Kirstin Says: Kirstie Alley Is Losing 5 Pounds A Week On 'DWTS' AND She Got To Kiss Maksim — Sign Me Up!

Mon, March 28, 2011 10:56pm EST by 7 Comments

Kirstie is still my fave celeb to watch on Dancing With the Stars, but some new (unexpected) front-runners emerged tonight! Plus, Chelsea Kane got ROBBED!

Some of the best moments on Dancing with the Stars happen during the behind-the-scenes packages before the dances. This week, I loved watching Kirstie Alley struggle with her quick step and ask her partner, Maksim, if “skinny girls” had just as hard of a time.

She also gave us reason to vote for her (as if her humor and dancing wasn’t enough already), saying she wants to drop 40 pounds and is currently losing five pounds a week. Not too shabby, huh?

Although their performance wasn’t as fun as last week’s (they received 20 out of 30), Kirstie and Maksim spiced it up with a passionate kiss at the very end of the number. Their chemistry is amazing — especially considering she’s 60 and he’s 31!

Kirstie and Maks weren’t the only dynamic duo on the March 28 episode. No one wants to be the first kicked off contestant, so all the contestants stepped up their game!

One of my personal favorites of the night was Disney starlet, Chelsea Kane, who danced the jive to “I Write Sins Not Tragedies” with her partner, Mark Ballas. I thought the number was brilliantly choreographed, creative and well-executed, but the judges weren’t impressed. They found it too contemporary, not classically “jive” enough and gave them a measly score of 18 out of 30, which was only one point above Mike the DJ and Wendy Williams.

They were ROBBED! Even Mark, who takes criticism well, started listing off how their choreography was jive and the judges were wrong. Although I don’t think Chelsea will get the boot this week, it still makes me mad!

Enough about the ladies; it’s really the lads who stand out in this year’s competition. Check out these scores:

Hines & Kim: 23!
Romeo & Chelsie: 23!
Chris & Cheryl: 23!
Ralph & Karina: 21
Kendra & Louis: 19
Petra & Dmitry: 18
Mike & Lacey: 17
Sugar Ray & Anna: 17
Wendy & Tony: 17

Who was YOUR favorite tonight? What did you think of Chelsea and Mark’s dance? And most importantly…who’s getting the boot tomorrow and why? Sound off below!

Watch Kirstie and Maks’ Kiss!

Loading video...

Watch Chelsea & Mark!

Loading video...

Click here to read the first week’s recap!

Vemma

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 27, 2012

hey there and thanks in your information ? I’ve certainly picked up anything new from proper here. I did then again expertise several technical points the use of this site, as I experienced to reload the website a lot of occasions prior to I could get it to load correctly. I were brooding about in case your hosting is OK? No longer that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances occasions will often impact your placement in google and could harm your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you replace this again very soon..

jailbreak ipad

Posted at 12:46 PM on May 9, 2012

I simply could not depart your website prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual info an individual provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back frequently to investigate cross-check new posts

Poetry

Posted at 6:42 AM on May 9, 2012

Fantastic submit, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t understand this. You must continue your writing. I am sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other users like its aided me. Great job.

seo,รับทำ seo,โปรโมทเว็บไซต์,การตลาด

Posted at 9:58 AM on April 20, 2012

Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your publish is simply cool and i can suppose you are a professional in this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to clutch your feed to stay updated with coming near near post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

real estate,real estate listings,real estate foreclosures,remax,real estate value,commercial real estate,real estate careers,google real estate,real estate companies

Posted at 4:48 PM on March 30, 2012

naturally like your website however you have to test the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to inform the truth then again I’ll definitely come again again.

linda

Posted at 2:30 AM on March 29, 2011

TOP HONORS SHOULD BE TO MARK AND CHELSEA…COURAGEOUS BRILLIANT AND ARTISTIC ACTUALLY SO COMPELLING AMAZING CHARACTERIZATION IN THIS DANCE ROUTINE IT WAS SO SPELL BINDING TO PUT THAT TOGETHER WITH TWO DEDICATED AND SPUNKY DANCERS SHE DOES NOT SEEM LIKE A NOVICE AT ALL AND HER ACTING THRU IT AND HER YOUTH FIT HIS CHOREOGRAPHY SO …I CANT THINK OF THE WORD SEEMS SNOBBY TO DISAVOW THEM AS NOT TRADITIONAL WHEN IT WAS AN AMAZING NUMBER FROM START TO FINISH i APPLAUD THEM AND SHE IS MY FAVE

jason

Posted at 11:32 PM on March 28, 2011

Kirstin, that “sign me up” comment about kissing Maksim is honest and from the heart…thank you. That’s how you feel. I hope you never judge another MTV teenage mom though. You’re setting the bar pretty low with comments like that.