Robert Pattinon & Kristen Stewart Have Filmed 'Breaking Dawn' Birth Scene — And It Sounds Gross!

Mon, March 21, 2011 2:12pm EDT by 14 Comments

Rob talks about literally chewing baby Renesmee out of Kristen — Ewwww!

Forget the wedding, the filming of the Breaking Dawn birth scene is the one that most Twilight fans cannot wait for, and Robert Pattinson has revealed all the gross details. Rob told Total Film about the birth scene, “Yeah, I’ve done it. I’ve chewed it, spat it out!” Yuck!

Rob is of course referring to the fact that Edward is forced to chew Renesmee out of Bella when the child, who is half vampire, begins to break the bones in Bella’s body during childbirth. How romantic!

Rob had admitted Breaking Dawn will be more like a horror film, and this certainly makes it seem that way!

So HollywoodLifers, are you more excited to see the Breaking Dawn wedding or birth scene?

sabria

Posted at 12:01 PM on May 19, 2013

Plz stephine myer make more twilights i never loved a movie like this before

Best Buy Modems

Posted at 6:30 PM on May 4, 2012

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to provide something again and aid others like you aided me.

josie

Posted at 3:48 PM on April 10, 2011

PPLZ! I can’t wait for bella’s reaction to Jacob imprinting on renesmee in the book she was so pissed

prasham

Posted at 4:15 AM on April 10, 2011

oh my gosh !! i jst cant wait… after reading the book i knew it was gonna be sth huge n now its all confirmedn all the same ” cant wait at all”

huh?

Posted at 8:19 AM on March 28, 2011

Can’t we vote for “I don’t want to see either scene.”

anna

Posted at 9:41 AM on March 22, 2011

god i hope it is rated R and they kept to the book! I can not wait to see the last 2 movies. Of course everyone knows that they will cut it either durring or right after the birth, right. so you have to wait to see the good stuff. where else to split it?

aquarius64

Posted at 5:06 AM on March 22, 2011

Kiss that PG-13 rating goodbye.

lilly

Posted at 3:19 AM on March 22, 2011

this 2, are so boring, it bores the hell out of me … the first part was, little teen, but actually good… the other two parts, i really don’t know what hapened?!?!! and i almost fell asleep in the cinema… and that pain scene… oh jesus, it lasted like FOREVER… but that kid with musceles looks good… and teenage 2

Bella

Posted at 11:38 PM on March 21, 2011

The birth and wedding are the most important scenes in the whole. Movie can’t wait it’s going to be amazing

Angie

Posted at 10:18 PM on March 21, 2011

WOW!!!!! AWESOME…..
I just can’t wait & I’m not able to control my excitement….

Sia

Posted at 6:42 PM on March 21, 2011

Sounds awesome ! I’m happy their saying it’s different from the other three movies because I thought they weren’t as good as the book. And I love that this book is weird, crazy and nuts ! BRING ON THE CRAZY FOR THESE MOVIES !!! Loving it !!!

Steff17

Posted at 3:50 PM on March 21, 2011

the movie is going to be great!!!

Steff17

Posted at 3:48 PM on March 21, 2011

the movie is going to be awesome!!!

Márcia Hary Fernandes

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 21, 2011

Estou ansiosa para vê a cena do parto.

Muito intenso.

O Brasil é fã da Saga,eu sou completamente alucinada, gasto rios de dinheiro com produtos relacionados a saga.

Beijãooo.