Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato Get Dinner Together — They're BFFs Again!

Sat, March 26, 2011 11:44am EDT by 11 Comments

laura hernandez

Posted at 10:13 AM on May 11, 2012

am so happy that selena gomez and demi lovato are bff again when they happy the whole worl is happy i luv those 2besties ily!!!!!

Violet

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 11, 2012

I am sooooooooooo happy when i found out i was sooo sad!That question is stupid “Who is prettier” were finally happy their friends again and you come up with that question!Their both beautiful!!!!!!!

Jenna

Posted at 1:10 AM on April 18, 2011

When I heard that selena and Demi weren’t friends anymore, I couldn’t believe it, that night, I cried and cried. I have watch almost all of their YouTube videos they made together and I was really upset and I prayed that they would get back together and now I am overjoyed that they are back to being besties!!!!!!!!!!

kburk

Posted at 12:34 PM on March 27, 2011

They were always friends, they just hit a rough spot that just happens. As for who is prettier, stupid question and not important. When Demi’s life began to cause great turmoil she perhaps distanced her relationship with Selena. Who next to your family knows you best, your best friend. I believe that Demi thought something was wrong with her just couldn’t put her finger on it. Obviously the issues that Demi was having (only an ED has been confirmed,and that she was not being treated for drug or alcohol abuse)would become quite noticeable to her best friend and I dont think that Demi wanted anyone to know. Not to mention both girls were very busy.

Katiiee !!

Posted at 12:31 PM on March 27, 2011

I think selna is wayy prettier than selena !!

dindagale

Posted at 12:27 AM on March 27, 2011

waw! love you both guys!

kwmm

Posted at 10:18 PM on March 26, 2011

Stop criticizing the young Hollywood crowd!

Selena and Demi were friends when they were in elementary school. Have you ever had any friends during your elementary or high school years?

Edward

Posted at 3:35 PM on March 26, 2011

Demi Lovato i find more attractive,even thoe both about the same.

REALLY!?!

Posted at 1:16 PM on March 26, 2011

I agree with Ranu! Grow up! they are BOTH pretty! AND they ever stopped being friends Selena just been busy with tour and music!

Ranu

Posted at 12:54 PM on March 26, 2011

Wow, this was an uplifting post…until I scrolled down to see poll, “Who’s prettier?”. Grow up, Hollywood Life! Just let celebrity females be friends without pitting them against each other in some asinine way.

Krist1