Robert Pattinson Calls Justin Bieber A Liar — Read What He Says!

Sun, March 20, 2011 4:13pm EDT by 54 Comments
Getty Images (2)

Getty Images (2)

Justin says the two have hung out before but Robert says that’s untrue — who do YOU believe?

Robert Pattinson has refuted comments from Justin Bieber, which leaves us wondering what star we can truly believe!

Robert, 24, was asked in a March 18 MTV segment about an interview Justin gave saying he had spoken about haircare and girls with R-Patz.

“One day Robert Pattinson came up to me at a party and said, ‘For whatever reason, people love our hair and it’s always a great ice-breaker with girls,’” Justin had told The People. “He is like, ‘Hey my name’s Robert. Want to touch my hair?’ I thought he was joking, but it really works.”

Rob’s response?

“I’ve never met this guy,” Rob said. “I saw that as well. I was like, ‘You’re really famous man — what are you doing?’ You don’t need to use me to make up stories!”

What an accusation from Rob! We don’t know which side to believe — what do you think, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

Justin Bieber’s Bad Behavior Is Escalating — Is Selena to Blame?

lia

Posted at 8:18 AM on July 3, 2011

I believe Rob

kaitlyn

Posted at 7:56 PM on March 30, 2011

people with like rob can’t lie

Danie;

Posted at 7:44 PM on March 26, 2011

Robert is so gay…..

ray

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 27, 2011

bieber too

gigi

Posted at 12:22 PM on March 26, 2011

ok i am with justin here but its stupid for them to fight they should make up already. Ok o and rob is so ugly and justin is HOT.

Q

Posted at 9:10 PM on March 22, 2011

Justin Bieber is Lying!! Young people lie all the time. Justin will grow out it, cause everyone usually does.

Samantha

Posted at 6:27 PM on March 22, 2011

lmfaoo.. so justin said rob told him that at a paarty.. what if rob was drunk and told him that..!!… and he might not remember anything now..!!

Tru

Posted at 12:49 PM on March 28, 2011

I agree pattinson was probably drunk and doesn’t remember saying it lmao too funny

Isabela Formoso

Posted at 3:31 PM on March 22, 2011

I don’t know who to believe. I love both of them so much that I’m so confused right now.I am 12 years old and they’re my idols. What I think they should do is take a lie detector test to see who is telling the truth. I know they won’t but it’s a very good idea, don;t you think? If you don’t then that’s ok but I am still their loving fans!!!! ALWAYS!!!!!

gigi

Posted at 12:23 PM on March 26, 2011

I am with u sister

blabla

Posted at 3:04 PM on March 22, 2011

I rather think it’s people magazines who’s lying lol they always do

rhiz-patz

Posted at 10:51 AM on March 22, 2011

justin just confirmed that the magazine made it all up and he too doesn’t meet Rob yet in person. so there we go guys– MEDIA’S FAULT. AGAIN.
no need for the fans to fight.

spread the love people!

justinsandylater

Posted at 2:01 AM on March 22, 2011

i am not certain .who is lying.

justinsandylater

Posted at 1:53 AM on March 22, 2011

i think justin is lying. Robert is true.

justme

Posted at 11:03 PM on March 21, 2011

the only liar here is the media that fantasizes too much, fabricates stories, writes the whole articles about things that have never occurred and ask us after what we think of all those events that happened in someone’s wild imagination.

jocelyn

Posted at 10:45 PM on March 21, 2011

i totally believe Rob. i mean why would Rob lie? Robert is an honest man and sure he wont admit his private life. but come on, hes shy and i dont like the attention. so yeah. i believe Robert.

gigi

Posted at 12:29 PM on March 26, 2011

ok i am dont think Rob is hot or cute! Sorry ?

Angie

Posted at 10:11 PM on March 21, 2011

it is not necessary for ROB to go to justin and ask him to touch his hair… Justin’s still a kid, and a kid always tells a LIE!!!!!!!!!!

jocelyn

Posted at 10:47 PM on March 21, 2011

true. i agree with u,sister :) Robert is a grown man & a gentleman. i know for sure Robert is not like that. Nobodys ever said anything like that when they talk about Robert.