Good News, Justin Bieber! Selena Gomez Will Be Sleeping With You Every Night!

Tue, March 22, 2011 2:35pm EST by 9 Comments

Calm down, people — we’re talking about Selena’s brand-new Bieber pillow, courtesy of Ellen!

Selena Gomez makes a special appearance on the March 22 episode of Ellen, and the hard-hitting daytime hostess grills her on — what else — her relationship with Justin Bieber! “He’s sweet,” Selena admits about her not-so-secret boyfriend, before Ellen bestows upon her an incredible gift: A pillow with Justin’s face on it!

“He’s going to make me sleep with this every night now,” Selena says.

Watch the entire adorable exchange below:

Loading video...

masin

Posted at 8:23 PM on March 29, 2011

theres somthing wrong with my keybord

masin

Posted at 8:22 PM on March 29, 2011

maria not be mean cuase i bet your a wonderful girl that tyring to help but i think there good together and i think selenas very beautiful girl justins kool i just think justins got issiues he ebarrested selena and pretty much made her cry well almost but your statement wuz good …………………not kool i am sorry ather people can do what they want i had seen selena and justin backstage at there concerts be4 leave people alone we all say and do what we want

Maria

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 26, 2011

People are freaks! ‘Oohh, I love him and I want everything that talks, looks, or whatever as long as it’s about him!’ ‘Man, you got the last Justin Bieber magazine! I’m so mad at you!’ ‘Give me that Justin book! I had it first, you just grabbed it because it was the last one!’ Man, stop freaking over JUSTIN BIEBER! He is SO last year. All you have to do is go vote for him a million times on the Kids’ Choice Awards. You can vote at Nick.com so your little Justin Bieber or what my dad calls him Just A Beaver. (Bruno Mars beat Justin Bieber in Kids’ Choice Awards!!!!)

Maria

Posted at 6:14 PM on March 26, 2011

Okay, yeah Selena and Justin are dating, so what!? It’s not like no one knows… My sister told me to tell you internet people and papparazzi that take the pictures of them together to stop! She is literally in LOVE with him, but he doesn’t know she exists. She’s 4 years younger than Justin and wants to date him… She literally wants to KILL Selena Gomez right now. I kind of agree, I like him a little too. I would never want to kill Selena though because she is my number 1 Disney character.

kyla

Posted at 10:16 AM on March 26, 2011

i have justin bieber’s phone number and selena gomez this is justin’s 1-404-665-3410 now this is selena’s1-214-306-9590

karen

Posted at 12:21 AM on March 25, 2011

a want dat pillow 2!!!

Maria

Posted at 6:18 PM on March 26, 2011

No offense or anything Karen but, your kind of a freak. My sister said the same thing ‘I want the pillow!’ but guess what!? You’re never going to get it! Sorry!

Bliss

Posted at 5:26 PM on March 22, 2011

I loved her performance and song. Selena sung much better than before. Why didn’t you guys show it??? It was much much better than her previous. I loved her outfit!! Where did she get her her white skirt combo? It looked so cute on her. And her tan was glowing. :) Love her look!!! Though the pillow was kind of dumb even Selena was embarrassed. OH well check out her performance on You tube :)

nataja

Posted at 3:17 PM on March 22, 2011

omg! i will so buy this . this is awsome