Last Chance To Ask Rob Pattinson Any Question You Have! Find Out How Here!

Fri, March 18, 2011 1:11pm EDT by 11 Comments

We’re getting our list together in anticipation of his special interview tonight! What questions are you dying to have answered?

Robert Pattinson may like to keep his personal life under wraps, but we’re so excited to ask him some questions about it!

Today at 8:56 p.m., MTV will air a new clip from Water For Elephants, followed by a live half-hour interview at MTV.com with Rob, 24, called MTV First: Robert Pattinson. The best part? All of the questions will be fan-submitted!

If you have a question for R-Patz, be sure to send a tweet to @MTVNews with the hashtag #AskRob, or head over to MTV.com for more information. We can’t wait to grill Rob about some of his sexiest costars!

What questions are you sending in? Let’s brainstorm below!

–William Earl

Click here to see Rob and Kristen get fan friendly on date night!

Click here to see why Rob and Kristen stay together and Joe and Ashley split

Jasmin

Posted at 12:55 PM on August 5, 2011

Robert,
U R SO AWSOME.
I <3 U
I cant wait to see breaking dawn
ba bye
love-Jasmin
ps
love u

LEEANN

Posted at 7:13 AM on April 11, 2011

HELLO THIS IS FOR ROBERT PATTINSON SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW? Are you goin to have some quite time now and relax a bit . Love you hunny from leeann woods

carol

Posted at 5:12 PM on March 20, 2011

I would also like to ask why do you never do any live interviews in the UK, you never did appear with Jonathan Ross on his chat show or Alan Carr?

Carol

Posted at 1:05 PM on March 20, 2011

I heard somewhere that you donate to a charity that supports Autism, Is this True? And is there a reason it has a place in your heart. I only ask as I have an Austistic child.
Thanks
PS You are a great Actor!

Mahta

Posted at 9:32 AM on March 20, 2011

Hi!my question is that: is there a competion between twilight and Harry potter?

Ashley

Posted at 8:59 PM on March 19, 2011

Hi Robert, I Have A Question For you Are you guys gonna have a new twilight movie, Jaden smith said he wants to be in it lol

Maja

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 19, 2011

I just want to tell u….I love u…u are the best..<3

cayla

Posted at 9:47 PM on March 18, 2011

hey my name is cayla im 15 but my question is would you ever start your music career a few years after breaking dawn is over with.

Silvanna

Posted at 9:35 PM on March 18, 2011

Robert I have a question, would you ever date a fan? And what kind of girl would you date?

Lorraine

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 18, 2011

Have been trying to ask question for MTV askrob all day. so here goes again. Hello Mr. Pattinson: I am 65 yrs young. and would love a picture of you. You are an adorable young man, and wish you continued success. Thank you.

rekha

Posted at 4:17 PM on March 18, 2011

Rob I am living in south africa,will u someday come to south AfricaN soon I love u and love to meet u