Jessica Simpson Designed Scuba Shoes With Heels! Are They Cool Or Too Crazy?

Thu, March 24, 2011 6:40pm EST by 10 Comments
SplashNews.com

SplashNews.com

Bored of hitting the beach in sandals and a bikini? Jessica Simpson wants to change that — with flippered heels?

Well, this is a new one! Jessica Simpson, 30, is expanding her billion dollar clothing empire to include scuba gear. She tweeted the announcement on Mar. 22, and included a picture of blue flippers with a high stiletto heel.

I can’t really think of a situation that these are suitable for, but you never know when a red carpet snorkeling event might come up! And hey, more power to her for being original.

What do you guys think? Would you wear Jessica Simpson’s scuba gear line?

Spencer Cain

Find out how to lose weight fast

Posted at 6:05 AM on July 9, 2012

Looks like I found an interesting site. This is the beginning of my Internet Life. I have reitred from the grind. I can see that there is a rich diversity in the blogs I am reading and I am trying to leave some comment whereever I visit. I think that you have to put some attention on a blog to bring it above the dry and boring verbage that is common, and you have definitely accomplished that. I not only read and comment on the blogs of others but I now have my own blog and my own website. My email and site are included with this post. I think it is ok that I incuded them since there seems to be a place to do that. Hope so anyway. TheVeryBest2You 13 6

danniezhuo

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 28, 2011

I am very interested in the way you said, I will try to make their own, what you said to me a lot. Have time to look at my store, thank you!

iphone 4 case

Posted at 10:48 PM on June 21, 2011

I am so happy that I come here,and thank you.

Meh

Posted at 8:55 PM on March 24, 2011

Scuba heals, what for exactly? Why would anyone have cause for these ugly bitches? Crocs are bad enough but scuba heels? Geesh. Her Yummy perfume was a flop..I imagine these will be too. (ba dum dum..get it, flop?)
I LOVE her “mom” jeans too! they really top the look off!

naturegirl

Posted at 8:33 PM on March 24, 2011

WELL I’M AFRAID THEY LOOK JUST AS TACKY AS MISS PIGGY

Daniel Lynem

Posted at 7:26 PM on March 24, 2011

Flipper shoes? You’ve got to be kidding. This is the creation of someone who has way way way to much time on their hands. Its said that an idle mind is the devil’s workshop, but a person who has no mind at all is an empty workshop and these shoes are proof positive of that truth.

Candie

Posted at 7:23 PM on March 24, 2011

Um…she was joking….

lizz

Posted at 9:49 PM on March 24, 2011

i hope so….

wendy

Posted at 11:25 PM on March 24, 2011

She was. Google it those pics have been around forever. I cant believe someone wrote a serious column about it.

maria

Posted at 6:11 AM on March 25, 2011

yes, she was joking. This was a creating of some criative and she found it – like many of us on some “funny” email someone sent her and wanted to make a joke. It’s actually sad that no one looks up anything and then pass as fools