At the Mar. 22 premiere of ‘Ceremony,’ Bryce Dallas Howard looked so gorgeous!
Bryce Dallas Howard attended the LA premiere of Uma Thurman‘s new film with a lovely beauty look. Read on for tips on how to get it for yourself!
Why this works: Bryce has beautiful coloring, with a creamy complexion, deep auburn hair, and striking green eyes. This look plays it up by incorporating shades like brown and berry. Here’s how to steal it for yourself!
- Apply a tinted moisturizer all over your face.
- Use a brow pencil in a shade slightly lighter than your hair color to define your eyebrows.
- Line your eyes with a warm brown eye pencil.
- Finish your eyes with mascara.
- Add a berry cream blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend it across your cheekbones.
- Finish with a highly pigmented gloss in a warm, peachy neutral.
The products below will help you create this easy but totally polished look for yourself!
Do YOU like Bryce’s red carpet beauty look? Vote now!