien que Rob Lowe soit plus âge il est toujours aussi canon on verra Rob Pattinson au même age et je doute qu’il soit aussi beau!

marie

Posted at 2:45 PM on March 29, 2011

LOL Rob Lowe is like 20 years older and still hotter, Robert Pattinson is fugly

Wolfee

Posted at 10:34 PM on March 29, 2011

Fugly, lmao. Mr. Lowe wins hands down.

Miliii

Posted at 11:01 AM on March 29, 2011

Robert is hotter then that guy i don’t even know his name

Cheyenne

Posted at 11:12 AM on March 29, 2011

They’re both named Robert.

tinamarie

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 29, 2011

If you don’t know who Rob Lowe is you must either be 12 or have been hiding under a rock for the last 25 or so years. Give me a break. Rob P. could never be Rob L. I like them both but come on. Rob L. cover is hotter. Take the stupid props off of Rob P. and then maybe he would look better.