Kim Kardashian Calls Kris Humphries Her 'Future Husband' On Twitter — Are They Ready To Get Married?

Sun, March 27, 2011 9:45am EDT by 8 Comments

The couple may have been joking around, but he’s more serious than ever!

Kim Kardashian sent out a shocking tweet on March 27, which said, “I am so happy my future husband just surprised me!”

Her followers were instantly taken aback, hitting Kim, 30, up with messages to ask for clarification about the tweet, assuming it was directed at her boyfriend Kris Humphries. She tweeted a response a few hours later, saying, “Hump was playing on my phone. I will get him back!”

Kris, 26, must be so in love with Kim if he’s going to make a prank like that! And it must be mutual for Kim, since she didn’t turn into a huge diva for his prank!

– William Earl

Reality TV Faceoff! Which Reality Starlet Has The Hottest Bikini Bod?

Kim & Khloe Kardashian Look Super Sexy Celebrating Rob’s 24th Birthday In Vegas!

PSD to Wordpress Conversion

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 14, 2012

I’m really inspired with your writing abilities as well as with the structure on your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it is rare to look a great blog like this one nowadays..

Laney Katland

Posted at 10:15 AM on March 29, 2011

Fantastic for Kim. I hope this relationship works out Kris seems like he’s quite strong and capable. I am hopeful it leads to a wedding, because what a wedding it will be! I watch all of the Kardashian shows on E! HD. I work at DISH Network and I get the America’s Top 250 package and love to watch everything HD.

cgoofies

Posted at 5:35 PM on March 28, 2011

Humphries you are nothing. Break up with Kim before someone makes you. You think you are so great becasue you play NBA. I can’t believe you are recruited, but the worst team moving to Brooklyn also. I am sure that is where Kim need’s to be. Get a life, Kim, please don’t marry this guy. He is immature and you are so beautiful. You are throwing you life away.

maya

Posted at 8:33 AM on March 28, 2011

Wow!! This site will create a story from nothing. Kim’s new boyfriend likes the publicity he gets from dating her. Kris Humphries sending out that tweet doesn’t mean that he “really loves her.” Who is approving the stories for this site?

Mich

Posted at 1:28 PM on March 27, 2011

His hand is as big as her head! wth?! haha

craig eliot

Posted at 10:45 AM on March 27, 2011

… is that a mannikin he’s got his arm around? … the face just don’t look natural …

KayBee

Posted at 11:06 AM on March 27, 2011

No, it’s that stupid face she always makes when getting her picture taken. I guess she thinks having her lips look as if she is about to spit is sexy………

saloma

Posted at 11:27 PM on April 4, 2011

she looks breaty like that