Too Bad, So Sad — The Real Housewives Of D.C. Gets The Ax After One Season!

Thu, March 24, 2011 8:44pm EDT by 9 Comments

After just one season, The Real Housewives of D.C. has reportedly been canceled. Are YOU sad?

We’re not sure how many of you care about this one, but one of the many Real Housewives franchises has bitten the dust — and apparently the not even the cast members have heard the news yet!

According to RadarOnline, Bravo has cancelled The Real Housewives of D.C. after only one season.

“The show just didn’t do well and it wasn’t worth airing another season,” a source said. “No one from the cast has been contacted yet and told that the show is cancelled.”

Did YOU watch season one of the D.C. Housewives? How do you feel about it being reportedly canceled? Sound off below!

UPDATE: On April 8, Bravo confirmed the news it canceled the show.

Rachel

Posted at 12:19 AM on July 21, 2011

I will miss Michaele Salahi on that show , she was the only one my friends and I could relate to.

Thalia

Posted at 8:14 AM on April 5, 2011

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Jennifer

Posted at 5:10 PM on March 30, 2011

I never really cared about this show at all. I’m not surprised to see it cancelled as it was so boring. To me, the women were NOT attractive AT ALL and all looked to be older than their years. So I’m not surprised by any means that this show bit the dust.

Renee

Posted at 2:37 PM on March 26, 2011

I for one am glad that the idiot,lying gate crashers will not be back. Hopefully they will never have a platform again.

Valerie

Posted at 1:19 PM on March 26, 2011

CANCEL PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

salahis are POISON !!

Donna S.

Posted at 8:41 AM on March 25, 2011

That had to be one of the most boring franchises in Bravo history. Bah bye!

RK

Posted at 11:18 PM on March 24, 2011

To tell you the truth, I am sick of all of the Housewives shows. This is now NeNe Leaks got famous and she already was comfortable with money. Why don’t they come up with people who lives paycheck to paycheck so they can put money in their pockets, not people who already got it! Geesh!

KT

Posted at 10:40 PM on March 24, 2011

I’m not surprised. It was very boring.

nocolor

Posted at 10:04 PM on March 24, 2011

I support Inter/racial relationships! I believe love has no color!

~~~Blac k Whi te Da te. C’ 0- M ~~~

This club is for those of us that don’t discriminate! This is to all my people who don’t care about somebody’s ethnic background, just how they are on the inside.

If you want to find a sincere Inter/racial relationship. If you are serious. Come and join us!