Inside Kate Gosselin's Dancing Date Night In NYC! Exclusive Details!

Tue, March 22, 2011 7:14pm EDT by 13 Comments

Kate left the kids with a babysitter to party in NYC this weekend — and a source tells us all about the guys who flirted with the reality mom!

Kate Gosselin was in New York City over the weekend, and she had one thing on her mind: Finding herself a man! “She spoke to probably five different men, with a heavy focus on one or two,” an eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively of Kate’s trip to NYC nightclub 230 Fifth on March 18. “She was dancing on the roof in front of the DJ and having a good time. She was mainly dancing with her friend, until one of the men pulled her aside to dance.”

Our source says Kate spent most of her time with a man in his 40s who had a shaved head. Kate’s bodyguard Steve Neild was also there, but only in a professional capacity. He stood to the side and won’t be appearing on camera.

Of course, Kate’s night out couldn’t have happened at a worse time. She had custody of her eight children this weekend, but instead of staying in and enjoying her time with them, she left them with a babysitter and hit the town!

Get Kate Gosselin’s Sexy, Little Black 36th Birthday Dress For $80!

Kate Celebrates 36th B-day with Bodyguard Steve Nield at NYC Hot Spot!

A Poster

Posted at 3:54 PM on March 28, 2011

Kate can put on designer clothes and get as many tans as she thinks she needs — but she’s still nasty and narcissistic on the inside. Unfortunately for her, and worse for her children, she can’t BUY a makeover for that aspect of herself.

Maria

Posted at 1:01 PM on March 28, 2011

Everyone acts like parents don’t get babysitters to have a night off. Even single moms get a babysitter from time to time. Get Kate a break.

MELINDA

Posted at 4:53 PM on March 25, 2011

WHY IS ANYONE STILL INTERESTED IN THIS WOMEN, TO WHOM TRYING TO BE A STAR IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TAKING CARE OF HER KIDS? SHE IS SUCH A DIVA AND ACTS SO ENTITLED. I AGREE,
GO AWAY KATE!

jen

Posted at 8:01 PM on March 23, 2011

I think Kate is already involved with someone from TLC. TLC dropped other shows that rate better than hers. I am just going with my gut feeling.

Toody

Posted at 4:23 PM on March 23, 2011

Kate Gosselin just needs to GO AWAY…FAR…FAR…FAR AWAY!

I totally agree with everyone who asked why Jon couldn’t have custody of the kids while she’s gone. That’s just wrong.

I’m watching Dancing with the Stars from Monday night. I wasn’t going to because I didn’t think it was anything special with the lineup of stars. BUT, I will say this…everybody who is dancing, they are there for the right reasons. They aren’t there because of a sense of ENTITLEMENT.

GO AWAY KATE…FAR FAR AWAY…your 15 minutes have been up for a long, long, long time.

Judy

Posted at 11:41 AM on March 23, 2011

This is so blatantly transparent on the part of TLC…so scripted…and it’s to throw the public off track. She’s been doing the bodyguard for years.

Lobo

Posted at 8:30 AM on March 23, 2011

TLC started pimping for her, long ago. It hasn’t worked. Let’s see, 8 kids, a ball buster, your ‘romance’ filmed, sure, a real ‘catch’.

steff17

Posted at 12:40 AM on March 23, 2011

Yeppers…TLC…paying actors/models to interact with Kate while they film. This is stupid. We are to believe its NOT SCRIPTED!!!!! The title of this series.

Kate on the make & its all fake!

A Real Mom

Posted at 11:02 PM on March 22, 2011

Kate has 8 children that need her and she’s trolling for a husband? MOST single moms are more concerned with their children, not their appearance and getting (laid) attention.
Two of her children have been suspended. A new relationship is the LAST thing Kate Gosselin needs. Especially since her bodyguard is much more than a bodyguard.

This is such a stupid publicity stunt. I wouldn’t watch 5 minutes of anything with this woman’s name connected to it and I hope that someday she realized the damage she’s already done to those children that she wanted so badly.

paxton

Posted at 10:49 PM on March 22, 2011

OMG…Kate and Dancing??? LOL LOL LOL LOL
5 guys paid to chat and dance with Kate on camera.
LOL LOL LOL LOL

A Real Mom

Posted at 11:03 PM on March 22, 2011

I bet they are all “actor/models” and we will find out that 2 of them are gay.

Dancing? lol

Stormyboo

Posted at 7:19 PM on March 22, 2011

Why does this woman need a bodyguard?
OR is he her wing man?
Like he gets the guys to dance with her ?

When I see her all I remember is the whining and bitching she did on Alaska trip w/the Palins and how she dragged her kids away, who were having lots of fun, to some more hospitable place like a resort

SUE

Posted at 11:48 AM on March 31, 2011

why does anyone care about what she does. I don’t think she is wrong with leaving her kids with a babysitter–no I did not have 8 kids but I did have 4 and I did leave them with a babystiter from time to time and I can tell you (because they are all adults) that they have turned out great. Give the women a break! Try and make ends meet–take care of kids and not forget about yourself is hard work and very few persons do it. Jon has been such a good role model (haha). I am not saying that I agree with all that Kate does–but I am not her–we all have to do it our own way–as long as her kids seem happy –and do not throw stones that one or two of her kids got suspeneded–all kids go through stuff–all we as moms can do is be there and help–I do not know a perfect mom and if one is out there–let me know because as soon as you do–your kid-or kids will prove you wrong!