Selena Gomez On Justin Bieber's Mustache: Ugh! Watch

Fri, March 18, 2011 5:07pm EDT by 17 Comments
Loading video...

The Biebs vowed he wouldn’t shave for one month  — but his girlfriend isn’t excited for his new look!

Justin Bieber might be thrilled with his mustache idea but Selena Gomez thinks it’s silly! The Disney star, 18, went on Sirius XM’s The Morning Mash Up and revealed that even though Justin is excited to try out a grownup look, she prefers his baby face!

“I actually don’t [like his mustache idea],” she says. “It’s not going to grow in … he needs a little more time. You’ve got to commit, you can’t just be like alright I’ll just do a little one.”

But Justin, 17, tweeted on March 5: “I’m not shaving for a month so you all can see my mustache … I’m pumped.”

What do YOU think: Should Justin grow a ‘stache?

— Chloe Melas

Muchluv4bieber

Posted at 8:36 AM on August 20, 2011

As a girlfriend !! she should SUPPORT him instead of MAKING FUN of him!! every time i see her Making fun of J.B i say … i’m sure this is the last time !! but she doesn’t !! she’s weird !! and UGH
and us as Beliebers we should support him too!! i don’t hate it… but actually i don’t like it too !!

Nadejda

Posted at 2:53 PM on August 16, 2011

I Don’t like it ! Guys think about it if u are kissing a boy how u are going to feel when he have a mustache !

Annaleise

Posted at 1:58 PM on April 10, 2011

are you sure its not real?

maral

Posted at 2:00 PM on April 7, 2011

oh who care what selena says. she has to think about her looking. oh justin i love u as big as whole Galaxy. u are my only love in this world and i’m sure one day u will understand my love and u’ll be so cute masculine and handsome with mustache. LOVE U <3 <3 :*

Terry

Posted at 7:59 PM on March 22, 2011

Okay, I think that this is really a awkward conversation but… Yes, he is mature enough. Obviously he hit puberty! Second… I think it looks bad :P

Terry

Posted at 10:59 AM on March 22, 2011

Is he mature enough to grow one yet?

Kaitlyn

Posted at 7:53 PM on March 21, 2011

Who cares what people have to say? Mostly Selena Gomez.. who needs a makeover herself. But regardless, Justin will look cute with it. Everyone needs a change.

Kimmie

Posted at 12:03 AM on March 21, 2011

Why you people care ; it’s his life ; let him do what he wanna, if he looks bad or good let it be !

missdefrankbabe

Posted at 6:33 PM on March 19, 2011

honestly i think its justin’s option on what he wants to do with his haie he shouldn’t care what anyone thinks..! and i know justin has alot of haters because alot of people are jelous of what he does and stuff about him.!!!

Steveo

Posted at 10:42 AM on March 19, 2011

WHO GIVES A F***? Don’t you people have lives? Why do you care about some adolescent kid’s hair do?

kwme

Posted at 4:05 AM on March 19, 2011

Selena Gomez could become the next Jennifer Lopez.

LOL

maddy

Posted at 10:31 PM on March 18, 2011

I think it would make him look less like a girl!!! LOL!! Anybody with me?

Mrs. Bieber

Posted at 7:21 PM on March 18, 2011

The guys are jealous because they are not as hot as him and don’t have a perfect face like him.
They girls are jealous because they cant EVER get such a sweet and loving guy like him!
I love you Justin with all my heart. People think I’m crazy, but THEY even admit that one day I will meet you and we will become best friends. That’s all I want, to become best friends:)Love you!!!!

The truth

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 19, 2011

And you are psychotic and you need to see a therapist

jah laydee bieber

Posted at 7:17 PM on March 18, 2011

ive never and never loved an artist as i love justin bieber…i love him sooooo much n i will always love him untill my last breath he is so cute and talented this boy is just talented i dont know why some people hate him so much….with my own opinion its nt hatred but jealousy they just want to be just like him…haha justin u rock and am a belieber

cerena bieber luvs j.biebs :)

Posted at 7:04 PM on March 18, 2011

i love jb to dealth :)
i cant explain how much i love himm :)
AHH, he makes me MELT!!! :D
justin, please come back to Washington, if you do ill better be there! :)
i love you lots and always! :)

javi

Posted at 5:28 PM on March 18, 2011

she finds it silly because she dosen’t want a mustache ride i bet justin is planing it from first day of facial hair as soon as it grows he better catcher soon she’s on tour very soon.