'Teen Mom 2' Preview: Jenelle Gets Busted For Stealing Her Mom's Credit Card!

Tue, March 22, 2011 10:47am EST by 7 Comments

Courtesy of MTV

Jenelle’s mom will call the cops if Jenelle doesn’t pay the bill! She’s so sick of “busting her balls” all day at work while Jenelle hangs out with her BF!

Teen Mom 2 is on tonight and Jenelle Evans is SO DEAD! She stole her mom’s credit card and racked-up over $700 worth of charges in two days! Jenelle’s mom confronts her with the bill and they get in a screaming fight—with baby Jace in the room! Jace freaks out and starts crying—the look on his little face is heartbreaking!

Jenelle’s mom says she’s sick of “busting her balls” all day at a minimum wage job while Jenelle hangs out with her boyfriend—and we don’t blame her! She wants Jenelle to pay back the money she charged up on the credit card (she thinks Jenelle was buying food for Kieffer!), but Jenelle says NO! Her mom wants to call the cops and take her to court. Do you think she should??

jesse

Posted at 5:57 PM on September 29, 2012

I do things different I really don’t take my parents credit instead I record the calls of my parents calling when they are making a payment and I save them on a secured area on my computer. When I buy something with there card I would use it get the product and call the company where I bought the product and say that I didn’t make the purchase and they never now that I stole money from as they get refunded even with having the product

susan king

Posted at 9:31 AM on March 23, 2011

I agree with Michelle. Jenelle is a reflection of her Mom and their relationship. Sure, Jenelle should and must pay it back. But the problem is much deeper than the credit card issue. Jenelle’s problem is her mother. This is where a good father could help. In 15 years, the baby will grow up with the same issues.

ali

Posted at 9:22 PM on March 22, 2011

And yeah Jenelle should have to pay back her mom in one lump sum. Or she should get a job and give her mom her entire first paycheck if she is that strapped for money. Seriously who steals their parents credit cards (or anyone’s credit card for that matter) without realizing that they are going to find out eventually and will have to pay it back. She continually makes bad decisions, and I’m sure will continue to make more. She is one of the worst Moms I have ever seen and I don’t think that MTV should continue to let her be on the show. I don’t care if her drama and screwed up life up the ratings. I would rather see good Moms doing their best to make ends meet and dealing with normal teenage problems, not see delinquents screwing up their lives. Chelsea, Kail, Leah, Maci and Farrah all genuinely care about their kids and I would rather watch them on MTV.

hisqueen02

Posted at 1:42 PM on March 22, 2011

jenelle’s mom has every right to be pissed…& yea she should have to pay it back in a lump sum,she took it she knew what she was doing so she needs to do the right thing & pay her back…if jenelle didnt do all the stupid crap she does maybe her mom wouldnt be on her back all the time either…shes useless & bad mom (jennelle)…that baby is better off with his g-ma anyway..there aint no telling where he would be if jenelle had him all the time anyways….

susan williams

Posted at 12:58 PM on March 22, 2011

i think she should have to pay her mom back . she did take it and she lied to her mom on where she was going and with whom. yes her mom yells at her alot but she has a right to her mom works and all she wants to do is lay around with who ever she is doing at the time. i feel sorry for her mom.

Michelle

Posted at 12:06 PM on March 22, 2011

No wonder Jenelle is messed up, that mother of hers has no idea how to be a mother. Jenelle is not her only child, all her kids are F’d up!

And by the way, how can you possible think it is ok to yell and scream like that in front of a baby!! Take your dysfunctional relationship outside, away from the baby!!

brainiac

Posted at 7:16 AM on March 23, 2011

jenelle is a irresponsible worthless piece of s&*t. her behavior is pathetic and she cant blame anyone else for her lack of judgement.

barb is a saint for providing a home for jace.

barb, throw her out and call the cops.