From Ashley Greene to President Obama — celebrities weigh in on their March Madness picks for basketball
Spring is here and Tinseltown’s elite has caught March Madness! Check out who your favorite celeb is rooting for to win this year’s NCAA tournament!
- Ashley Greene: Ashley Greene is a hardcore Gators fan, so we’re sure she’s elated that the University of Florida has sailed through to the sweet 16.
- President Obama: Obama picked Kansas University to go all the way and so far his bracket picks have been spot on.
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher: Demi and Ashton have thrown their support behind the University of Iowa and we’re even spotted meeting with recruits last year because they are boosters for the team.
- Heidi Klum: This famous fashionista is repping Syracuse University because she likes their uniforms best! Sounds like a good enough reason to me!
- Charlie Sheen: Charlie Sheen may be winning in life, but his bracket choices weren’t so hot! Sheen picked Akron Ohio and Long Island University to tie in the end (bi-winning?), but both teams lost in the first round.
- Paul Rudd: Everyone’s favorite funnyman has pledged his allegiance to Team Obama and picked Kansas University to win the tournament!
- Jesse Eisenberg: The onscreen face of Facebook is seeing Blue and hoping that Duke will win the title for two years in a row!
Which team are you rooting for to win this year’s NCAA college basketball tournament? Let us know below!